PDA

View Full Version : Bronze Chromatic

Newsmurf
12-30-2013, 09:03 AM
For those of you who already have this armor at the max level, and have tried it in the arena, how do you feel about it? Does it stand up to just about any epic aside from the +s? Just curious to see how people feel about it.

taylor1993
12-30-2013, 09:22 AM
The plus version is amazing for your leading knight in arena. Gives you an advantage over all other armors. For the non plus I think I would still be ideal agains most epics. The extra 100ish def over red kal+ will make a large difference because it is a non elemental armor.

Bshappell
12-30-2013, 02:26 PM
Hard to tell with arena with there being a buffer advantage, won't really know how good non plus is till next guild war.

X_Swarpz_X
12-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Would've loved to have the + version of this armour. Awesome for anybody with a leadership bonus

ZERO_07
12-30-2013, 05:12 PM
The plus version on an HC or above is pretty good. The non-plus, in general, is complete trash though and you're better of using RKal+ over it.

Thrain
12-30-2013, 07:02 PM
gree should give 1% buff on starmetal for every 1% overall all upgrade on all elements. so 10% upgade on all elements gives star metal a 10% boost.

Ethanie
12-31-2013, 01:51 AM
gree should give 1% buff on starmetal for every 1% overall all upgrade on all elements. so 10% upgade on all elements gives star metal a 10% boost.

IMO, that would be extremely OP in the arena and GWs. 10%. NO elemental weakness. Any1 who has a cosmic elemental armour would simply trash any knights without it. Literally 1 shot. It's not funny.

Kangaroeland
12-31-2013, 03:36 AM
IMO, that would be extremely OP in the arena and GWs. 10%. NO elemental weakness. Any1 who has a cosmic elemental armour would simply trash any knights without it. Literally 1 shot. It's not funny.

Yep. A 10% bonus on anyone wearing the normal version would be quite hard to beat, imagine on a hc or higher. And the + version becomes way to overpowered then.

EljayK
12-31-2013, 05:23 AM
I've fought one Chromatic. It was a +. It wrecked a Beastmaster's non-plus on my main when I started the initiation with a power attack. (both were second in line-up.). I have 9% in both wind and spirit, and I'm GC. I was impressed. It still took two hits from my third knight to drop.

template
12-31-2013, 06:14 AM
The + is quite nice. Probably not as nice as we had hoped but it's a good armor.

Tbh, if it was better, it could have been way too overpowered so it's about right at this time I think

Karcher
12-31-2013, 07:11 AM
Guess it's out of reach for ordinary folks.

Would love to meet one and experience its awesomeness.
Already have problems with the RKal and now this. Gosh.

Bluntman
12-31-2013, 10:02 AM
Rkal+ is better than the non+

Eunuchorn
12-31-2013, 10:58 AM
My stats with BC+ is 2020/1900. Haven't tested in arena yet, I'm trying to get rid of my 900/80 armors still

Karcher
12-31-2013, 06:42 PM
My stats with BC+ is 2020/1900. Haven't tested in arena yet, I'm trying to get rid of my 900/80 armors still

That is going to shred my knights to pieces. It's a good thing we would never meet during wars. :p

geo81
12-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Ouch, it took me two days just to get rid of 300 or so. Good luck man

toogoodformyowngood
01-01-2014, 07:07 PM
The plus version is amazing for your leading knight in arena. Gives you an advantage over all other armors. For the non plus I think I would still be ideal agains most epics. The extra 100ish def over red kal+ will make a large difference because it is a non elemental armor.

lol. i dont really agree. I think the new Bronze Chromatic (+) is pretty weak. The stats are abit too low, especially the defense which make it very soft. I would rather put my main knight on krestman plus rather than chromatic plus.

I have tested against my friend's (full epics and full epic plus) and also arena. And so far. my win rate running krestman+, blaze stone+ and meals + is that alot higher as compared to running bronze chromatic plus.

About 95% win rate with krestman+ vs chromatic+ (80-85%). Going head to head with krestman + vs a choromatic + krestman+ is able to win.

Verdict, the armor is not viable to those who already have 3 good epic plus.

I would say it's almost comparable but slightly weaker than most of the new epic plus out there.

Might be stronger if your guild bonuses are low, but most ppl who have it will be either in RR or DK and both of those guilds have close to max bonuses. So getting no guild bonuses makes it pretty weak.

Haha, the non plus is about the same as a Rkal+ i think. Idk. if your guild bonuses are high, regular epics would be better. if your guild bonuses are low. maybe the Rkal+ or normal chromatic might be good.