PDA

View Full Version : Requiem for a Game.

Peppers
12-27-2013, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkotg74HS1U

(First to set the mood, please play the above music.)

Crime City. You were a great game. You will be missed.

I know we've had our ups and downs, but you were always there for me, and I always enjoyed your company. I'm very said to have to say good bye.

But, the fun is over. You are dead to me. The final straw was the new rivals list. The work I'd done to be stronger than most at my level has all been for nothing.

So Goodbye. The last of my Black Friday gold is gone. I won't be back.

TMI
12-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Awesome added touch with the music!!
:D

Sad to see you go though. Try free play first for a few wars? :) please?

Peppers
12-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks TMI.

I barely remember to sign in anymore. The game I used to love has been destroyed by greed and the all-mighty dollar. I used to love planning and strategizing on how to grow and be stronger. Now, none of that is necessary. Its just not fun to throw money at my phone mindlessly.

I hate being robbed with a passion. It was one of the reasons I would obsess over how to be strong enough to be attack-proof. Defense buildings are now useless, and my attack/defense stats are totally out of whack... and gree has served me up on a platter to ever high level yahoo who wants to rob me (without giving me the same rivals list). I've had it. I can't keep up. I have better things to do with my money. There are other games out there that still take strategy and planning... I'm just say'n.

Captain Torgue
12-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Peppers, it was great being on the same team as you whilst in Rogues Gallery and you will be missed. All the best to you in real life. That's all that matters anyhow!

Good luck :)

Touch Down
12-27-2013, 04:34 PM
Should have used queen as your theme music.....

Congrats on winning the game.

Sir Reddevil
12-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Congratulations on winning the game. It feels good.

---TZU---

TZora
12-27-2013, 06:51 PM
all the best peppers .. i hope you never return to this or any other freemium game. freemium games $#*&$# anyway :)

Don Emilio
12-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Met Peppers several times on CC...had any chance attack or rob ...hats off ! ...

RESPECT !

Bones101
12-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Congrats :)

wrestler84
12-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Congrats on winning. I will suggest trying a Rubik's cube in place of CC they are kind of addicting and free.

Laelia
12-27-2013, 09:23 PM
good bye Pepper......be well

candyson
12-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Congrats on winning the game, peppers

SuperTP
12-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Good Luck in whatever endeavors you decide upon, Peppers. It was a pleasure to have known you in game :)

CCC-syn
12-28-2013, 09:15 AM
People u to say Gree is trying to drive everyone out of CC and into MW.
But it now seems like lately Gree really tries to save CC

mxz
12-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Always loved you and Snigs :)

Tell him to log in and get some hits in MW - he's last on the team in points :o

GucciMane
12-28-2013, 09:37 AM
didn't know you in game but valued your input on the forums. shame to see you go

Peppers
12-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Always loved you and Snigs :)

Tell him to log in and get some hits in MW - he's last on the team in points :o

He said "Sir! Yes Sir!"

LOL, he didn't even know it was a war weekend, or he'd have left the faction before hand. We're both done with the Gree games across all platforms. I quit MW a few months ago.

OneHoop
12-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Congrats on winning. I will suggest trying a Rubik's cube in place of CC they are kind of addicting and free.

Don't forget to have someone swap the colored stickers around every 5 minutes to make it feel Gree'd!

M@

MattThomas08
12-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Goodbye Peppers. Easily one of the Top 5 coolest players in the game and one of my closest friends :'(.

Peppers
12-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Goodbye Peppers. Easily one of the Top 5 coolest players in the game and one of my closest friends :'(.

Aww thanks Matt!

Building Rogues was the highlight of the game for me :) We were a great team, and had great teammates! Even fighting with SAS and laughing at montebore was fun, especially in comparison to what the game has become now.

Kiss your gorgeous son for me! Love you!

GucciMane
12-29-2013, 07:09 PM
People u to say Gree is trying to drive everyone out of CC and into MW.
But it now seems like lately Gree really tries to save CC

Yes by putting the most money and time demanding event in the history of the entire game on Christmas and New Years.

Yeah they sure as hell are saving CC.

Dahat1
12-29-2013, 08:05 PM
The final straw was the new rivals list. The work I'd done to be stronger than most at my level has all been for nothing.

+1. This game was all about keeping yourself stronger than players your level. I started no-banking at level 120 a few months ago, before you saw level 20s with attack in the millions. Now, no matter how much money I throw at the game, anyone can just up and find me and take whatever they want. Now the only reason to stay low level is for IP in syndicate wars. I'd rather have the energy that comes with leveling up.

montecore
12-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Aww thanks Matt!

Building Rogues was the highlight of the game for me :) We were a great team, and had great teammates! Even fighting with SAS and laughing at montebore was fun, especially in comparison to what the game has become now.

Kiss your gorgeous son for me! Love you!

A real shame you guys made the mistake of leaving SAS. You would probably still be strong enough to not get robbed.

Anyway, congrats on winning the game.

TZora
12-30-2013, 01:27 AM
A real shame you guys made the mistake of leaving SAS
shame for them or you :p

M.C.
12-30-2013, 01:39 AM
Peppers, ALL the best! It's been great fighting with you! Thx and good luck!

N41LZ
12-30-2013, 06:13 AM
A real shame you guys made the mistake of leaving SAS. You would probably still be strong enough to not get robbed.

Anyway, congrats on winning the game.

I was wondering when you'd show up