PDA

View Full Version : Medals

Bigdoguk
12-28-2013, 03:24 AM
Sorry if this has been covered.
I don't post much on here and never complain about anything. Would be nice if I wasn't trolled !

I think it takes the p1ss that to get that great unit for getting all the medals you need to get streaks with your faction.
All the other medals have been awarded for individual achievements. Everyone knows how hard it is to get streaks in this game. I for one have got every medal so far that could be got, and have spent a lot of gold in the process. I am with a consistent top 10 team but we have never been able to get a good streak due to facing a number of unbeatable teams at pivotal moments. Sup1,2 , gunners, tko and cag just to name a few, that's fine and they have earnt their right to be up the top. No complaints about any of those teams. I do believe that this will be the final straw for some, I'm not saying I'm quitting ( not that anyone would care I know ) but I am really disappointed with what gree had done here. I was expecting to have to get an increased number of individual wins but not faction wins or streaks.
Thanks gree. Merry Christmas and happy new year. May it be prosperous for you again.

Bobar
12-28-2013, 03:34 AM
donīt like this medal collecting too. this game gets worse every update.

Merry christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

(Gree, did you think about any christmas gifts for your loyal customers, at least thought about?)

bpiv
12-28-2013, 04:12 AM
I share the sentiments. It is very frustrating as well that every time they release new events they do not give details about it. If they truely want to earn more money they should have positioned the medals in individual achievements, and putting it on the faction achievements now will just cause the other players who worked hard for it this past few days to give up and be totally pissed customers which might end up to spending cuts. Especially when you realized that later on the new events are catared only to the true elite team, and selected few.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone. Hopefully Gree's resolution is to hear us out for a change, lol I could only hope right?

RockAndRoll
12-28-2013, 04:34 AM
Yep, pretty sad. I'm gettin tired of it and it is showing....

Figgy
12-28-2013, 04:57 AM
I share your pain and frustration, it is starting to reflect big time in the game...Just look Gree it is obvious, where are a lot of faction in this war? Many are backing out. Dropping like flies in my Faction, have loyal players...but when your done your done, selling all buildings and donating it back to the faction. You succeeded to make this game a gold spending game and making gold spenders spend even more with these new event to make up for those who are leaving. It's been fun while it last. Can tell you this; it will be an instant raise when I leave.

Bigdoguk
12-28-2013, 06:30 AM
Whilst I'm on the subject, is it just a coincidence that the very top teams all decided to splinter into smaller factions to increase their chance of getting the medals for streaks ? I'm not saying that they were given the information by gree but .... Actually **** it I am. Everyone has less chance of getting all the medals now because of some cheating ass**** who works for gree gave them information regarding this event and not everyone else.
There I said it. Others want to say it but feel they can't.

Vballmadam
12-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Sup1 has not divided into streak teams. We all will play for the 1500 wins though! We have cut down costs tremendously!

Sparkle
12-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Told you so. The medal bit sucks. I prefer to just get the real units for personal effort. Don't ruin my fun and ability to stay in the game just because some people were born rich or work for real grown up paychecks.

gb7
12-28-2013, 09:07 AM
I assumed all along the remaining 22 medals would come from individual wins. I was ready to go for 1500. I may have racked up all of the medals to this point any way; however, if this info was shared when the event started we may not have the same number of unhappy people right now.

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Only way you could of got the streaks apart from being in sup was to leave your faction and create a streak team with 2 or 3 players in diff time zones. That is the game now.

I know, goes against the whole premise of the game but that is what the win streaks has created and Gree will not rectify the problem.

If you can't beat em, join em.

12-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Sorry if this has been covered.
I don't post much on here and never complain about anything. Would be nice if I wasn't trolled !

I think it takes the p1ss that to get that great unit for getting all the medals you need to get streaks with your faction.
All the other medals have been awarded for individual achievements. Everyone knows how hard it is to get streaks in this game. I for one have got every medal so far that could be got, and have spent a lot of gold in the process. I am with a consistent top 10 team but we have never been able to get a good streak due to facing a number of unbeatable teams at pivotal moments. Sup1,2 , gunners, tko and cag just to name a few, that's fine and they have earnt their right to be up the top. No complaints about any of those teams. I do believe that this will be the final straw for some, I'm not saying I'm quitting ( not that anyone would care I know ) but I am really disappointed with what gree had done here. I was expecting to have to get an increased number of individual wins but not faction wins or streaks.
Thanks gree. Merry Christmas and happy new year. May it be prosperous for you again.

