PDA

View Full Version : Bad teamates

jabbameister63
12-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Id like to put this out to all faction leaders, there 2 individuals that pride themselves on being disruptive and non cooperative in our faction, they constantly start battles with no warning or team readiness, and they are very much against donating anything to the faction development. I put this out to as warning that they are crappy teamates becarfull if you pick them up.
1. Saunack
2. LocVez

ChiefWill
12-29-2013, 08:18 PM
These 2 should not even be allowed to have accounts. TERRORIST! No team work. If their wallets are as big as their egos, they must be billionaires!

Flash0810
12-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Id like to put this out to all faction leaders, there 2 individuals that pride themselves on being disruptive and non cooperative in our faction, they constantly start battles with no warning or team readiness, and they are very much against donating anything to the faction development. I put this out to as warning that they are crappy teamates becarfull if you pick them up.
1. Saunack
2. LocVez

Names are ok but that can be changed. What are their Invite ID's so that we can ensure they are not accepted?

Hellish
12-30-2013, 01:35 PM
no doubt post their IDs.

rar
12-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Loc was in my faction a while back, he was not the most active player but he donated a ton of cash.

locvez
12-31-2013, 04:14 AM
I do not count waiting FOUR HOURS after the war goes live before deciding to do something about it as not being a team player.

Communications in that faction were a joke. "war rules" were posted 3 days BEFORE the war started, Sorry but wading through pages of "blah blah donated 100 cash" to find something that was BURIED in a message that was headed "Merry Christmas Everyone" doesn't cut it.

If anything, people should be avoiding YOUR faction. I feel sorry for the people that used real money on your joke faction. After the first war declaration (four hours after the war started) The faction leader posted something along the lines of "You guys just do whatever you like, i might show up for some wars if i can be bothered"

I don't have the time to play all the "mini games" during the weeks but I do try my best during the war. As the above poster mentioned. I do have a high IPH and I do donate well (Over 10b cash donated to RudeDudes Faction before he kicked everyone out and kept everything to himself)

The last faction I was in i got kicked out for inactivity, my own fault. I was pulling 12+ hour nightshifts over the festive period. I don't have the game on my phone so i don't play outside the house.

Avoid "Admirals and Generals" like the plague, get out when you can.

The other guy mentioned in this thread was in A&G too, he too was annoyed at no wars taking place during the GMT night times so if NOBODY is going to declare a war, why should WE be punished for doing so and actually taking part.

Lets just ignore the fact that I ranked number 2 on your scoreboard for the entire war.

Tournai
12-31-2013, 07:27 AM
I do not count waiting FOUR HOURS after the war goes live before deciding to do something about it as not being a team player.

Communications in that faction were a joke. "war rules" were posted 3 days BEFORE the war started, Sorry but wading through pages of "blah blah donated 100 cash" to find something that was BURIED in a message that was headed "Merry Christmas Everyone" doesn't cut it.

If anything, people should be avoiding YOUR faction. I feel sorry for the people that used real money on your joke faction. After the first war declaration (four hours after the war started) The faction leader posted something along the lines of "You guys just do whatever you like, i might show up for some wars if i can be bothered"

I don't have the time to play all the "mini games" during the weeks but I do try my best during the war. As the above poster mentioned. I do have a high IPH and I do donate well (Over 10b cash donated to RudeDudes Faction before he kicked everyone out and kept everything to himself)

The last faction I was in i got kicked out for inactivity, my own fault. I was pulling 12+ hour nightshifts over the festive period. I don't have the game on my phone so i don't play outside the house.

Avoid "Admirals and Generals" like the plague, get out when you can.

The other guy mentioned in this thread was in A&G too, he too was annoyed at no wars taking place during the GMT night times so if NOBODY is going to declare a war, why should WE be punished for doing so and actually taking part.

Lets just ignore the fact that I ranked number 2 on your scoreboard for the entire war.

Seems that there was no leading person in A&G faction!
what a waste of time!

Tadlock
12-31-2013, 11:31 AM
Subscribed-I might have to go get a beer for this