PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a better Crime City

CCKallDAY
12-30-2013, 02:46 PM
List your opinions and i can add it to this post. Here are a few from me:

- Less bugs - GREE needs to stop doing so many events and just fix the coding first.
- Not as much stat inflation, every event is better than the last.
- Confirmation for gold spending, I always waste gold on useless stuff like stamina refills.
- Be able to reallocate your skill points. (100-200 gold maybe?)
-
Be able to collect from buildings early using gold. Also, sometimes datasets take forever to update so maybe be able to stop then restart it.
-
banning people when they give honest views/reviews about your product, is a pathetic way to shutup the crowd. i have been shutup 5 times. shutup critics by improving your product instead of suppressing their suggestions. of course, all that if you really wish to improve your product :)

the approach here is "not to improve" the product, instead, the approach is to make people buy gold. "that is" where you are going wrong gree. you are concentrating waaaaay too much on sales than the "fun element" which is why people are playing your game(s).

your events are designed solely to make people buy/consume gold. most of your events are completely impossible for free players. if you are thinking long term, your events should be designed in a way that free players can complete most events within the event duration. if anyone is impatient to do an event in 5 days, they can buy gold and complete it in an hour. that should be your approach to events.

-
Make the game less expensive to be able to compete. The last LTQ and SLTQ was immense.
I know GREE doesn't care about this, but there's a small chance they might read this.

Nighteg
12-30-2013, 02:49 PM
There is about 0.001% chance they'll read this, and there's exactly 0% chance they'll do anything.

ploop
12-30-2013, 02:59 PM
There is about 0.001% chance they'll read this, and there's exactly 0% chance they'll do anything.

you need waaaaaaaaaaaay more zeros

Marine007
12-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Lol numbers don't lie, those percentages are the same as the loot drop on the godfather sltq

CCKallDAY
12-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Lol numbers don't lie, those percentages are the same as the loot drop on the godfather sltqI don't think so for the godfather drop

Lab5394
12-31-2013, 10:28 PM
Be able to collect from buildings early using gold. Also, sometimes datasets take forever to update so maybe be able to stop then restart it.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Be able to collect from buildings early using gold. Also, sometimes datasets take forever to update so maybe be able to stop then restart it.thats the best idea ive seen a while. Many games already do stuff like that. Though i can see many misclicks... Hopefully it wont be at any similar rate as in finishing an upgrade.

Touch Down
12-31-2013, 11:33 PM
Make the game less expensive to be able to compete. The last LTQ and SLTQ was immense.

(CK) EL
01-01-2014, 01:15 AM
with stats and modifiers inflation the game is spinning to a death circle.. there is no coming back now. WE r just wasting our money and time anymore

PureSin
01-01-2014, 02:10 AM
What goal or direction do we really have? There seem's to be a loss in strategy. With the Raid events, SLTQ, and Individual LTQ's ( The massive stat inflation ). It hardly seem's worth while doing syndicate battles, due to time consuming effort. With LTB it's not even worth buying normal building's anymore. It used to be build for iph for weapons ( which most seem obsolete ). Gree seriously need to assess which direction they want to go before running Crime City completely into the ground.

Puckface McGee
01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Posting previews or details of upcoming events.

Have an 'undo' button in case you do accidentally use gold or hit the wrong target while doing missions.

Make gold more valuable so the majority of the players can afford some or more.

Give syndicate leaders more available information for things like battle statistics and more detailed event involvement.

Give me some sort of recognition for my 'Thief Wellington' name!

<3 Hz
01-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Get rid of "rob" because communism sucks.

TZora
01-01-2014, 07:43 PM
banning people when they give honest views/reviews about your product, is a pathetic way to shutup the crowd. i have been shutup 5 times. shutup critics by improving your product instead of suppressing their suggestions. of course, all that if you really wish to improve your product :)

the approach here is "not to improve" the product, instead, the approach is to make people buy gold. "that is" where you are going wrong gree. you are concentrating waaaaay too much on sales than the "fun element" which is why people are playing your game(s).

your events are designed solely to make people buy/consume gold. most of your events are completely impossible for free players. if you are thinking long term, your events should be designed in a way that free players can complete most events within the event duration. if anyone is impatient to do an event in 5 days, they can buy gold and complete it in an hour. that should be your approach to events.

JessieAllen33
01-01-2014, 08:07 PM

+1 couldn't agree more.

bubu2000
01-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Yes , stop baning ppl for posting theyre own opinion.

Whats the problem with that gree?

Touch Down
01-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Yes , stop baning ppl for posting theyre own opinion.

Whats the problem with that gree?

If it's against forum rules then so be it. For speaking your mind within the rules then who knows wtf is going on half the time.
Must be their own way of keeping the game positive. Easier than fixing a great game with major flaws and a terrible longevity game model.

bubu2000
01-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Mmmmh as far as i know, gree is baning ppl for having theyre own opinion and dont share the grees opinion.

