PDA

View Full Version : Question to the board

Phillip99
12-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Hi all, new player here. I play crime city, on cc defense buildings are useless, are they worth it on mw or is it same deal?
Thanks

Blade of 3
12-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Same here. I don't bother with them.

CJ54
12-30-2013, 03:17 PM
They've admittedly become pretty heavily deprecated due to power creep. We've been talking about ways to boost them/make them more relevant again.

Hellish
12-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Good to know thanks CJ!

Phillip99
12-30-2013, 03:33 PM
They've admittedly become pretty heavily deprecated due to power creep. We've been talking about ways to boost them/make them more relevant again.

Hey thanks dude, are you talking about mw and cc?

Big Red - Nomad
12-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Greeflation has totally killed them in the last three months. A Drone Flight control center is 360gold and 60 defense. They used to be the sign of a strong player you wanted to avoid at all cost. Now they are laughable and I just wind up feeling bad for the poor guys that spent over a vault to buy 5 of them.

Phillip99
12-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Greeflation has totally killed them in the last three months. A Drone Flight control center is 360gold and 60 defense. They used to be the sign of a strong player you wanted to avoid at all cost. Now they are laughable and I just wind up feeling bad for the poor guys that spent over a vault to buy 5 of them.

Sounds like you all have stat inflation in mw too, it has gotten a bit out of hand in cc.

Phillip99
12-30-2013, 03:48 PM

Total shot in the dark.....how about buildings that have both income and defense. This would also help high iph players fend off low iph players. In crime city a lot of high iph players get pissed when players do not build hoods of their own, but just rob. They call them "leeches"

Big Red - Nomad
12-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Big time Phillip, I have a level 29 LLP that has the same stats that my main had in Sept and my main had been in top 10 four times.

RedRoom
12-30-2013, 03:58 PM
They can come in handy to bank money over vault. Kind of like a 50% loan, but it can help you save for bigger things and not get caught over vault while saving for something cool...

goober
12-30-2013, 04:57 PM
This is a great, straightforward honest answer. Thank you!!

Evil Mastermind
12-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Adding a series of zeros to the end of their current stats is only way to make then relevant again.

Kefa
12-30-2013, 05:18 PM
They are not worth it. They do not add a percentage boost. The stat number you see is the literal stat number they add to their effective radius, and they are pretty expensive and time consuming to upgrade. A minefield, for instance, has 32 defense. If your defense is 2 million, which is easily attainable within a couple months if you join a good team, those 32 points added to your 2M don't mean a thing.

And, since you can only be building one building and upgrading one building at a time, resources (time being the biggest) are better spent in other areas.