PDA

View Full Version : Very confused

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Been told over and over again that TKO is causing the spending to be out of control. I don't see TKO on leader board. It appears we have found the truth. I hope sup1 can catch sup2 it looks like they are going for a record number of wd points. So much for a sup boycott. Happy spending. Thanks for showing your true colors Genie or should we change your name to Pinokio?

partcrash
12-27-2013, 06:45 PM
How are tko forcing sups to overspend? Tko is never a threat and sup teams run up the score because they feel like it (or compete with wfh other- I have no idea nor i care).

Tko is not a variable in the gold spending of sup methinks.

lemonhaze
12-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Been told over and over again that TKO is causing the spending to be out of control. I don't see TKO on leader board. It appears we have found the truth. I hope sup1 can catch sup2 it looks like they are going for a record number of wd points. So much for a sup boycott. Happy spending. Thanks for showing your true colors Genie or should we change your name to Pinokio? im gonna have to agree with u here ben..and i usally do not agree with u but facts are facts as of now..

Agent1200
12-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Is this thread going to get closed like the last one?

Paisthecoolest
12-27-2013, 06:50 PM
I think sup is showing its true colors. They want to spend and will spend no matter what. Good for them. I hope they have fun, but TKO is off the hook for any spending. Enjoy the war everyone

kelvinng
12-27-2013, 06:51 PM
it is too early to judge. But i enjoy reading your post, so entertaining. It is a waste you wrote in this forum, cause your story writing skill is superb. If you will to publish a book, i am sure you can will do better than J.K Rowling

Dirty Mind
12-27-2013, 06:59 PM
how cute. you guys still look at the top of the leaderboard?

USMC1976
12-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Ben Dover, yes it is early and maybe you should all remember that there are certain requirements that need to be met. Also learn how to spell or at least use spell check. All you do is whine, take a little cheese if your going to be such cry babies. Find something that really needs to be addressed.

Allday
12-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Funny, when are people gonna figure out that S1 and S2 are basically the same team that operate as such.

Maybe they are trying to confuse you Ben. If that's the case, it didn't take much.

MW_player
12-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Maybe tko isn't showing up because they split into 3 streak teams? That's right...you aren't fighting as tko in Cuba. Oh yeah and you are retired right bend over? You never could win anything could you? FERR, Dover, The Ripper aka the three musketeers have never won anything.

Please retire from the forum as well.

Allday
12-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Maybe tko isn't showing up because they split into 3 streak teams? That's right...you aren't fighting as tko in Cuba. Oh yeah and you are retired right bend over? You never could win anything could you? FERR, Dover, The Ripper aka the three musketeers have never won anything.

Please retire from the forum as well.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I guess the massive gold reserves that PJ mentioned about TKO were not exactly true. Lol no Black Friday sale, TKO doesn't show up. I'm not in SUP but come on this is easy to figure out.

Allday
12-27-2013, 08:04 PM
A guy with double boosts buildings talking up TKO, I think speaks wonders.

Hooligany
12-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I guess the massive gold reserves that PJ mentioned about TKO were not exactly true. Lol no Black Friday sale, TKO doesn't show up. I'm not in SUP but come on this is easy to figure out.
They splitted into streak teams. We met them and we can't touch them basically except for a few in our faction.

iZheil9152
12-27-2013, 08:08 PM
Can't breathe.....drama is too thick in here

free play
12-28-2013, 12:04 AM
same rubbish all the time, play the game and have fun, who cares what SUP do, it's there money or there staff entitlements. I did say there will be no change in the top

lemonhaze
12-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I guess the massive gold reserves that PJ mentioned about TKO were not exactly true. Lol no Black Friday sale, TKO doesn't show up. I'm not in SUP but come on this is easy to figure out. fort knox went dry lol ?

They splitted into streak teams. We met them and we can't touch them basically except for a few in our faction. streak units are nothing now compared to top 10 back..maybe stocking up for next run at #2 spot to reclaim what once upon a time was theres haha...

Big she'd
12-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Had to laugh , we got our asses hande to us by sup 1 , over a million point defeat , they have all changed their name to Alex , a team of super Alexis , why did they even bother , it's not as though anyone is strong enough to even scout them

JDub
12-28-2013, 02:45 AM
Interesting. A few hours ago my faction faced SUP1 and I can guarentee that they are not all named Alex. Right after that we faced SUP2 and their not all Alex either. They didn't get us by a million points. They both stopped at about 350k while we beat the hell out of their comand center. We are sitting top 20 right now

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-28-2013, 03:21 AM
Ben Dover, yes it is early and maybe you should all remember that there are certain requirements that need to be met. Also learn how to spell or at least use spell check. All you do is whine, take a little cheese if your going to be such cry babies. Find something that really needs to be addressed.

