PDA

View Full Version : It's a new game.

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 11:50 AM
It's a new game needing a new strategy. Game has changed massively in the last few months. Get rid of your sentiment, let all your hard work go and start again. Or leave, it's up to you. The game now is for new accounts that can grow fast, the hlp's have been hung out to dry in order to kick start a sinking ship.

I am not offering an opinion as to whether the way the game has gone is right or wrong, just telling like it is. Start a new account, use your old one as the secondary account if you want to survive.

While you hang around feeling sorry for yourselves others are movin on fast.

Good luck.

mreilly
12-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Have you just crawled out from under a rock? Welcome back to reality.

SPWD
12-28-2013, 12:53 PM

Yes spending a fortune to complete events which shouldn't cost a new car every week FFS ,go crawl back under that rock!

mreilly
12-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Sorry but his post made me laugh. It was very insightful and I've never heard this discussed before.

Greg76
12-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Its very true, im level244 with 4.5 million att/def. Most opponents i face now have same stats at level 120. I can no longer compete with points in war.

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 05:34 PM

Yes spending a fortune to complete events which shouldn't cost a new car every week FFS ,go crawl back under that rock!

If you are smart you do not have to spend a fortune.

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Sorry but his post made me laugh. It was very insightful and I've never heard this discussed before.

1 thing I'm not doing is hanging around feeling sorry for myself.