I am hurt that you didnt mention gsf lol

mldmkm
12-28-2013, 11:38 AM
I completely agree, first of all winning 50 battles and getting winning streaks are impossible for most of the factions and on top of it this Infantry Medal events ... If GREE is targeting only top 3 factions then, all the best to GREE! Many got all 48 medals assuming that they can finish the Infantry medals event by individual goals in the war. looks like this event was targeted only for top 3 teams. Not many low ranked teams would have spent gold to get those 48 medals anyway so its useless for them as well.

LosKevanos
12-28-2013, 02:03 PM
unless there is a massive multiple medal drop on the last levels of the wins and streaks, it isn't looking like there will be any way to get 22 medals... the indy wins has no medals awarded and so far the wins and streaks is every other level for both... wins even, streaks odd... the only other possibility is a multiple medal drop with the grand trophy which requires the 1500 indy wins and 50 faction wins... yet another epic failure on the part of the developers, programmers, and non-existent beta testers that will be added to their laundry list on the 30th when everyone returns in house to try and fix what should have never been an issue in the first place. Shame on the gree custodians left in-house for not immediately getting on forums and explaining the clusters to at least try and attempt mass damage control. Instead they all stand in the control tower and do nothing to stop the inevitable plane crash disaster in an attempt to continue gold purchases to end the year/quarter with illusioned profits to their share holders.

Bigdoguk
12-29-2013, 02:53 AM
I am hurt that you didnt mention gsf lol

And of course GSF !! Sorry.

Brizzol
12-29-2013, 04:00 AM
I only have 30 medals so I'm not in the same boat but for GREE to make the medals gained by doing individual events and even skip the faction LTE which only made me more confident that this event could be completed individually. Then the last event comes and it has to be done by streaks, everyone can do 1500 wins but 99/100 teams can't do streaks and I don't understand how you can do that to the players who commit the most amount of money to the game....shocking.

goober
12-29-2013, 04:03 AM
Guys -- CJ gave us ALL this info in the forum several weeks ago. And it was reposted at the top of the "Cycle Warpath to Cuba Thread". All the medals in war would be in GLTQ and LTQ's not leaderboard. The top teams read this and realized "G" == "Group" == Faction. Not leaderboard meant Top 10, 25 etc did not matter. So they adjusted. Bravo to them!

From CJ54
Thief, here is some info from the design team on this one:

The number of medals in each event:
[snip, blah blah]

To get the top prize, a player needs to collect ALL the medals. For the Conquering Cuba event, all medals are given through GLTQs and LTQs, NOT the leaderboard.

If you have other specific questions that would make the planning easier, please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

lemonhaze
12-29-2013, 04:11 AM
gotta have a 9/9 win streak to get a medal as well..wonder whos gonna get that lol..alot of ppl that started out thinking they was gonna get all these medals but dont look like its gonna happen for 99% of MW..i knew when i seen the event pop up that u had to gather ALL the medals to get the unit that i was not even gonna attempt to try and get them..going into a event blind like that u mise well forked over ur credit card# to a criminal..and to collect all the medals requires your faction to help as well not alot of factions can drop 2 grand..

Bigdoguk
12-29-2013, 04:49 AM
Guys -- CJ gave us ALL this info in the forum several weeks ago. And it was reposted at the top of the "Cycle Warpath to Cuba Thread". All the medals in war would be in GLTQ and LTQ's not leaderboard. The top teams read this and realized "G" == "Group" == Faction. Not leaderboard meant Top 10, 25 etc did not matter. So they adjusted. Bravo to them!

I saw that post also. So I knew top 10 didn't matter. My point is that none of the other medals were early through faction goals. I believe they even pulled the
FLTQ. If they awarded medals for a FLTQ then that's fair enough but they didn't as they pulled it.