This has nothing to do with respect the TOS.

And baning without any Info is a poor part.

Just my 2 cent

CCKallDAY
01-02-2014, 01:09 PM
banning people when they give honest views/reviews about your product, is a pathetic way to shutup the crowd. I have been shutup 5 times. Shutup critics by improving your product instead of suppressing their suggestions. Of course, all that if you really wish to improve your product :)

the approach here is "not to improve" the product, instead, the approach is to make people buy gold. "that is" where you are going wrong gree. You are concentrating waaaaay too much on sales than the "fun element" which is why people are playing your game(s).

Your events are designed solely to make people buy/consume gold. Most of your events are completely impossible for free players. If you are thinking long term, your events should be designed in a way that free players can complete most events within the event duration. If anyone is impatient to do an event in 5 days, they can buy gold and complete it in an hour. That should be your approach to events.+ n

Touch Down
01-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Mmmmh as far as i know, gree is baning ppl for having theyre own opinion and dont share the grees opinion.

This has nothing to do with respect the TOS.

And baning without any Info is a poor part.

Just my 2 cent

Yes it's a terrible way to treat your clients. Some are called for others are just right weird one man destruction rampages

mb402n
01-02-2014, 01:22 PM
My suggestion would be for as many people as possible to quit so we can let this game die with what little dignity it has left. Gosh I cant wait to get my tax refund and buy a new ps4 or x one. I can't wait to kiss this game goodbye.

Senator McCarthy
01-02-2014, 01:48 PM
I only participate in battle because I am the leader of my syndicate and started dreading battle weekend long time ago because it is not fun anymore and takes too much of your time.

There is a moment of excitement during last hours of battle but that could be psychological after 3 days of boring and monotonous fighting finally coming to an end.

I think most of us in our syndicate are still playing because of friendships we made. There is very little strategy to this game now other than trying to exploit certain advantages like people coming in to help "register" kills and leaving during last SLTQ etc or other loopholes that are available to take advantage of.

Gree should end all charade of "competition" to the game and offer up 1 million plus weapons with modifier for purchase to heavy gold players and have challenges that all players can finish if they put in time and effort.

If you create an event where only heavy gold use is necessary to finish a challenge or win... you will see mass exodus of players from this game.

There should be long term goal challenges like having 100 successful robberies or fights (500... 1K etc) or milestone prizes of giving weapons every time you get 25K in robberies and fight wins for players to actually play the game. I see too many players with extremely high stats that only fight during battle with very low robbery stats.

My hope is that the Gree tries to sell the game to a company that cares about the long term viability of the game rather than short term profit seeking... or Gree going BK and having assets like CC being sold.

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Twenty-five suggestions, in no particular order. Go---
(Sadly, TZora is probably right.)

1.) Shorten duration of Wars.

2.) Decrease gold requirements for everything.

3.) Make buying/upgrading hideouts easier (Leaders know what I'm talking about).

4.) Make previous LTBs available for a short period of time at the start of a new LTB cycle (should cost more than what they initially did)

5.) Add new equipment in store that is on par with current stat inflation.

6.) Add new Respect Point items in store (weapons, money buildings & defense buildings). I'm sitting on over 2mil RP because nothing in the store will improve my stats.

7.) Add more money buildings for each level tier.

8.) Rework defense building stats so they're not 100% obsolete.

9.) Adjust Scratch-Off item's stats to match current stat inflation.

10.) LTQ NPC "targets" should take priority when being tapped, over the "non-target" NPCs.

11.) Never have a Raid Boss lead off an event cycle again.

12.) 5 uzis should cost 1 bar of gold.

13.) Alternate means of earning gold should be implemented in-game. For instance, removing debris from your city would cost $$$ & take "x" amount of time to remove. Upon completion the player earns a couple bars of gold. New debris appears every day or so. Works great in a game called Jungle Heat

14.) Make stat points adjustable (should cost $$$, not gold).

15.) Stop punishing high level players in war by gyping them out of IP.. or at least increase the level cap.

16.) IP earned for successful attacks should not fluctuate hundreds of points at random...

17.) Make player stats viewable in the syndicate request tab on Android devices... (why aren't they????)

18.) Add features like Syndicate Cities that would be a new form of Syndicate Bonuses & Income for the syndicate. Also can be attacked/robbed by rival syndicates.

19.) Add more player information that helps track participation in any and every syndicate event.

20.) LTQs / SLTQs should include other types of quests other than NPC jobs. (Attacking "x" amount of players, robbing "x" amount of cash, build "x" amount of a certain type of building etc etc).

21.) Improve stats for Beginner LTQ items.

22.) Eliminate heinous lag during Wars while attacking opponents.

23.) Improve Case Event successful open rate.

24.) After a building has been robbed from twice it should not be robbable again for $1... smh...

