PDA

View Full Version : Win streak prizes and inflated stats are ruining this game!

Deedle77
12-28-2013, 03:25 PM
My faction placed 559 last war and as of right now we are outside of the top 800!! We have 34 players and our average member is a level 75-100 with 1-1.5 mill in stats. Yet we are continually being matched against 10 man teams who are all 5 mill and above in stats!! Real freakin fair eh??? This is beyond ridiculous and all I can do is hope that GREEdy either 1.) changes the match up algorithm to where you actually get matched with teams similar to yours in stats not points scored for the weekend 2.) Reverse the stats and make the overall rank prizes better then the win streak prizes!!! Which they should be anyways because its a hell of a lot harder to place top 100 then it is to build a 10 man team and collect some win streak prizes!! Or 3.) Do away with win streak prizes all together!!!

Then again I know my thoughts and opinions don't mean a dam thing because I'm not dropping my years salary into this game like the players in the top factions. As long as they get what they want who gives a s#!t about the average players....

SPWD
12-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Yep,read the rest of the threads buddy,so many people feeling the same and us included are being shafted by the match ups,we usually win 40+ wars were on 5 at the minute ,complete joke

hellhound604
12-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Yep, I stopped spending any money on this game... No point in spending any money on it anymore.