PDA

View Full Version : Previous LTB's

MaschedUp
12-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Apologies if this has already been asked, but I'm sure a lot of us would like the opportunity to purchase (either gold or in game $$$) previous LTB's for our hoods to increase our IPH.

I was thinking, whenever an LTB is live, giving people the opportunity to also purchase a previous LTB.

Thoughts?

Oracle001
12-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Apologies if this has already been asked, but I'm sure a lot of us would like the opportunity to purchase (either gold or in game $$$) previous LTB's for our hoods to increase our IPH.

I was thinking, whenever an LTB is live, giving people the opportunity to also purchase a previous LTB.

Thoughts?

Hmm. Well as someone who's shared the pain of saving to get them in time in the past I do have to say the whole allure of them is their limited time. If you can just buy it again the next month it loses part of the point IMHO.

Realistically missing one shouldn't affect your income that much, you just put your money into upgrading the next ltb further.

TZora
12-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Hmm. Well as someone who's shared the pain of saving to get them in time in the past I do have to say the whole allure of them is their limited time. If you can just buy it again the next month it loses part of the point IMHO.

Realistically missing one shouldn't affect your income that much, you just put your money into upgrading the next ltb further.
let people increase their iph so others can rob them .. win win .. how can it harm you if others increase their iph? :)

wrestler84
12-29-2013, 05:50 PM

Thoughts? I want the old LTBs to cone available for a limited time in the near future so I can have a chance to buy them because I had like $50k Iph until the Shiners LTB

KingOW
12-29-2013, 06:05 PM
LTB a.k.a. "Limited Time Building"...

Oracle001
12-29-2013, 06:12 PM
let people increase their iph so others can rob them .. win win .. how can it harm you if others increase their iph? :)

It doesn't harm me, I was basically pointing out that they are limited for a reason. Gree gets less gold as well if people know they can save and get it later.

CCKallDAY
12-29-2013, 06:16 PM
I want the old LTBs to cone available for a limited time in the near future so I can have a chance to buy them because I had like $50k Iph until the Shiners LTBOuch. I'm sorry you didn't get to buy them, so sorry.

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:00 PM
It doesn't harm me, I was basically pointing out that they are limited for a reason. Gree gets less gold as well if people know they can save and get it later.
then gree should roll out 2 LTBs .. one for the little guy and one expensive .. i mean, mw had two LTBs being rolled out at the same time. i was a low level player and could never think of buying a building worth millions of $$$ but i did buy about 5 LTBs while being lower than level 50 :)

what gree could do, when they drop a new LTB, they can roll out a previous LTB at the same time and make it a LTB .. so there's the "Limited Time Building" .. who said it could be limited time building only once? :D

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:01 PM
and don't mixup "limited time" with "never available again" ... limited time was a "goal" to get extra weapons while completing the goal within the time limits. i don't understand why a previous LTB shouldn't be made available again "without the goal" .. if u know what i mean ;)

GucciMane
12-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Nope.

I missed out on the Pagoda, best ltb in the game, I got all others, its limited time for a reason. That detracts from all the players who started this game earlier than me and deserve it.

Oracle001
12-29-2013, 07:11 PM
then gree should roll out 2 LTBs .. one for the little guy and one expensive .. i mean, mw had two LTBs being rolled out at the same time. i was a low level player and could never think of buying? :D

That's a good idea( I'm all for that

wrestler84
12-29-2013, 07:12 PM
I mean Gree could bring them back for a limited time so the people that missed them can try to get them but they don't receive a prize for it.

jmeijer
12-29-2013, 07:14 PM
I missed out on the Pagoda, best ltb in the game, I got all others, its limited time for a reason. That detracts from all the players who started this game earlier than me and deserve it.Calling the Pagoda the best LTB in the game is wrong imo. Transtech Building, Shiner's Still, No Interest Savings, West Side Fine Gems and Slay Belles all have significantly better payout/hr than the Pagoda. And the LTB's I just mentioned are Type B, which means a higher value at level 1 - so your IPH will grow faster.