"you're"

...in the interest of pointing out mistakes.

JDub
12-28-2013, 03:38 AM
"you're"

...in the interest of pointing out mistakes.

...In the interest of pointing out mistakes.

I couldn't resist.

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 03:38 AM
The facts speak for themselves. SUP1 & SUP2 are busy spending gold fighting each other when no one else is near them. It is stupid as hell.

Has to be gree plants driving up the price.

The Pharoah
12-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Who else is there for them to fight? I suppose they do it because they just like fighting. They're harmless.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-28-2013, 05:38 AM
I'm not confused.

The SUP teams will get all the medals available for wins. They do not face off against each other and will score whatever is necessary. They are entitled to do that.

The smarter teams outside of SUP and in the top 10 -15, split to get the medals knowing there was risk if they didn't split. They are entitled to do that.

Its all about medals this time.

Agent Orange
12-28-2013, 06:07 AM
Why is this confusing? The strongest and biggest spending players populating the top faction(s). This isn't revolutionary just evolutionary.

fofito30
12-28-2013, 06:13 AM
The facts speak for themselves. SUP1 & SUP2 are busy spending gold fighting each other when no one else is near them. It is stupid as hell.

Has to be gree plants driving up the price.
C'mon man!!! If you think SUP1&2 spend their gold fighting each other, then I want to sell you the Statue of Liberty. They communicate and declare when the other is already committed to battle so they won't fight each other and risk losing their streaks.
Quite honestly, I even think there is a secret conspiracy between SUP &TKO leadership (ex Ferr Emperors) plus a third unnamed party to drive up the use of gold during all events. Can't prove it, but the ways the game have shifted and the behavior of these 2 players group are interesting.

MW_player
12-28-2013, 06:13 AM
I'm not confused.

The SUP teams will get all the medals available for wins. They do not face off against each other and will score whatever is necessary. They are entitled to do that.

The smarter teams outside of SUP and in the top 10 -15, split to get the medals knowing there was risk if they didn't split. They are entitled to do that.

Its all about medals this time.

A 60 member team getting a min of 1500 wins per player averaging conservatively 275pts per hit will score a min of 25 mill. Most teams don't have 60 players so of course totals for 60 member teams with everyone going for 1500 wins will be high. Or there is the other theory that we all work for gree...still waiting for my first pay check. Wake up and smell the common sense.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Naw... me thinks demz ain't no rule. Youze needs to go backs to thems booklearnins J to the dizub

JDub
12-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Sorry, but by placing a period at the end of a group of words you form a sentance. The first word in every sentance must be capitalized. I should have also pointed out your misuse of an ellipsis and the fact that the sentance you formed was incomplete.

If you're going to be pointing out grammatical errors in the future I would work on learning proper grammar first.

Sfritz1
12-28-2013, 06:40 AM
Ben Dover, you may be right or another possibility is that SUP1&2 could be GREE employees playing and all those points there wasn't anything spent. Yes some of the members may not be GREE employees but majority probably is. Do you remember the data breach about a month ago and it has gone quite since? Why else would spend 10's of thousands of dollars on this game per month unless they are really trying to achieve something physical. GREE could be fluffing the WD numbers so others want to spend more to try to win. It's a smart strategy!

How are tko forcing sups to overspend? Tko is never a threat and sup teams run up the score because they feel like it (or compete with wfh other- I have no idea nor i care).

Tko is not a variable in the gold spending of sup methinks.

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 06:41 AM
C'mon man!!! If you think SUP1&2 spend their gold fighting each other, then I want to sell you the Statue of Liberty. They communicate and declare when the other is already committed to battle so they won't fight each other and risk losing their streaks.
Quite honestly, I even think there is a secret conspiracy between SUP &TKO leadership (ex Ferr Emperors) plus a third unnamed party to drive up the use of gold during all events. Can't prove it, but the ways the game have shifted and the behavior of these 2 players group are interesting.

How much and will you deliver?

Gatecrasher
12-28-2013, 06:48 AM
A 60 member team getting a min of 1500 wins per player averaging conservatively 275pts per hit will score a min of 25 mill. Most teams don't have 60 players so of course totals for 60 member teams with everyone going for 1500 wins will be high. Or there is the other theory that we all work for gree...still waiting for my first pay check. Wake up and smell the common sense.

Do you wanna by the Statue of Liberty, I'm having it delivered. Only 2 previous owners. Comes with 1 mill att and def.