25.) Stop being so GREE(dy)

TZora
01-03-2014, 01:13 AM
i read the 2nd suggestion and was like aaahahahahaha .. cuz that's as far as gree will read your post and ignore you :)

PureSin
01-18-2014, 05:27 AM
I'm sure a lot people will be soon. Already seen 2 people banned in the forum from my syndicate for voicing their opinions. I guess people will still buy vaults and people will still complain about the service from Gree. However under continued and past recent events, alot of people are refusing to buy gold out of principal. Surely unhappy customers can go elsewhere! Food for thought....

KCUF
01-18-2014, 05:56 AM
The best way is stop spending gold for a month, put the money in a crowd funding project, and lets make a better game together. It is not rocket science to make these simple 2D-games.

Turbomatic
01-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Introduce rivals list matched by level and iph fed up of these high mill stats that do nothing to generate income and leech of people who at least try to generate a income at the same time as trying to raise own stats. It's a joke being robbed constantly by someone who does not have one building at all

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
01-18-2014, 06:47 AM
events should be able to be completed with time and effort, there is no fun in any aspect of the game when the only way to complete and therefore compete is with excessive amounts of gold.

idea
all events should be able to be completed in the time frame based on energy required/maximum amount of energy able to be regenerated in that time
bigger prizes awarded if you complete the event in the 1st day (ie use gold)

dribblin todger
01-18-2014, 07:22 AM
Just a couple for me, for 20 gold i want my energy filledt o the brim , especially now with these ridiculous requirements for sltq.ltq etc and for the scratchy either do away with it (its pointless as it is) or have the loot rewards higher based on permutations of level and class (Enforcer, Tycoon or Goodfella)

KlitschkO
01-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Gree do something with: forced close, freez, crashes! all this is ridiculous are "active" when i start game for first time! i think this is the big problems of this game!!! if u are play and u are get out from game about 10-15 time per day ,is nice!!? that happend or is present more during every mission! between missions less (maximum 3 forced close per day).i think a player who is not very active i think can't observe this...if is active only 2,3 or 4 hours per day can't observe that forced close! but a player like me who is very active, i mean all day (i mean i'm not active only when i sleep) is a nightmare that forced close! sorry for my english,,,but this are the BIG BIG problems for me!

Flapjacks
01-18-2014, 08:06 AM
with stats and modifiers inflation the game is spinning to a death circle.. there is no coming back now. WE r just wasting our money and time anymore

Smartest man on here.

KCUF
01-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Smartest man on here.

Could not have said it better.

dragon001
01-18-2014, 04:32 PM
my favorite would be a sort list of our weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! and what would really be great is if they had real time streaming of the wars on some other site sort of like a live You tube. for all the teams in battle.
we could check out our favorites and see how they are doing in real time.
just a wild thought

cubic
01-18-2014, 05:25 PM
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/greecrimecity

xavvax
01-18-2014, 07:31 PM
I'll throw in my meaningless .02

1. Get rid of the $1 robs, if someone has already robbed a building dont have someone else waste stamina for $1
2. Confirmation for spending gold, it would have avoided all the issues with the sltq
3. Faster response time and more relevant answers from customer service

Nothing hard to do and all would make the game better. Im not even asking you to changy your greedy ways

Triggaman
01-18-2014, 11:23 PM
List your opinions and i can add it to this post. Here are a few from me:

- Less bugs - GREE needs to stop doing so many events and just fix the coding first.
- Not as much stat inflation, every event is better than the last.
- Confirmation for gold spending, I always waste gold on useless stuff like stamina refills.
- Be able to reallocate your skill points. (100-200 gold maybe?)
-
-

-
I know GREE doesn't care about this, but there's a small chance they might read this.

+1 I agree with all items.

Niccy
01-18-2014, 11:34 PM
How exactly do you click twice for a stamina re fill and call it an accident . So what you want is for you to click on the stamina bar . Click yes for 10 gold . Then another one saying are you absolutely sure you want ten gold . Then maybe another to say . Have a long think about this purchase is it really what you want ?

Zendfrim
01-18-2014, 11:54 PM
Another thread gree won't listen to. The gold confirmation button isn't coming. It never will arrive. There are better game companies out there that do give a flying fk and actually have a confirmation. Play those games. My solution to the gold problem is just dont have any gold. Never had a gold spend problem since.

OZTHEMAN
01-19-2014, 12:39 AM
My suggestion is the next building upgrade be a 48 hour building that is very very expensive.. The reason is simple, people like to rob people and those players visited most are those with high iph. These people keep the game going and should have a reward and a building with a high starting price of 100 million would not be unfair. preferably a grade A building where the final total cost is in the billions.. And to thank these people who are getting robbed but still uphrade keep the prizes better than any other building upgrade for the patience of those people who continually get robbed.. Thank you