PDA

View Full Version : 7 minutes left, Android servers down????

ju100
12-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Is it possible?
iOS ok but all the droids from my faction receive the same message, "impossible to reach server" or something like that
We're 4 minutes of finishing the last battle, WTH?

Maverick0073
12-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes . I cant log in now .. Attacks would not work .. Well ****ing done. Gree ..

Major Esmoker
Same here damit I was writing down the scores did this happen with ios also?

Dixie_Boy
Same for our team. Inside top 250, servers die. As soon final battle is over and we can miraculously get back on the servers. Guess what - we fell out of Top 250.

krabbie
Great timing dudes! Glad I decided to stop spending money on gold, there are just to much of these screwups!

Rug23
12-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah what BS.. We all spent gold to push us into the top 400 (we were laying back to try a new strategy for next war) but server crashed with 7 mins left in our battle and we were making our push. I want my gold back as I had JUST spent to refresh so lost the 25 to nothing and then the fact that the ALL gold was totally wasted because of Grees server crash!!!!!

her122
12-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Not f***ing happy!

Dickweed
12-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Just did a gold refresh being 4 more hits away from one of the goals and......down. That sucks

Luke7676
12-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Same **** here!!! 7 minutes left, and we were only down by 200 points. I was trying to refill my health and the game crashed!! such BS.... I cant believe this..

iclx
12-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Can't log in either!

Luke7676
12-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Yup.. cant log back in for nothing.. They need to extend the WD for an extra hour now...

Dixie_Boy
12-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Yup.. cant log back in for nothing.. They need to extend the WD for an extra hour now...

Like *that* will happen.

whammo
12-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Careful with all this truthspeak... it will get you censored and banned.

Luke7676
12-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Well this so called "truthspeak" is our way of venting. It is still a free country after all.. Plus, it sensors out what we say anyways. If I were to get banned.. so be it. Atleast I got to say my piece, and then make a immediate come back with a different name/account.

Bobar
12-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Happend to us too. We fall several places back. A little too much

ju100
12-30-2013, 01:07 PM
We're a small free faction.
We lost our 4/4 streak thanks to this server problem.
Could CJ or Sirius explain?

Thanks in advance

Luke7676
12-30-2013, 01:07 PM
Hopefully everyone sent in tickets that this happened to. Just to cover all the bases. Maybe if this did happen across the board for Android users, something will be done about it. Just maybe.......

Dogmygod
12-30-2013, 01:14 PM
I am fairly new with MW and wish I had access to this forum before I started playing as I would have been more ,.....well lets say,..... "more savvy)...... ( on the Forum now since December,playing for 4 months or so..)

My Faction (i am a member) Lost only 1 war all weekend and happened with@ 5minutes to go due to all the reasons mentioned above, sadly its fixable) ...:)
-had lots fun but I am saddened by the occurance..very hard to comprehend this as I would suspect the shareholders of Gree would Boycott their own managers....mnnmnn....

In my travels I dont see this type of "dereliction" anymore and I wonder what they are up to???

Flash0810
12-30-2013, 01:22 PM
We had the same issue here. From what I saw, it only affected Android devices as the iOS devices were still ok. But I had members who could not log in or attack at all during the last few minutes of the war and costed us some valuable points. Will GREE or one of the Admins come out and comment about it - MAYBE. Will GREE do anything about it - LIKE H3LL they won't. What is GREE's normal response - All standings and results are final!

Dogmygod, the short of it is that prior to GREE taking over and making some cut backs, the game used to be great. Since that time, there has been a downward plummet in widespread issues to the game and systems internally.

Dogmygod
12-30-2013, 01:41 PM
We had the same issue here. From what I saw, it only affected Android devices as the iOS devices were still ok. But I had members who could not log in or attack at all during the last few minutes of the war and costed us some valuable points. Will GREE or one of the Admins come out and comment about it - MAYBE. Will GREE do anything about it - LIKE H3LL they won't. What is GREE's normal response - All standings and results are final!

Dogmygod, the short of it is that prior to GREE taking over and making some cut backs, the game used to be great. Since that time, there has been a downward plummet in widespread issues to the game and systems internally.

Thanks Flash ( and everyone else for the input)..posting here is a pain but it encourages change...
"if you win the crowd, you will win youre freedom"...
-original author unknown.

Farticus
12-30-2013, 01:43 PM
I experienced the same thing right after I had spent 25 gold to reload energy. I also could not log in. I would appreciate if one of the mod's would comment and get us at least our 25 gold back. For that Gree should be responsible.

Nighthawk
12-30-2013, 01:45 PM
The exact same thing happened to me! I was trying to finish the next win goal, used a medpack, it took my gold and then wouldn't let me attack. I finished the WD event with full health and missed the win goal prize.

Anyone had any luck getting a gold refund via ticket?

Just did a gold refresh being 4 more hits away from one of the goals and......down. That sucks

magic267
12-30-2013, 01:51 PM
We had a couple people in our faction with similar issue. The issue we discussed was that it was inconsistent. Some people could refresh and the game came back online. We lost 2 guys from scoring in the last battle....that sucked.

Luke7676
12-30-2013, 02:18 PM
I sent a ticket in to get a gold refund after I replenished my health (same thing Farticus did), but have heard nothing back besides the usual generic response. Which makes sense.. They probably have thousands of tickets flowing in after this happened..

Ticket# 1250653

Mighty Min
12-30-2013, 02:22 PM
I still don't get why you people still spend your $ on this when GREEd just keep spitting in your faces over, and over, and over again - and you keep running back happy as snails with 'another 1m stats gained - yippee!!!' - and in the end it's rat race. So happy my account got locked out, iTunes refunded 6-months back and advised to spend at my own risk from this questionable developer - well, i never did, now enjoying from having played in top 10-25 - somewhere around 1500 - GOLD FREE and tenfold more fun with friends who have no love for GREEd at all - maybe more will learn their lesson now

Sparkle
12-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes... I got the "can't connect to server" message for about the last 12 minutes. Figured it had to be an app issue since I checked the phone settings and tried the web and all went well with those. A Gree commie plot is afoot again!

ju100
12-31-2013, 07:34 AM
Just received this message from support, it must be the worst handling of such a problem:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. While I am unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.

It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

David Scott
Team GREE

Once again, very disapointed...

davecity
12-31-2013, 07:57 AM
Ju100, at least you got a response. My request went into the GREEd black-hole.

I'm in the software business too and if I were as unresponsive to issues that I caused, I would be out of a job and on the streets. Developers make mistakes (I've had my share) and that's why there should be an independent QA/UAT department. I assume GREE has one, but they are probably really spread thin with all their apps and perhaps really don't care too much. They should make their developers do customer support for a month.

☆Awol☆
12-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Same thing here