About previous LTB's: I'm not a fan of bringing them back for sale. I can understand that people want to have some of them badly. Gree could make some money with it if they put old LTB's up for gold.

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Nope.

I missed out on the Pagoda, best ltb in the game, I got all others, its limited time for a reason. That detracts from all the players who started this game earlier than me and deserve it.
indeed .. it is the best building imo .. the players who started the game earlier are pissed off because they can't find high IPH players .. if a newbie or low level player installs all these buildings, it is a win-win for both, new and old players.

GucciMane
12-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Calling the Pagoda the best LTB in the game is wrong imo. Transtech Building, Shiner's Still, No Interest Savings, West Side Fine Gems and Slay Belles all have significantly better payout/hr than the Pagoda. And the LTB's I just mentioned are Type B, which means a higher value at level 1 - so your IPH will grow faster.

About previous LTB's: I'm not a fan of bringing them back for sale. I can understand that people want to have some of them badly. Gree could make some money with it if they put old LTB's up for gold.

Someone doesn't know the difference between Type A and Type B income growth.

indeed .. it is the best building imo .. the players who started the game earlier are pissed off because they can't find high IPH players .. if a newbie or low level player installs all these buildings, it is a win-win for both, new and old players.

A valid point, but its a bit more complicated than that with the rival's list updates.

jmeijer
12-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Someone doesn't know the difference between Type A and Type B income growth.Are you serious right now? Check my post again.

I mentioned the difference between the Transtech and the Pagoda earlier in another thread. They both have about the same payout/hr at level 10, and the same collection cycle. The Transtech is the best building of the two, by far, because it is Type B. It means that the value at the lower levels is better.

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:24 PM
I mean Gree could bring them back for a limited time so the people that missed them can try to get them but they don't receive a prize for it.
exactly!

white characters

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:27 PM
oh please .. stop stuffing gold into everything, will u? either bring it back or don't bring it back .. let's not talk about the gold thing, please.

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:32 PM
A valid point, but its a bit more complicated than that with the rival's list updates.
we're just discussing, who knows gree mods read this thread and ignore it or maybe they find enough ppl requesting and put it in their lengthy to-do list lol .. for now, we're just discussing whether it will be a good idea or not.

i'm on level 226 and hell i can't find more than 3 players with 10 mil+ iph .. if gree could roll out previous LTBs, at least we'll see rivals with good IPH. what's the point of expanding rival's list when there's nothing to rob?

i'd like to put a thought to "why is gree expanding the rival's list"? simply cuz ppl are losing interest in the game cuz they can't find good IPH rivals in the small bracket they're stuck into. at least, that's what i think why gree is expanding rival's list .. what's ur thought?

wrestler84
12-29-2013, 07:40 PM
About previous LTB's: I'm not a fan of bringing them back for sale. I can understand that people want to have some of them badly. Gree could make some money with it if they put old LTB's up for gold. I would like Gree to make it like an LTB cycle without prizes. This would make the people who care about IPH but couldn't afford these LTBs happy because they have achance to buy them and the people who could buy them can upgrade NCs or other buildings or just save up for the next LTB.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
12-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Totally unfair if they bring old LTBs back. Almost as bad as putting the executive coupe out there the second time for free and making it non-stackable.

If I'm allowed to buy two more as well, then I wouldn't mind as much. Getting sick of the constant stitching up of the game's veterans.

Here's a better idea: buy the new LTBs and get over it. Increase your IPH the old fashioned way. Spreadsheets and patience.

bravo 6 vk
12-29-2013, 08:25 PM
I missed out on every LTB until the circus tent :( I would love to get the pagodas and gems now.

wrestler84
12-29-2013, 08:28 PM
I missed out on every LTB until the circus tent :( I would love to get the pagodas and gems now. I know that feeling. The circus tent was my first one as well

Curtis Snow
12-29-2013, 08:39 PM
The only ltb i wouldnt mind them bringing back is the pagoda, since its the only type a ltb and only type a buildings other than the beginner buildings and mafia buildings.

bravo 6 vk
12-29-2013, 08:45 PM
I know that feeling. The circus tent was my first one as well
But after the tent, I've grown a lot on IPH, upgraded NC's to 3 and now I'm makin money!