Allday
12-28-2013, 06:52 AM
Ben Dover, you may be right or another possibility is that SUP1&2 could be GREE employees playing and all those points there wasn't anything spent. Yes some of the members may not be GREE employees but majority probably is. Do you remember the data breach about a month ago and it has gone quite since? Why else would spend 10's of thousands of dollars on this game per month unless they are really trying to achieve something physical. GREE could be fluffing the WD numbers so others want to spend more to try to win. It's a smart strategy!
Wow, one of dumbest post I have ever read

Vballmadam
12-28-2013, 06:55 AM
You guys are delusional! You have very active minds that would best be served thinking of ways to improve your gameplay with less gold! The top 10 teams have cut back gold buying tremendously! It's still not enough to please you.
This game is broken...we all suffer because of it. We all want change!

We need to continue to work together to make change. This game cannot keep going the way it is. All teams are losing top players even though we love this community of friends.

Use your minds in developing creative ways to get Gree to hear us! If not...this game will soon be closed to everyone!

Just my opinion!

HayeZeus
12-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Sorry, but by placing a period at the end of a group of words you form a sentance. The first word in every sentance must be capitalized. I should have also pointed out your misuse of an ellipsis and the fact that the sentance you formed was incomplete.

If you're going to be pointing out grammatical errors in the future I would work on learning proper grammar first.

lol. Sentance

fofito30
12-28-2013, 07:12 AM
You guys are delusional! You have very active minds that would best be served thinking of ways to improve your gameplay with less gold! The top 10 teams have cut back gold buying tremendously! It's still not enough to please you.

We need to continue to work together to make change. This game cannot keep going the way it is. All teams are losing top players even though we love this community of friends.

Use your minds in developing creative ways to get Gree to hear us! If not...this game will soon be closed to everyone!

Just my opinion!
Yup!!! we are all delusional by throwing money into an intangible good, that my friend you got very right. Kinda reminds me of the big .com debacle in the 90's LOL, but what a fun ride throwing money away. You also right the game is broken and will continue to be broken because those that can fix it won't do it. Finally you also right that only reason most stay are either for the community of online friends made or chasing the carrot, either way is all mirrors because in the end there is no winning the game.
Human nature is to be competitive and greedy. We want to have the top unit that nobody else can, that alone will hinder any possibility of a cohesive effort to make Gree understand that the game and it's customers are broken, but I digress from the nature of the original thread.
Reason of the thread is that TKO yet again failed to deliver it's promised takeover of top 1 and SUP1&2 are running and ruling MW as their own.

Vegaman
12-28-2013, 07:26 AM
you guys are delusional! You have very active minds that would best be served thinking of ways to improve your gameplay with less gold! The top 10 teams have cut back gold buying tremendously! It's still not enough to please you.

Use your minds in developing creative ways to get gree to hear us! If not...this game will soon be closed to everyone!

Just my opinion!

well said.

honest Abe
12-28-2013, 07:26 AM
Well said. The last goal is 1500 wins. I would wager no sup team does much above the minimum which btw was set by gree for exactly this purpose when they realized team can actually speak to each other outside of this cesspool of a forum.

Just my opinion!

Allday
12-28-2013, 07:32 AM
Honest Abe, Vball, and Fofito are the only reasonable people in this thread.

Vegaman
12-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Honest Abe, Vball, and Fofito are the only reasonable people in this thread.

Are you not a "reasonable man" then Allday ?

Allday
12-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Are you not a "reasonable man" then Allday ?
Lol, maybe not

Vegaman
12-28-2013, 08:34 AM
Lol, maybe not

LoL.... I guess if i was on the IPA all day brother i'd maybe not be also. Hope you have a great NYE.

Big she'd
12-28-2013, 11:08 AM
Well when we faced them they were all Alex , so they changed their name , you can do that when gold is no objective

Generik79
12-28-2013, 11:51 AM

Just my opinion!

Basically I agree there's a lot of delusion. However, I'd like to ask how enforcing 500-750k minimums in top 2 who are in alliance without anyone competing against u constitutes anything but a pay day for GREE? On this point I have to say there's a kernel of truth. If a company can do whatever they want and treat us however they want and still get top members to bonus 2-5-10k a month why would they change?

Personally, I hope it dies.

Dirty Mind
12-28-2013, 08:43 PM
The top teams dont buy gold, do they? I figure the biggest money spenders start at the number 10 spot

wwwjason
12-28-2013, 10:31 PM
All day why don't you shut your trap. You're a punk who likes to talk smack and can't back it up. I kicked your a.s.s. while you were a warrior, & I kicked your a.s.s. and Jason 1's while you were riding that little bus of yours. You're right you're not in SUP but you're all over that SUP c.o.c.k! Back up before you get smacked up because I'm ready plow through your Little Bus Ride all day every day biatch!

