PDA

View Full Version : Should I restart or keep going

ploop
12-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Tomorrow I will be getting back my tablet from repair.
Now I am pretty sure it was factory reset. I haven't played in a month so my stats are something like level 123 1 million a/d.
With the stat boom is it better to start over or get my account back?

CCKallDAY
12-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Start over...

Phillip99
12-29-2013, 02:32 PM
I mill is not very good, start over

The Billionaire
12-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Start over, you'll easily get up to stats of 1 million again.

My mate started an account 23 days ago and he's already over 1 million in stats without buying any gold

ploop
12-29-2013, 03:19 PM
remember i haven't played since Nov 20th

Don Emilio
12-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Factory reset does not change UDID .

ploop
12-29-2013, 03:35 PM

it restarts your game at level 1,2 or 3

The Billionaire
12-29-2013, 03:39 PM
it restarts your game at level 1,2 or 3

I don't think it does, You should just be able to download Crime City again and your hood will be there with a months worth of prizes lol

ploop
12-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't think it does, You should just be able to download Crime City again and your hood will be there with a months worth of prizes lol

lol i wish

edit: i had to factory reset once and i was restarted and had to get my account back

CCC-syn
12-29-2013, 04:11 PM
whether it changes or not -
i just did a factory reset and my account IS LOST :'(

Barlow the Redhead
12-29-2013, 04:31 PM
A 1mil a/d...that is a bolstered assumption. In actuality your stats are even weaker; you currently sit at Level123 with a/d of 793/755k--far cry from a million. And, from the looks of your top weapons, you aren't going to be embracing a month's worth of syndicate prizes either...

ploop
12-29-2013, 04:35 PM
A 1mil a/d...that is a bolstered assumption. In actuality your stats are even weaker; you currently sit at Level123 with a/d of 793/755k--far cry from a million. And, from the looks of your top weapons, you aren't going to be embracing a month's worth of syndicate prizes either...

well when i was with my syn they were around that.
Indians are so picky these days

edit: i am pretty sure you didn't read the posts. just a lame attempt from the indians to troll me because raven hates me.
if you read it you would have seen that i haven't played in a month so i wouldn't be able to have those weapons.
thanks for telling me my unboosted stats though

Don Emilio
12-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Family matters....:)

Your device UDID is linked to your CC account...of course you'll get all those toys when you download it again...
Let's just wait till tomorrow and share with us how it worked out...Good luck ploop !....or maybe it would be more rewarding to wish you Bad Luck !...like losing your account and starting a new one...:)

ploop
12-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Family matters....:)

Your device UDID is linked to your CC account...of course you'll get all those toys when you download it again...
Let's just wait till tomorrow and share with us how it worked out...Good luck ploop !....or maybe it would be more rewarding to wish you Bad Luck !...like losing your account and starting a new one...:)

thanks. if i don't have my accounts i will most likely start over in CC and MW cause i am not going to wait weeks to get my accounts back or not get a reply

KillZone
12-29-2013, 04:58 PM
I had my tablet repaired by Samsung about a month ago. In the process, it was factory reset. I had a character already before needing to be repaired. When I got it back and down loading crime city again, my game was lost and had to start over. I contacted gree via email and support. I sent the following info along with the email. In game name, in game code, my stats at the time, last log in time and a gold receipt for verification. Took 2 days and I had my old account back.

ploop
12-29-2013, 05:05 PM
nice to hear killzone, but some people have to wait weeks to get their account back and sometimes they don't even get it back.
Anyways my stats are!@#$ now

Barlow the Redhead
12-29-2013, 05:36 PM
well when i was with my syn they were around that.
Indians are so picky these days

edit: i am pretty sure you didn't read the posts. just a lame attempt from the indians to troll me because raven hates me.
if you read it you would have seen that i haven't played in a month so i wouldn't be able to have those weapons.
thanks for telling me my unboosted stats though

Obviously you were without a syndicate, that goes without saying because even floaters get syndicate group prizes....AND obviously you know that, even at 1mill, you'd make perfect cannon fodder for anyone in the 123 range.

I typically don't read your posts because they aren't that interesting, but trust that everyone and their grandma knows you have been without your tablet.

"Indians are so picky these days." The way I hear it you were once pretty picky yourself--leaving to test the waters and see if the grass was really greener on the other side...finding out the hard way that it really isn't would be a hard pill to swallow for anyone, just don't choke yourself on it.

