PDA

View Full Version : If you want your faction to always be at war...

partcrash
12-29-2013, 08:08 PM
I have the right shmuck somewhere in my faction. Lol

Grrrrr....

Big she'd
12-29-2013, 10:35 PM
You should be able to tell who is declaring on faction chat

sister morphine
12-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Unless the person concerned deletes the message. I'm not sure if ordinary members can do that except to their own posts, so if that happens it might be an officer killing the announcement :p

808BURN
12-29-2013, 11:42 PM
just make everyone members for war. then whoever is doing it will not be able to delete the message.

808BURN
12-29-2013, 11:43 PM
After war you can reinstate everyone

Luuzer
01-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Unless the person concerned deletes the message. I'm not sure if ordinary members can do that except to their own posts, so if that happens it might be an officer killing the announcement :p

only officers and leader can delete the announcements

Dirty Mind
01-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Maybe it was a spy from SUP

Vegaman
01-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Any member can delete their own message or a donation/war declared message as long as it is them deleting it. You don't need to be an officer to delete your own war declaration message. I know this because we had the same problem. We caught the culprit by logging on the message board at the end of a battle and continually refreshing until his name popped up. Within seconds he had deleted it but we had screen-shot the chat.

The only way this will ever stop if GREE makes officers only able to declare war and they won't do that... (Been asked since Brazil so not happening).

Get a non officer member of your current faction to post a message now. Then after you have seen it. Ask them to delete it. You'll see what i mean.

GreenwichKid
01-02-2014, 12:27 PM
The only officers calling the war is problematical as officers give out more WD points, better and more effective would be the ability to boot the player.. I can't think of one good reason to lock the faction for the war.

Farticus
01-02-2014, 12:34 PM
That is very sneaky. There needs to be controls for these kind of things and it should be an easy solution for Gree. I hope you find the rat and send him on his way.

Hawkwind
01-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Faction Alert type messages, (donations and declaring war) should be "system" messages and no one should be able to delete them. What would the point be of even the leader deleting them. Really I'm wondering and I'm the leader of my faction. Clear out the messages to prevent roll-off, maybe that's the only one with 50 actively donating cash and CB's many times a day. But really, if no one can delete the Declare message so what. It's not like declare can have more than 24 posts per day, right?

Merc_mw
01-02-2014, 03:04 PM
The only way this will ever stop if GREE makes officers only able to declare war and they won't do that... (Been asked since Brazil so not happening).

Hey Vega,
I think someone has heard you (and 136 others). CJ posted this in another thread:

I'm talking to the devs about eventually making the switch to officers and leaders only declarations.