Max Power
12-29-2013, 08:49 PM
Totally unfair if they bring old LTBs back. Almost as bad as putting the executive coupe out there the second time for free and making it non-stackable.If I'm allowed to buy two more as well, then I wouldn't mind as much. Getting sick of the constant stitching up of the game's veterans.Here's a better idea: buy the new LTBs and get over it. Increase your IPH the old fashioned way. Spreadsheets and patience.This. I know a lot of people want them, but you cant have everything you want. There is always a new one coming anyway, and why would people want to buy 19 and 21 hour buildings anyway. Unless your nightclubs are at level 10, you shouldn't even be thinking about it.

Captain Torgue
12-29-2013, 08:50 PM

Thoughts?

I was kind of hoping they would release the frosty hideout at Christmas time again but was disappointed when they didn't. I missed out on the frosty hideout, gingerbread house, gobble gobble and haunted house. As a collector of all buildings I would definitely use gold to buy these if they were released.

wrestler84
12-29-2013, 08:56 PM
But after the tent, I've grown a lot on IPH, upgraded NC's to 3 and now I'm makin money! My NCs are at lvl4 and I'm pretty happy with my IPH but I want it higher

Cobra Shuttle
12-29-2013, 09:01 PM
They really need to make the double upgrade item available again. Make it a high prize in an LTB or something.

JessieAllen33
12-29-2013, 09:02 PM
I don't think they should bring them back because what would the people that already had them do? Your limit is two. So it would basically be out there for the people who couldn't afford them earlier. Kinda defeats the purpose of being an LTB. Instead of bring back old LTBS , GREE should bring back normal collection times, and throw in a type A eventually. A 12,24,48 hour collection would be very nice.

TZora
12-29-2013, 09:19 PM
can anyone of u explain the reason why gree is expanding on the rival's list?

and i fail to understand how would it hurt anyone if gree rolls out 2 LTBs: one new and one old. if anyone missed those buildings earlier, they did miss on the prizes as well. if gree rolls out some of the old LTBs, of course they'll come "without" the prizes. also, if more ppl buy those buildings and improve on their IPH, it will be in everyone's favor. what sense does it make that you are playing with tens of mil IPH but when you wish to rob, all you see is crappy IPH rivals .. makes ya happy? smh

Mirmur
12-29-2013, 10:12 PM
I agree. Either give a chance to purchase previous LTB or give decent LTBs.. I honestly don't care about the prices, just the iph

uunt3r immaStar
12-29-2013, 10:56 PM
the previous ltb should be in store for 2x money they cost last time and no mods easy...

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-29-2013, 11:53 PM
I see no problem with gree releasing old LTB's as gold buildings. I believe this is a case where we'll never be satisfied which anything gree does.

For example, this is the exact opposite thing that pisses off gold players. Get a item that required gold, and then make it available a short time later, for free with little effort.

These LTB's are free. And everyone that bought them with in game cash should have the exact opposite feeling that gold spenders use when getting burned on gold items. I'd be happy as heck if I bought something in game with cash and then saw it later on sale for gold. I'd be like, sucker!!!

Plus, there is only upside to making them available for gold. There ain't no downside for someone that's already bought them with cash. I've got most, if not all LTB's. I would not be offended if they were re released.

TZora
12-30-2013, 12:05 AM
i recommend that gree should start charging gold for each hour play, like 10 gold for 1 hour play. i would be really happy. and then charge 500 gold for each event. who ever pays, plays. i would be sooo happy.

at least, this game wouldn't be called "free" anymore .. only fair :)

Joe bananas
12-30-2013, 03:17 AM
can anyone of u explain the reason why gree is expanding on the rival's list?

It so the new guys at level 30 with 1'000'000 stats have something to do. They have all these stats but nothing to do with them. At their level there is no one worth robbing, no one has cash on hand, so no point fighting.
So in an effort to keep them interested, Gree has opened up the gates and let them feed on us, us who have worked hard at getting a decent IPH.

