PDA

View Full Version : How to build a Super Mini

Costa
12-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Lets hear some ideas on how to build a super mini account. I'm not talking "keep level low and build your att/def," I'm wanting some detailed strategy and outlines for a free gold account. Anybody want to share ideas of strategy you used? Thanks in advance!

Noam
12-30-2013, 08:08 AM
...use your valor for a short term boost.

...use gold for a long term boost.

...find a great faction that communicates and uses strategy.

rar
12-30-2013, 08:44 AM
The only way to build a super mini account is to be able to camp him in a top 100 or better faction so you get all the great faction prizes. If you are the faction leader, or a top officer/spender you can do that. Otherwise, most faction leaders wont let you take up the space. You also must take down 100 bosses and get the faction boss prize. That's how I got my mini up to just under 2 mil a/d at level 44. I know there are better mini games out there, but mine makes me happy :)

iZheil9152
12-30-2013, 08:45 AM
...use your valor for a short term boost.

...use gold for a long term boost.

...find a great faction that communicates and uses strategy.
Pretty much sums it up..
There is also the 100 bosses that LLP's can do gold free.
Watch all free gold vids when avail.
Do not try and raise your XP level past 22: 20 so you can get LTB's, but 22 to keep you grounded

Thief
12-30-2013, 09:00 AM
The only way to build a super mini account is to be able to camp him in a top 100 or better faction so you get all the great faction prizes. If you are the faction leader, or a top officer/spender you can do that. Otherwise, most faction leaders wont let you take up the space. You also must take down 100 bosses and get the faction boss prize. That's how I got my mini up to just under 2 mil a/d at level 44. I know there are better mini games out there, but mine makes me happy :)

Yup most of the super Minis are from top 25 factions that were boosted that way.

Pretty much that and avoid XP at all costs. (minus the Boss which is worth the XP)

swag
12-30-2013, 10:36 AM
The good thing about all these faction events is that you dont have to spend any extra gold as long as your faction has spots available. If you are truly dedicated to raising a mini, then have your mini avoid all individual xp and only stay in the faction to receive daily boss rewards and the prizes for completing 10/10 or 15/15 prestige for the FLTQ. This way you will ensure a really high stat to xp ratio like 15000:10 for the daily boss and 80000:100 for the Fltq. It will be slower than raising a mini through getting 100 on individual boss but the stat to lvl ratio will be a lot higher.

For example, a mini doing bosses could get 2.5m @ lvl 25 while a mini just leeching can get 1m @ lvl 5.

Then, once raid boss starts, I believe that getting the reward for dealing minimum damage to a boss is xp-less, so if you have enough tokens you can theoretically get your lvl 5 mini to 5m stats.