Your a joke salty, have fun hacking your meat

Allday
12-28-2013, 10:35 PM
All day why don't you shut your trap. You're a punk who likes to talk smack and can't back it up. I kicked your a.s.s. while you were a warrior, & I kicked your a.s.s. and Jason 1's while you were riding that little bus of yours. You're right you're not in SUP but you're all over that SUP c.o.c.k! Back up before you get smacked up because I'm ready plow through your Little Bus Ride all day every day biatch!
Refresh my memory when did you kick my but?

wwwjason
12-28-2013, 10:48 PM
Uhhhhh, never

Dirty Mind
12-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Is there a reason why anybody cares about the top 3? Just play your own game and let them play theirs. If your paths should cross just go around.

Allday
12-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Lol the little bus against what team? Oh yeah you didn't give the name of your faction. I assume you are in the faction with the DL with double boosts....well we haven't meet you guys but we'll see if double boosts helps. BTW - I'm All Day in the game, I doubt you are Honest Ape. I'm not hiding

Dirty Mind
12-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Lol the little bus against what team? Oh yeah you didn't give the name of your faction. I assume you are in the faction with the DL with double boosts....well we haven't meet you guys but we'll see if double boosts helps. BTW - I'm All Day in the game, I doubt you are Honest Ape. I'm not hiding
Thats not something to brag about. If he's not in the "all day in the game" its probably because he has a JOB. or a LIFE.

wwwjason
12-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Thats not something to brag about. If he's not in the "all day in the game" its probably because he has a JOB. or a LIFE.

Salty manipulates or hacks the game, then comes on here to brag about it, nice job or life

Mastert55!
12-29-2013, 12:56 AM
"All day why don't you shut your trap. You're a punk who likes to talk smack and can't back it up. I kicked your a.s.s. while you were a warrior, & I kicked your a.s.s. and Jason 1's while you were riding that little bus of yours. You're right you're not in SUP but you're all over that SUP c.o.c.k! Back up before you get smacked up because I'm ready plow through your Little Bus Ride all day every day biatch!" -Honest Abe

Refresh my memory when did you kick my but?

was that post deleted?

and also...DAMN!!! Honest guy now talking smack! What has this forum come too???

SevenO9
12-29-2013, 01:13 AM
You guys need to relax. And more important read before open your mouth. The Ape aint the Abe and if Allday says he is Allday ingame this has propably nothing to do with his activity level. Use your brains please.

wwwjason
12-29-2013, 01:16 AM
We know that's not Abe, just salty doing his regular BS

slayer091
12-29-2013, 03:36 AM
Interesting. A few hours ago my faction faced SUP1 and I can guarentee that they are not all named Alex. Right after that we faced SUP2 and their not all Alex either. They didn't get us by a million points. They both stopped at about 350k while we beat the hell out of their comand center. We are sitting top 20 right now
They were named Alex during the start of the war when we faced them... We started seeing how the score goes up lmao....got only 2.8 million :-) but I was surely expecting 5 million.. Haven't been in a 5 million war yet lol

MW_player
12-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Hey Mr Dover! How is TKO aka Hot Toddy doing this weekend? Not too good huh? Well I guess TKO isn't on the leaderboard for a couple reasons. First, you all joined a faction named Hot Toddy. Second, your strategy for this campaign stunk and you are losing against every real team you face.

I guess you should have begged FERR to hang around longer. At least he got you on the leaderboard!

My guess is TKO is done and GSF will replace them on the leaderboard moving forward. Good riddance Ben!

claremons
12-30-2013, 06:40 AM
They were named Alex during the start of the war when we faced them... We started seeing how the score goes up lmao....got only 2.8 million :-) but I was surely expecting 5 million.. Haven't been in a 5 million war yet lol

Hey bro. Tink the faction u guys are referring to that has every1 named Alex is KYS. I'm in a battle with them mown all are Alexes.
Dun tink it's sup.

Genen
12-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Happy New Year Benny. Yes all the big birds joined Hot Toddies and yes you are running away scared from both SUPs and gsf. This is 8 losses for you, not even get 9/9 streak. Great job. I told you no deal with penguins - Stand Up And Fight like a real angry birds.

justsomedood5
12-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Did KYS really beat hot toddy? I don't see how that's possible.