TZora
12-30-2013, 04:16 AM
It so the new guys at level 30 with 1'000'000 stats have something to do. They have all these stats but nothing to do with them. At their level there is no one worth robbing, no one has cash on hand, so no point fighting.
So in an effort to keep them interested, Gree has opened up the gates and let them feed on us, us who have worked hard at getting a decent IPH.
read the bolded part .. and that's the reason why gree should make available previous LTBs :)

CCKallDAY
12-30-2013, 04:45 AM
The only ltb i wouldnt mind them bringing back is the pagoda, since its the only type a ltb and only type a buildings other than the beginner buildings and mafia buildings.type a doesn't really make a huge difference.. other buildings that are type B give more than pagoda

Max Power
12-30-2013, 04:54 AM

Well, they can rob each other. Besides, events go on in this game 24/7. I haven't robbed someone in a year other than an FU retaliation. Does anybody really even need the money?

GucciMane
12-30-2013, 07:04 AM
Totally unfair if they bring old LTBs back. Almost as bad as putting the executive coupe out there the second time for free and making it non-stackable.

If I'm allowed to buy two more as well, then I wouldn't mind as much. Getting sick of the constant stitching up of the game's veterans.

Here's a better idea: buy the new LTBs and get over it. Increase your IPH the old fashioned way. Spreadsheets and patience.

Ha! You wish. Gree has kept their middle finger up toward old school players for a while now.

In fact, they may just roll back old school LTBS just to spite us. Color me shocked.

They're catering to a lazier crowd nowadays. This game no longer takes any work to be good.

People don't even play loft upgrades anymore. They abuse the new rival system and rob a NC within an hour worth of rivals list searching.

redinator
12-30-2013, 07:05 AM
With offensive stat inflation, we need a LTB with defensive stats. Perhaps upgrading to level 10 gains 1 million in defense?

A1-1
12-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Need to increase in game Money payouts Or better pricing on buying money .Say 10.00 real money for 1billion in game. Sell it cheap u have more volume.

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 07:12 AM
People don't even play loft upgrades anymore. They abuse the new rival system and rob a NC within an hour worth of rivals list searching. I upgraded my lofts and MTs to 5/6 before saving for a NC.

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Need to increase in game Money payouts Or better pricing on buying money .Say 10.00 real money for 1billion in game. Sell it cheap u have more volume. that's an awful idea. Its based off your IPH right now and it should stay that way.

GucciMane
12-30-2013, 07:22 AM
I upgraded my lofts and MTs to 5/6 before saving for a NC.

Yeah, that's how it mathematically used to work by ROI or dIPH analysis.

I see plenty of hoods that have a NC and not a single hood expansion - NC, laundromat, pizza parlor. Dead serious.

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Yeah, that's how it mathematically used to work by ROI or dIPH analysis.

I see plenty of hoods that have a NC and not a single hood expansion - NC, laundromat, pizza parlor. Dead serious. That makes me mad I worked for mine through upgrades and robs and now people do 100% robs for NCs. Over the summer I started my IPH over from $25k back to zero and did it the way it supposed to go and now my IPH us $1.5mil and I just want the chance to buy the LTBs I missed out on because I didn't have the IPH at first.

bravo 6 vk
12-30-2013, 07:40 AM
That makes me mad I worked for mine through upgrades and robs and now people do 100% robs for NCs. Over the summer I started my IPH over from $25k back to zero and did it the way it supposed to go and now my IPH us $1.5mil and I just want the chance to buy the LTBs I missed out on because I didn't have the IPH at first.
Ditto. Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OffensivelyNamedGuy
12-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Ha! You wish. Gree has kept their middle finger up toward old school players for a while now.

In fact, they may just roll back old school LTBS just to spite us. Color me shocked.

They're catering to a lazier crowd nowadays. This game no longer takes any work to be good.

People don't even play loft upgrades anymore. They abuse the new rival system and rob a NC within an hour worth of rivals list searching.

