PDA

View Full Version : As soon as War is over a new problem begins....

bruner
12-30-2013, 01:04 PM
As soon as the war ends I just happen to level up....the only problem is I did't get the 3 skill points.

Ticket number 1250665

Leveling up with my small stats is one thing, but at least give the skill points..........

Blade of 3
12-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Posting tickets on the forums won't help any. They can resolve little issues like that personally when they get to your ticket.

APeX_MW
.....And it says cycle:warpath to Cuba is going for another 3 days and weapon crate event has apparently already finished. LOL

Evil Mastermind
Sorry to say but your outcome might not be favorable. I had this same thing happen several months ago. The response I received was that it was a glitch and that I had already received those skill points. By my calculation I'm am still 3 short and I never got any proper resolution. I can add but apparently some people can't.

Cmdr_Vessery
12-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Sorry to say but your outcome might not be favorable. I had this same thing happen several months ago. The response I received was that it was a glitch and that I had already received those skill points. By my calculation I'm am still 3 short and I never got any proper resolution. I can add but apparently some people can't.

x2, I had this samething happen twice in the same week, and the ticket was closed immediately. No joy on the skill points...

bruner
12-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Posting tickets on the forums won't help any. They can resolve little issues like that personally when they get to your ticket.

I sent in a ticket, and I realize that the mods here can't do anything personally but they have helped with issues in the past.

GEMH
12-30-2013, 01:42 PM
If you have any questions about your skill points, please send a ticket to the Support Team, so they can look into your account and provide a personalized response.