Genen
12-30-2013, 07:49 AM
I guess they did. Great job KYS

MW_player
12-30-2013, 07:49 AM
You seem to be someone who took a small bus to school. I won't put down the "special" child. TKO didn't join Hot Toddy they created it. I hope that not difficult for you to understand. Second TKO does not have to be on the leaderboard. With the prizes for top 3 it wasn't worth spending ridiculous amounts of money (for the second time in December) to be in top 3. I hope you understand. Two is second. Can you count? 1 then 2.

If you want pm me your address and I'll come to you and explain to you face to face instead of hiding behind your computer.

Boy you sure did set me straight. Ok, ok...you created hot toddy and THEN Joined it. Yep you got me there BendOver!

As usual you are full of crap. Hey why don't you PM Genen and see if you can arrange to meet us to finish our streak later today. The only thing better than 56-0 is getting number 56 on Hot Toddy. Cute name by the way.

Sfritz1
12-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Lol, hahaha I guess I'm trolling here and I find it hilarious that everyone is just complaining and putting each other down like someone pissed in their Cheerios, lol. What do most of your guys do for a living? I'm noticing alot of picking and bullying on here. "Honest Ape" and "Ben Dover 300" just ignore them, this forum and game is the only thing they ("honest Abe" and his company) have in their lives and it means everything to them. Let them have it, this is what they chose to do for a career. They pay to play a video game full of glitches. Be the bigger person and don't stoop to their level. Oh and "Honest Abe" Sorry for trolling again, I couldn't resist, lol. Other than that everyone have Happy New Years and don't drink to much.

Ben Dover 300
12-30-2013, 08:43 AM
Yes Genie. I guess us beating GSF was us running away and I guess you having a player join TKO and drop his allies to 20 and become a pinata and get over 30000 losses was a great plan. You showed what scum you are.

We declared right away after battle unless we were trying to avoid our other faction. Some times we didn't even have a choice your sup player declared about 30% of the time. You shouldn't pay him his full amount he didn't completely fulfill his obligations.

It's funny you cry about TKO running about the score we change and don't even try to his the leader board this time and you cry more. All you do is cry and complain.

Happy New Year Benny. Yes all the big birds joined Hot Toddies and yes you are running away scared from both SUPs and gsf. This is 8 losses for you, not even get 9/9 streak. Great job. I told you no deal with penguins - Stand Up And Fight like a real angry birds.

MW_player
12-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Now that you have continued your losing streak you can retire a happy penguin. Tell FERR we said hi. If you really want to meet me send me a PM. I travel quite a bit, and I'm sure I will be in your city at some point.

Till next war...

wwwjason
12-30-2013, 12:02 PM
You seem to be someone who took a small bus to school. I won't put down the "special" child. TKO didn't join Hot Toddy they created it. I hope that not difficult for you to understand. Second TKO does not have to be on the leaderboard. With the prizes for top 3 it wasn't worth spending ridiculous amounts of money (for the second time in December) to be in top 3. I hope you understand. Two is second. Can you count? 1 then 2.

If you want pm me your address and I'll come to you and explain to you face to face instead of hiding behind your computer.

What the hell, I rode the little bus, we did fine

Allday
12-30-2013, 12:06 PM

Wow Ben, you do realize this is a game right? Threatening physical violence and going to someone's house doesn't seem like smart move. Even if you didn't explicitly threaten him, it was implied.

wwwmaverick
12-30-2013, 12:15 PM
I rode the bus, didn't get taken to school by anybody. I had 27 losses the whole war. We lost a couple times which is part of playing a war game. Ben has the game broken you down to the point that you want to go to peoples houses and whip them. If that is the case you have lost no matter what your stats or record are.

Batum
12-30-2013, 12:22 PM
I heard the bus riders were hacks. Just my two cents.

wwwjason
12-30-2013, 12:29 PM
You can come to my house, think we have cookies somewhere

Cmdr_Vessery
12-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey MODS, how about you lock and file this thread in the circular... Doesn't appear to have much use no matter how you read it.. 8 pages of what? not much really.

No offense to anybody that posted.. Just doesn't have much constructive use in the grand scheme of things..

Thanks

Allday
12-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Hey MODS, how about you lock and file this thread in the circular... Doesn't appear to have much use no matter how you read it.. 8 pages of what? not much really.

No offense to anybody that posted.. Just doesn't have much constructive use in the grand scheme of things..

Thanks
I actually agree with you. This thread was started to incite drama, and it worked. Ben knew the reason for the scoring (1500 hits) and he started this thread anyway. Between the trolls and Ben actually threatening to go confront people at their house, you’re right this thread is out of control.

Nothing useful in this thread. Please close it.