Yep. I lost 100 million in 5 minutes to a guy with 1 Getaway Runner. That's over 2 NCs without even breaking a sweat. I've put in a lot of effort to defend myself from these type of players but gree has made that impossible now. The only thing I have left in this game is a relatively high IPH. I couldn't care less how high it was, so long as its higher than most. That's why I would be so pissed if these up-and-comers got another huge unfair advantage. I do not want a lot of people worth robbing on my rivals list. That means I've failed at being a boss.

Captain Torgue
12-30-2013, 09:25 PM
With offensive stat inflation

Why does stat inflation offend you?

holy
12-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Stat inflation force you to play the game every event.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Stat inflation force you to play the game every event.i got a mini account with horrible stats but pretty cool iph. make the game what you want it to be.

Guisseppe17
12-30-2013, 11:32 PM
What they could do, maybe at the end of the year (noon on the 31st to noon on the 1st) is release all the year's LTB's at the same time. That way we can build just one, but of our choice. However if anyone wants to spend gold to get more than one (they'd have to use gold to finish the first building early) they'd have that option. And obviously there would still be the two LTB limit.

KingOW
12-31-2013, 02:20 AM
Nope.

Exactly! =)

IronM@n
12-31-2013, 02:30 AM
This is a great idea.

I understand the argument from the older players, but in terms of the suggestion, no prizes or mods are being asked for, just the buildings, so I don't see any problem.

tushy
12-31-2013, 03:00 AM
Sorry to bring it up here, but does anyone here know the building "Hot Dog Booth"?

I just saw it in a hood.

Was it a gold building some years ago?

TZora
12-31-2013, 03:02 AM
remember .. if gree rolls out an older LTB "alongwith" a newer LTB, nobody is going to lose anything. we all will gain something. those who wish to buy old LTBs, will benefit from increased IPH. others will benefit from high IPH rivals. win-win :)

KingOW
12-31-2013, 03:25 AM
This is a great idea.

I understand the argument from the older players, but in terms of the suggestion, no prizes or mods are being asked for, just the buildings, so I don't see any problem.

It has noting to do with the prizes imo, if they are limited and ppl save money to buy them in time it's just not fair. If you wanna build IPH - upgrade NC, LTBs are always never worth the upgrades to build IPH compared to NCs.

CCKallDAY
12-31-2013, 04:47 AM
They really need to make the double upgrade item available again. Make it a high prize in an LTB or something.Or an individual LTQ.

CCKallDAY
12-31-2013, 04:49 AM
Sorry to bring it up here, but does anyone here know the building "Hot Dog Booth"?

I just saw it in a hood.

Was it a gold building some years ago?S/He's a beta tester. I asked another guy who had a "Surf Shop", he was a beta tester and that was a beta tested building. I also asked the person with the Hot Dog Booth, s/he said it was a beta tested item.

RealTeflonDon
12-31-2013, 11:32 AM
+1

Yes this is a good idea.

Coming from someone with almost every LTB

murf
12-31-2013, 12:01 PM
It has noting to do with the prizes imo, if they are limited and ppl save money to buy them in time it's just not fair. If you wanna build IPH - upgrade NC, LTBs are always never worth the upgrades to build IPH compared to NCs.

Not true for many reasons.

1) Lower level upgrades of all LTBs are great investments (very low ROI period) as save upgrades.
2) Pagoda, West Side Gems, and No Interest Savings are great investments into the middle levels.
3) When you get to a very high IPH, NC isn't that great anymore, the upgrade time is so long that it actually works as a save upgrade. And when you have too much cash on hand, the higher level LTB upgrades start becoming better investments on a dIPH/t metric, which is more important if you have an abundance of cash.

Save upgrade = any upgrade that at the end of the upgrade you have more money on hand then when you started the upgrade.

Mills2382
12-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Can someone please explain the differences in Type A & Type B buildings?

jmeijer
12-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Can someone please explain the differences in Type A & Type B buildings?http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained

Mills2382
12-31-2013, 02:53 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained

Thank you!