lemonhaze
12-29-2013, 04:55 AM
I saw that post also. So I knew top 10 didn't matter. My point is that none of the other medals were early through faction goals. I believe they even pulled the
FLTQ. If they awarded medals for a FLTQ then that's fair enough but they didn't as they pulled it. i bet the claim will be"but guys u are doing a FLTQ its in the form of streaks"..epic failure this whole month on everthing..ive decided to just go gold free and switch to another game altoghetr..start playing this again like i did with funzio..just doing raids and upgradeing my cash builds,and ltq(free) because really thats the only thing i enjoy anymore..there was a time when i would be pumped about WD events but now i see the date closely appracohing and not get at all pumped especially after this war and how the matching system goes..gree can say they go by overall def to match...well im sorry but we dont even compare to sup1,sup2 or gsfs def..i could see getting each of them 1 time bc thats only fair but to get them 2 times in a 6 hour period..lol come on

fofito30
12-29-2013, 05:53 AM
I share the sentiments. It is very frustrating as well that every time they release new events they do not give details about it. If they truely want to earn more money they should have positioned the medals in individual achievements, and putting it on the faction achievements now will just cause the other players who worked hard for it this past few days to give up and be totally pissed customers which might end up to spending cuts. Especially when you realized that later on the new events are catared only to the true elite team, and selected few.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone. Hopefully Gree's resolution is to hear us out for a change, lol I could only hope right?
Have said it from the start in several post and stand by my opinion, from the get go the Infantry Medal event seemed rigged to benefit just a specific population of the Modern War community. Is not an event that rewards the individual loyalty of costumers, but seemed designed for heavy traditional SUP gold spenders. Probably others factions players may achievthe goal, only because can't be an air tight event and some units may leak through the cracks.
Add to that Gree's lack of vision that most of the world is on holidays, hence lots of players have family/personal affairs, plus their failure to correct on time their new "glitch" on Boss event.
All these plus past history of f.u.c.k. ups has fed up a number of players -me included- making the decision to stop using gold/quit for good easier. Personally buy close to 12 vaults of gold per month, added to my gold bonus program creating a nice carry which means during WD can score upwards to 500-600k points easy, plus complete all LTQ's (both individual &Faction). This Cuba WD event, did not buy gold, don't plan on buying gold and don't plan on scoring over 100k, basically riding shotgun for one last hurrah with my MW family before riding into the sunset.
I will write my goodbyes on another thread, but wanted to add my opinion to the list of frustrations shared on this thread regarding how Gree treats it's customers regardless of their gold use when they do not belong to the chosen elite.
In the words of Edward Murrow "Good night and good luck"

lemonhaze
12-29-2013, 06:06 AM
Have said it from the start in several post and stand by my opinion, from the get go the Infantry Medal event seemed rigged to benefit just a specific population of the Modern War community. Is not an event that rewards the individual loyalty of costumers, but seemed designed for heavy traditional SUP gold spenders. Probably others factions players may achievthe goal, only because can't be an air tight event and some units may leak through the cracks.
Add to that Gree's lack of vision that most of the world is on holidays, hence lots of players have family/personal affairs, plus their failure to correct on time their new "glitch" on Boss event.
All these plus past history of f.u.c.k. ups has fed up a number of players -me included- making the decision to stop using gold/quit for good easier. Personally buy close to 12 vaults of gold per month, added to my gold bonus program creating a nice carry which means during WD can score upwards to 500-600k points easy, plus complete all LTQ's (both individual &Faction). This Cuba WD event, did not buy gold, don't plan on buying gold and don't plan on scoring over 100k, basically riding shotgun for one last hurrah with my MW family before riding into the sunset.
I will write my goodbyes on another thread, but wanted to add my opinion to the list of frustrations shared on this thread regarding how Gree treats it's customers regardless of their gold use when they do not belong to the chosen elite.
In the words of Edward Murrow "Good night and good luck" yes i agree i said the same thing to alot of ppl..some listen some dont..the ones who didnt this time is gonna be out alot of money

Generik79
12-29-2013, 07:07 AM

This post is so beside the point it's not funny. 1. We saw CJ post and read "g=guild" not group lol. It's downhill from there.

Generik79
12-29-2013, 07:23 AM
yes i agree i said the same thing to alot of ppl..some listen some dont..the ones who didnt this time is gonna be out alot of money

Correct. As we said here from get go do not buy into medals! Streaks likely required! Don't do it! I said clearly to decide event by event what to do as per usual. Not based on cycle. People who didn't listen will deserve what they get.

OldSchool'73
12-29-2013, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by goober

Wow, I've been around this game for a while, even before factions. I've always watched and followed this forum. But this time I need to at least comment on these medals. G=group=Faction??????

Folks this is classic bait and switch, open to interpretation.

Little Advice- As long as this is a game catered toward deep pockets, they could care less what the average Joe has to say.