PDA

View Full Version : A REAL 2 Year Anniversary Gift

Mcdoc
12-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Just a suggestion:

Since this whole chasing medals thing has been one big Bugger - no prize for 100th boss - etc - how about instead of lowering the medal requirement by 16 - HOW about giving us a real gift and lowering it to a way more attainable 50 :)

Many people worked very hard on the LTQ's / Boss / etc and killed ourselves over the Christmas (family time) Holiday only to get yet another disappointment from a game so many of used to have fun with - and have suported for 2 years.

Your call Gree - but consider how much better it would be to have THOUSANDS of Super Happy customers for a nice Anniversary Jesture vs having Thousands of players on the brink of walking away from the constant buggy programming and wallet gouging events.

Let's see who else supports this idea :)

SevenO9
12-30-2013, 02:10 PM
You just got your anniversary gift. More medals to collect! Ground medals! Yeah. Hurray. Bravo.

JimmyThePick
12-30-2013, 02:12 PM
100% on board with your suggestion. Will they listen?

Mighty Min
12-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Yes, they said will extend GOLD SALE every weekend now - a true gift, yup - njoy!

RALK3212421
12-30-2013, 02:17 PM
You just got your anniversary gift. More medals to collect! Ground medals! Yeah. Hurray. Bravo.

These medals will be the end of the game. No one likes them.

Brizzol
12-30-2013, 02:32 PM
So you got 50 medals and want the unit... That's really what this thread is about.
I would prefer medals to be scrapped completely they aren't any fun to complete.

Wambo
12-30-2013, 02:35 PM
McDoc has been around for more than a while, more than me and I'm the veteran in my group - so it's no surprise how well McDoc understands the game. Thanks for taking time to take a stand mate, people like you are the ones who make the game better. Although I think this is why Funzio started this website so the ideas come in for free lol...

Led
12-30-2013, 02:41 PM
At this point I would be happy with just a 2yr anniversary building.

fofito30
12-30-2013, 02:45 PM
mcDoc for President, hip hip Horayyy!!!

Big she'd
12-30-2013, 02:50 PM
I would be happy with my boss units

Flash0810
12-30-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm with you McDoc! After I saw that it was another Medal event, I dang near smash my tablet and walked away! Crate event for Medals, LTQ for medal! All of this can go straight to ........

elangomatt
12-30-2013, 03:10 PM
Come on McDoc, you've been here long enough. Gree decides what to keep and what to get rid of based on how popular it is! If something is too easy or too many people like it, they get rid of it or change it to make you need more gold for it. Too many people liked the boss events too much, so they changed it to 100 bosses instead of 50 (and I can't remember how many it needed before it was 50). When LTQs started, they used regular PVE targets so we started pre-staging multi-hit targets. They couldn't have us getting away with using less gold so they started introducing custom PVE targets just for the LTQ and made us hit more than just one much of the time just in case we had some some prestaging.

Oops forgot one. A couple times Gree gave us more than 3 weeks between the start of wars and everyone rejoiced! We were happy and they couldn't have any of that so we're back to the war starting every 3 weeks.

ffp
12-30-2013, 03:20 PM
I just want a game that works.

Big Red - Nomad
12-30-2013, 03:30 PM
These medals will be the end of the game. No one likes them.

You guys still think the point of the game is strategy and stamina. It used to be that a strong insomniac could come close or even achieve goals that a moderate gold spender cant even get close to anymore.

Gree is the equivalent of a restaurant where they keep having less and less customers so they raise the cost of the dinner thinking they will get more money to offset the losses.

I give it a couple of months before they release a new war based game similar but different than modern war. Just like they release dragons realm after inflating to death Kingdom Age.

APeX_MW
12-30-2013, 03:35 PM
This is the solid proof that gree doesn't listen to those who play their game and give them money. All throughout Cuba there were only complaints about medals, there wasn't one comment saying they're good. Yet, what do ya know the medals are back. I'd surprised if a mod said something on this matter.

Angronmagne
12-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Gree is the equivalent of a restaurant where they keep having less and less customers so they raise the cost of the dinner thinking they will get more money to offset the losses.

Great analogy.

BostonHammer
12-30-2013, 04:19 PM
I disagree with Mcdoc. Please lower it to 47.

Thief
12-30-2013, 04:33 PM
I disagree with Mcdoc. Please lower it to 47.

I was going to say 48...but i mean at this point lets just call it an even 45 :D

lemonhaze
12-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Just a suggestion:

Since this whole chasing medals thing has been one big Bugger - no prize for 100th boss - etc - how about instead of lowering the medal requirement by 16 - HOW about giving us a real gift and lowering it to a way more attainable 50 :)

Many people worked very hard on the LTQ's / Boss / etc and killed ourselves over the Christmas (family time) Holiday only to get yet another disappointment from a game so many of used to have fun with - and have suported for 2 years.

Your call Gree - but consider how much better it would be to have THOUSANDS of Super Happy customers for a nice Anniversary Jesture vs having Thousands of players on the brink of walking away from the constant buggy programming and wallet gouging events.

Let's see who else supports this idea :) i really wish they would hire someone like u,Sgt rud or thief at gree..this game would be so much better then..they did take ur advice once mcdoc and give out the singles award..only problem is they went from 1000 wins to 1500..i dont understand why they would keep wanting to raise it and push the majority out from getting this..seems to me u cuold make more money by makeing something more acheivable by alot more ppl then just say top factions..i know its all about money but when will it stop..they are bloody milking us dry...well not me i stopped useing gold now bc all the stuff is not programmed right..ever event they are some sort of glitch and it jsut keeps getting worse

whammo
12-30-2013, 04:35 PM
I was going to say 48...but i mean at this point lets just call it an even 45 :D

Schfifty five.