You should really count how many times you have trolled Indians; you find them more interesting than they find you...

primetime347
12-29-2013, 05:44 PM
thanks. if i don't have my accounts i will most likely start over in CC and MW cause i am not going to wait weeks to get my accounts back or not get a reply

I had to do a factory reset on my phone on Christmas day. Came back and downloaded CC. Acct was gone so I sent in a ticket. Gree responded on Christmas day, then I responded back with all the stuff they needed to switch my acct back, and within 2 hours, my acct was restored. So you wont be waiting weeks. Its hours. At least on Christmas day it was.

ploop
12-29-2013, 06:15 PM
You should really count how many times you have trolled Indians; you find them more interesting than they find you...

haha sure. you guys trolled my recruitment thread 3 times. And you call yourselves classy.
This is going off topic and not with the thread so i could give less craps about what you think. You will be ignored

I had to do a factory reset on my phone on Christmas day. Came back and downloaded CC. Acct was gone so I sent in a ticket. Gree responded on Christmas day, then I responded back with all the stuff they needed to switch my acct back, and within 2 hours, my acct was restored. So you wont be waiting weeks. Its hours. At least on Christmas day it was.

ok, wow that fast on christmas?!

tom73
12-29-2013, 06:55 PM
You are better with a new account. You will have 10 mil stats by the time you hit level 120 the way the game is headed.

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:07 PM
one month off the game and you are still addicted? if i said anything, i'm up for my 6th medal for sure hehehe

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:08 PM
You are better with a new account. You will have 10 mil stats by the time you hit level 120 the way the game is headed down the hill.
completed ur statement :p

ploop
12-29-2013, 07:08 PM
one month off the game and you are still addicted? if i said anything, i'm up for my 6th medal for sure hehehe

yeah, you should! i can't wait to play. lol not. just made a lot of good friends so i play for fun

TZora
12-29-2013, 07:09 PM
yeah, you should! i can't wait to play. lol not. just made a lot of good friends so i play for fun
tis the reason why 99% ppl r still playing .. why not take the bunch along ;)

Dahat1
12-29-2013, 08:10 PM
The main prizes come from raid bosses, epic bosses and SLTQs. Wars are kind of a "Meh" event unless you make it into the top 100 but even then, stronger, higher energy players are more valuable than lower level players that are strong for their level. My answer would depend on how many skill points were put into attack and defense, but if not many, higher level players are becoming more and more valuable.

Barlow the Redhead
12-29-2013, 08:22 PM
haha sure. you guys trolled my recruitment thread 3 times. And you call yourselves classy.
This is going off topic and not with the thread so i could give less craps about what you think. You will be ignored

Ooh, someone sounds bitter😝! If you could "give less craps" about what I think, then why did you respond?😄

ploop
12-30-2013, 05:13 AM
bump. anyone else

bravo 6 vk
12-30-2013, 05:16 AM
Restart is the way to go buddy! Within a month, you will be 1m a/d

Jimmi
12-30-2013, 05:24 AM
Start over, you'll easily get up to stats of 1 million again.

My mate started an account 23 days ago and he's already over 1 million in stats without buying any gold

Pardon my ignorance, but how is that possible?

I haven't played CC very long (six months, I think), and I am at level 116 with a/d of 679k/583k and an IPH of @287,805 which is pretty ****ty, I know. I am aware I am probably not playing the game"correctly", and I am not in a syndicate so I'm probably missing out on some things.

ploop
12-30-2013, 05:37 AM

I haven't played CC very long (six months, I think), and I am at level 116 with a/d of 679k/583k and an IPH of @287,805 which is pretty ****ty, I know. I am aware I am probably not playing the game"correctly", and I am not in a syndicate so I'm probably missing out on some things.

If you are in a syndicate you miss out on easily 100 k stats

bravo 6 vk
12-30-2013, 05:44 AM

The epic boss. Level 100 is easy to beat and if the syn gets 5 combines units, you get a 100k weapon! Just keep farming lol

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 06:02 AM
My opinion is restart. You'll gain stats faster and be stronger in the end plus you can correct mistakes you made with your initial character.

ploop
12-30-2013, 09:08 AM
i downloaded cc again and i had to restart and i am

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Want to join my camper's syn?

Fredfreddy
12-30-2013, 09:18 AM
i downloaded cc again and i had to restart and i am

if you really had to restart and you're at 0, but still addicted, I would start another Gree game. The strategy for Gree games is to start them soon after they come out. If all of my accounts to all Gree games were wiped out I'd play Beyond the Dead as that's the newest one that's similar to CC, only been out a month or two. Starting CC from 0 right now would be tough since the playing field is beyond uneven.

ploop
12-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Want to join my camper's syn?

maybe, i sent a request to the syn i was in before.

does it participate in battle and do SLTQs?

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 09:37 AM
It might its run by my brother who took over my camper and he will more than likely do those events