PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Shocking...Not

Evil Mastermind
12-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Just another GREE blunder. Honestly, is anything coded correctly? Just started an account on a secondary device to get the referral code unit bonus. Account was less than 2 minutes old and it said the 24 hour time period had expired. It's a sad day when there is not a single function that isn't all glitched up these days.

Yes I sent a ticket. No it won't do any good. Oh well. Back to glitched matchups of WD ;)

It's all gotten a little pathetic actually. Happy Gaming. Lol

lemonhaze
12-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Just another GREE blunder. Honestly, is anything coded correctly? Just started an account on a secondary device to get the referral code unit bonus. Account was less than 2 minutes old and it said the 24 hour time period had expired. It's a sad day when there is not a single function that isn't all glitched up these days.

Yes I sent a ticket. No it won't do any good. Oh well. Back to glitched matchups of WD ;)

It's all gotten a little pathetic actually. Happy Gaming. Lol nothing surprises me here anymore evil..its really said when a company makes millions and cant go 1 week with out a major disaster..gonna be alot of ppl hurt over those medals as well..i knew it was a scam when i seen the stats and boost with that unit

Evil Mastermind
12-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Everyone should have known the medals were a big carrot. It was quite obvious when you had to complete every event.

Mastert55!
12-29-2013, 07:01 PM
How much gold do you think the entire medal collection event is required? Without prestaging anything.

fofito30
12-29-2013, 07:10 PM
How much gold do you think the entire medal collection event is required? Without prestaging anything.
Wish it was as simple as buying your way with gold to get the medals, you don't depend on your own self to accomplish the feat of succeeding in the medal quest. Player also needs to be part of a super faction that can win all battles and streaks there are, hence just a pre defined group of individuals will qualify while the rest of us get snubbed by Gree on whatever grounds they deem to throw at us

Katyusha
12-29-2013, 11:43 PM
I heard Gree isn't legal in some countries. There's some nations where they consider these life and money sucking companies as illegal under "Illegal Gambling laws"... Well, I sure hope they do the same here. It's supposed to be a free game and yet, only the rich can fully appreciate the game. Gold is now a requirement if you want to have a minimum of fun.

Can't remember who did the calculation's back a couple weeks ago but the LTQ (without prestaging) required around 400k+ energy. After calculations, the player wrote that it would take not less than 5 Vaults. Was he right in his math, I have no idea but the point is that... This company proved, time after time its incompetence.

It's a game... What's the point of playing a game when you already know that it will cost you a ridiculous amount of money to end LTQ's? I used to have fun and now... I'm leaving. I've had it with all the nonsense. I feel kind of sad because i've developed freindships with people around the world and in some ways, it felt like a second family. I think Gree makes sure that we do get "hooked" on this aspect to keep us coming back.

I really hope Gree either wake up and make this game better (in all aspects) and really listens to their customers or just sell the game to a more competent group/company. They successfully ruined a very good game for profits.

I'de like to thanks Rud for his list of NPC's... That was a huge help to the community and they managed to change the mechanics and make prestaging "almost" useless. Thank you anyways. I'm not very active on the forum but I had fun reading some of you guys threads, I wish you all a happy and healthy 2014.

Katyusha