PDA

View Full Version : What are good stats nowadays ?

Zepson
12-30-2013, 04:07 AM
6 weeks ago I had 1.2M att/def at level 130, I joined another syndicate (top 100) and with these stats they were glad to have me and I thought I was doing well.
Now I am at 4.6M att/def for level 141 and although this stat gain is huge I haven't got a clue if I'm doing well or not anymore. I suddenly come across players of my level with 8 million attack or more, so...
What are good stats nowadays?
Or better, what will be good stats in 2 months time? 20 million? ...30?
6 months ago I was still farming items of 25/22, those days are long gone.

OmgMileyCyrus
12-30-2013, 04:12 AM
Minimum 35,000x. And with you being in top 100, 5-6m at your level is decent. Really need to be around 8m though.

Oracle001
12-30-2013, 04:20 AM
6 months ago I was still farming items of 25/22, those days are long gone.

It wasn't that long ago people were crying that they missed the opportunity to farm m4a1s after they were nerfed. Now you wouldn't even waste the energy haha.

I remember back when I started and the really big wig players were 100k stats.

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 05:29 AM
6 weeks ago I had 1.2M att/def at level 130

When I STOPPED 6 weeks ago I was 3m/2.6m at level 125 with an IPH of $3.5m (top 25 syndicate). As I still speak occasionally to folks on the chat apps, I hear the peers who continued from my range are now roughly 7m/6m on att/def.

The game seems totally wasted - I had kept my LTBs/high income buildings as had moved to a camping/idle/vacation syndicate and when I could be bothered to open the app, I'd donate to this 5 person synd. But now it seems every little runt who started 5 minutes ago and has done boss events is able to see and rob my hood.

So now I've just sold-up all and moved from 'paused' status to completely couldn't care less......I only keep the app as you can open it when really bored and do lots of deliberate loss attacks to gift the runts lots of XP they don't want.

The irate messages you get back are mildly amusing (irate as there's absolutely nothing they can do to you - you can gift runts unwanted XP or else rob their measly $300k IPH hoods completely then bank the cash, effectively removing it from the game................there's absolutely nothing they can do back to hurt you or convince you to stop).

It drives the runts mad - muhahahahaha

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 05:53 AM
My further observation/shadenfreude is that the game must be getting irritating for the runts with the number of times they must be travelling to a rival hood (can be slow if the Gree hamsters aren't running fast on the wheels which power their servers) only to find it is totally empty apart from a few trees/ornaments and park benches.

In hindsight, I wish I'd kept my $3.5m hood and just never collected (to donate 100%) - once robbed, the runts would waste even more time visiting my hood over and over and over to see if things were ready. The shadenfreude from that could work too.

GucciMane
12-30-2013, 06:57 AM
I stopped caring when gree spited all our previous purchases.

now my crime city is a sim city and I've never been happier.

I had about 4M attack at level 100 tho before turning into sim city - these stats *were* good until the last 24 hour LTQ ruined my account

A1-1
12-30-2013, 07:07 AM
It is all good

tfletcher20
12-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Expect your stats to at least double every month.

Zepson
12-30-2013, 07:27 AM
It seems that the only way to stop this insane stat gain (and save the game to continue in an acceptable manner) is to hand out prizes in tiers. Finish boss 100 in tier 1, you get a final prize of 20k/20k, in tier 2 40k/40k and so on...
And this for all challenges and LTQ's. This way levelling up would have some purpose, not a punishment and no gain in camping too long.
Rivals list must stay as it is of course, according to your level.

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 10:11 AM
It seems that the only way to stop this insane stat gain (and save the game to continue in an acceptable manner) is to hand out prizes in tiers. Finish boss 100 in tier 1, you get a final prize of 20k/20k, in tier 2 40k/40k and so on...
And this for all challenges and LTQ's. This way levelling up would have some purpose, not a punishment and no gain in camping too long.
Rivals list must stay as it is of course, according to your level.

Nope - you'r stats are so poor, start again - you're 3 million below the peers I had - you're useless

Really - start new profile

KarenWill
12-30-2013, 10:14 AM
What about mine? lvl 34 1.7m stats is that good?
That's with syn bonus

Asto
12-30-2013, 10:21 AM
About 6,000,000,000,000,000x your level

CCKallDAY
12-30-2013, 10:21 AM
It wasn't that long ago people were crying that they missed the opportunity to farm m4a1s after they were nerfed. Now you wouldn't even waste the energy haha.

I remember back when I started and the really big wig players were 100k stats.Ha yeah and Sam had 400k and was untouchable

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 10:23 AM
What about mine? lvl 34 1.7m stats is that good?
That's with syn bonus

Depends if you are in a top 50 who can do events - and your purse is open - you are average at the moment.

You will fall behind quickly unless a gold sprender in a top team of other gold spenders.

Start again is my advice with your average stats

KarenWill
12-31-2013, 04:25 AM
Depends if you are in a top 50 who can do events - and your purse is open - you are average at the moment.

You will fall behind quickly unless a gold sprender in a top team of other gold spenders.

In a top 400 team, no gold heavy gold spenders and they don't complete all the events,
Sir, regardless of which syn iam in is it good ?

Aquaboo
12-31-2013, 05:15 AM
In a top 400 team, no gold heavy gold spenders and they don't complete all the events,

It is average for a top 400 team - not good or bad.

There is no regardless - Gree have gone totally synd based. Ifyou are in a top synd you go up and up.

Too often on this forum the elite will club you down. You seem to be doing fine at your level - the game is in flux just now so just enjoy your partnerships with teammates

Raws
12-31-2013, 05:17 AM

you are much better than a top 400 team, if you had a look on syn page you could get in a better syn

warrends
12-31-2013, 05:54 AM

Sorry, but you're pretty clueless. Unless you can find a syndicate who will:
1) Allow you to do ONLY bosses and nothing else, and
2) Doesn't necessary require spending gold ...
There is no other way to get that good. His stats are quite amazing. He will get two more shots at tier 2 boss. Those themselves are worth several hundred K each in stats. His stats are amazing.

I'm at lvl 54 with about 2.5M A/D. That's a 46000:1 ratio. I had 3 shots at tier 2 boss. In my rivals list (I don't rob or attack --- I just look) I've seen maybe 2-3 players who are higher, so I'm easily in the top 99% in-game. I would be 3-4 levels lower but I helped with the SLTQs and such and therefore 'wasted' a few levels. We are by no means a top syndicate. Matter of fact we are a new syndicate --- this weekend will be only our second war. And I use almost no gold. Only Tapjoy, and have used less than 100 gold in total thru my entire CC career. I absolutely refuse to pay money to this company. I wish everyone would do the same.

sister morphine
12-31-2013, 06:08 AM
There is no regardless - Gree have gone totally synd based. Ifyou are in a top synd you go up and up.
This is it in a nutshell. Take two new accounts, set up the same (class) and put skill points into the same categories. Play them both exactly the same amount and spend the same amount of real money on them. Doesn't matter, the one placed into the higher ranking syndicate will become the stronger, even if you begin playing the other account more, or spend a bit more on it, this will still be true.