Trebor
12-30-2013, 04:57 PM
I wish they would return the game back to funzio

Einszwei
12-30-2013, 06:30 PM
I wish that GREE would take a gun to their head and poof

BostonHammer
12-30-2013, 06:37 PM

anything below 47 works for me. haha

LtDanglesworth
12-30-2013, 06:51 PM
GREE can l|ck my balls. There Headquarters is where all the semen ends up from every shower drain worldwide. This game is dying rapidly and these medals are worthless to 98% of us players. Lock the thread // Ban Me // I don't care // I'm not coming back anyways. F U GREE.

Mcdoc
12-30-2013, 11:05 PM
GREE can l|ck my balls. There Headquarters is where all the semen ends up from every shower drain worldwide. This game is dying rapidly and these medals are worthless to 98% of us players. Lock the thread // Ban Me // I don't care // I'm not coming back anyways. F U GREE.And this thread had SO much potential - LoL

Mcdoc
12-30-2013, 11:08 PM
So you got 50 medals and want the unit... That's really what this thread is about.I would prefer medals to be scrapped completely they aren't any fun to complete.

I actually have 54 - my whole point was - this was supposed to be a time to "thank" everyone for keeping this game alive for over 2 years - yet - I somehow spent over 30k gold and still came up short.

This was no THANk You at all - but a move like dropping the requirement a little lower to where maybe 500 people in the game could have actually gotten it with some dedicated work - would indeed be a small thank you for those who still find some joy in the game.

Just think of the great ones wHo have gone on and "beat" the game - those of us here still fighting the good fight could use a break - especially when it's time to celebrate :)

Thanks for the slap in the face - I've really got to get that new Duck Dynasty t-shirt that says: "Duck You" - Phil joke :)

Web323
12-30-2013, 11:10 PM
I have not been on the forum as long as most but playing this game over two years has been fun. Met some great people along the way and remember when a100/100 unit were the best thing. Yes, I spent close to the same and nothing

lemonhaze
12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Come on McDoc, you've been here long enough. Gree decides what to keep and what to get rid of based on how popular it is! If something is too easy or too many people like it, they get rid of it or change it to make you need more gold for it. Too many people liked the boss events too much, so they changed it to 100 bosses instead of 50 (and I can't remember how many it needed before it was 50). When LTQs started, they used regular PVE targets so we started pre-staging multi-hit targets. They couldn't have us getting away with using less gold so they started introducing custom PVE targets just for the LTQ and made us hit more than just one much of the time just in case we had some some prestaging.

Oops forgot one. A couple times Gree gave us more than 3 weeks between the start of wars and everyone rejoiced! We were happy and they couldn't have any of that so we're back to the war starting every 3 weeks. so true

You guys still think the point of the game is strategy and stamina. It used to be that a strong insomniac could come close or even achieve goals that a moderate gold spender cant even get close to anymore.

I give it a couple of months before they release a new war based game similar but different than modern war. Just like they release dragons realm after inflating to death Kingdom Age. i give it a couple more wars we will see a 1m stat unit with 75% attack or def on it..they know the game is dieing out and milking what rest they can from the people that pay thier bills

I actually have 54 - my whole point was - this was supposed to be a time to "thank" everyone for keeping this game alive for over 2 years - yet - I somehow spent over 30k gold and still came up short.

This was no THANk You at all - but a move like dropping the requirement a little lower to where maybe 500 people in the game could have actually gotten it with some dedicated work - would indeed be a small thank you for those who still find some joy in the game.

Just think of the great ones wHo have gone on and "beat" the game - those of us here still fighting the good fight could use a break - especially when it's time to celebrate :)

Thanks for the slap in the face - I've really got to get that new Duck Dynasty t-shirt that says: "Duck You" - Phil joke :) thats all it is mcdoc a slap in the face..they didnt want 500 people to get that unless they spent 5 grand this month..funs over on this game..i get more enjoyment upgradeing my LEs..they will soon take those away from us as well

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-31-2013, 01:08 AM
I'm gonna melt my medals down and sell them for crack. I'm assuming that's what CJ54 and the other feces slinging monkeys of gree have been doing for years.

Dutchie
12-31-2013, 01:43 AM

Thanks for the slap in the face - I've really got to get that new Duck Dynasty t-shirt that says: "Duck You" - Phil joke :)

Wow... 30k in gold and you didn't complete the medal event... Sorry Doc, but they have you over a barrel.

The event is solely catered for the millionaires in this game who don't blink spending 50k gold every 3 weeks. A lot of money for a gotcha grinder game. You are probably better off finding better value for your money, as the costs are only going up in this game to squeeze the top dry...

Mcdoc
12-31-2013, 08:03 AM
20k was bonus gold - but still - 30k on an anniversary event and still no Carrot ? :/

Mcdoc
12-31-2013, 03:05 PM
How about it CJ - pass this on to the Devs? If you want us to chase carrots - errr - I mean medals - for another event - the fastest way to motivate us for the next one is to be generous on this on - I mean - we were generous in putting up with buggy programming during this uncertain first trial run - how about a solid ?

claremons
12-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Just a suggestion:

Let's see who else supports this idea :)

Agreed.

U c gree. It's easier to get 2000 players spending 100bucks a mth. Than 100players spending 2000bucks a mth. The way i c it ure losing all the 100bucks players cos when they spend 100bucks, they can't finish the event. If they wan to finish the event. It will cost much more. So might as well not spend if I'm not going to be able to finish it.

Like McDoc mentioned, having thousands of happy customers will mean that u keep ur low paying customers.
Which means u have ur 100 guys spending 2000bucks.
N another 2000guys spending 100bucks.