PDA

View Full Version : Lets do something about it

Phillip99
12-27-2013, 08:36 AM
People are on here daily complaining about errors during events, poor customer service, not getting prizes, game freezes, trouble getting gold, etc. And this latest rivals list nonsense is the topper. People keep threatening to quit, but few do.
So with that being said, does anyone know of any other games that are fun to play, but better managed than crime city? This thread is intended to give disgruntled players other options, hopefully people will have some good ideas.

aron
12-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Supercell.. 'nough said

jmeijer
12-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Minesweeper. Patience. Freecell. Hearts. Choose one..

Bala82
12-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Well i am stupid enough to try Dragon Realm :mad:

I like it better than crime city :cool:

Gazzman_razzman
12-27-2013, 09:52 AM
I've heard of this game called 'real life' where you interact with other human beings, do social activitys and much more, all with out the risk of repetitive strain injurys by tapping a screen 24/7, I'm yet to come out of my cave and try it out but if you give it a go let us all know how it goes

Bala82
12-27-2013, 09:54 AM
I've heard of this game called 'real life' where you interact with other human beings, do social activitys and much more, all with out the risk of repetitive strain injurys by tapping a screen 24/7, I'm yet to come out of my cave and try it out but if you give it a go let us all know how it goes

This is great when you have social life but everyone i know are either married with kids or happy in a job ,i feel like only adult who still hasn't got his life going at age of 30. :mad:

Zedsta
12-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Theres to many ppl leaving dragon realms. Im in top 15 guild n had 4 leave already...... n many more saying they will leave to.
I think the richest ppl that play gree games should get together to make a similar game and runs better...

Bala82
12-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Theres to many ppl leaving dragon realms. Im in top 15 guild n had 4 leave already...... n many more saying they will leave to.
I think the richest ppl that play gree games should get together to make a similar game and runs better...

Well that normal in games players leave and new player replace them :)

MattThomas08
12-27-2013, 10:41 AM
These types of threads used to be deleted and or locked immediately. The inmates are running the prison around here now.

Raws
12-27-2013, 10:44 AM
People are on here daily complaining about errors during events, poor customer service, not getting prizes, game freezes, trouble getting gold, etc. And this latest rivals list nonsense is the topper. People keep threatening to quit, but few do.
So with that being said, does anyone know of any other games that are fun to play, but better managed than crime city? This thread is intended to give disgruntled players other options, hopefully people will have some good ideas.

i can see a ban coming your way..... in about 3 weeks when gree come back from their all expenses paid holiday

MattThomas08
12-27-2013, 10:46 AM
i can see a ban coming your way..... in about 3 weeks when gree come back from their all expenses paid holiday

I think the notion that Gree employees are rolling in gold are silly. You've seen how they handle their games, you think they take care of their employees?! ;)

DoubleR7
12-27-2013, 10:48 AM
IBTL

OP- ever heard of Google?

ILikeTheAbuse
12-27-2013, 11:11 AM
These types of threads used to be deleted and or locked immediately. The inmates are running the prison around here now.

These types of threads used to be deleted and or locked immediately. The inmates are running the asylum around here now.

FTFY

Raws
12-27-2013, 02:48 PM
I think the notion that Gree employees are rolling in gold are silly. You've seen how they handle their games, you think they take care of their employees?! ;)

yeah they are broke, made 5 mill in 30 days from just one of their games, they are making plenty

read that wrong my bad,

Y0daBear
12-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Supercell.. 'nough said

+1 So much better than Gree.

Dat Guy
12-28-2013, 03:20 PM
I think something is being done. CC was the number 2 grossing game in the Play store just a few months ago. Now it is down to number 44. I think maybe folks have stopped throwing away real money on this game in great big handfuls.

aron
12-28-2013, 04:48 PM
I think something is being done. CC was the number 2 grossing game in the Play store just a few months ago. Now it is down to number 44. I think maybe folks have stopped throwing away real money on this game in great big handfuls.

Seems like Gree ain't winning no mo', lol I wonder why...

Guisseppe17
12-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Terraria is pretty sick, I'd reccomend it to y'all.

Rodimus
12-30-2013, 08:20 PM
IBTL

Suggesting other games is forbidden...

May the GREE MODS have mercy on your account souls.

wrestler84
12-30-2013, 08:35 PM
I enjoy my Rubik's cube I know when I beat it and that it can be done with a initial purchase of $5-$15

TZora
12-30-2013, 08:58 PM
music to my ears :)

The counselor
12-30-2013, 10:47 PM
There is no need to do anything at all people. Gree is doing it to themselves.....

Per Gree's latest press release :

GREE, Inc. announced the outcome of an early retirement program, which was offered during the period of October 9, 2013 to October 28, 2013. 205 of its employees took the offer and will retire on November 30, 2013. As a result, the Company expects the extraordinary loss of approximately JPY 600 million caused by retirement payment, for the first quarter of fiscal year ending June 2014.

They have had loss of earnings for at least five quarters in a row now.

holy
12-30-2013, 11:08 PM
The end is near im afraid. All the signs are on the wall.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
The end is near im afraid. All the signs are on the wall.investors would force them to sell titles to other developers instead of just up and quitting. and there's always the hope of CC2.

Raws
12-31-2013, 04:59 AM
investors would force them to sell titles to other developers instead of just up and quitting. and there's always the hope of CC2.

yeah cc wont die, we just have to hope a better company take over it

steamboatwilly
12-31-2013, 10:39 AM
still not locked.. haha!!

archambeau
12-31-2013, 04:34 PM
yeah cc wont die, we just have to hope a better company take over itThat would be an amazing improvement!

Dahat1
12-31-2013, 04:39 PM
still not locked.. haha!!

And for that, I am astonished. For all the crap CC puts me through as a moderate gold spender, I enjoy the game. With a little common sense, it could go from Good to great.

Hubkap
12-31-2013, 07:10 PM
Underworld Empire blows this game out of the water! When I left (sold my account) I think I was about the 16th highest ranked player. Lotsa fighting, wars, special events, etc.

The only drawback for me - and the reason I left - is that I was so stinking addicted to it that I spent a small fortune on that game.

At the time I left (a few months ago) there wasn't an android version but one was in development so that might be available now...

Alice
12-31-2013, 07:13 PM
I bought myself a hamster yesterday:p

OmgMileyCyrus
12-31-2013, 08:31 PM
And for that, I am astonished. For all the crap CC puts me through as a moderate gold spender, I enjoy the game. With a little common sense, it could go from Good to great.thats what is so annoying about it. This game has huge potiental. It's not like this is candy crush.....

Laz314
03-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Necro. OP has a point.

dahat003
03-10-2014, 09:27 PM
And here I was thinking this was a new thread. How in the world was this not locked?

rocker21
03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
So with that being said, does anyone know of any other games that are fun to play, but better managed than crime city? This thread is intended to give disgruntled players other options, hopefully people will have some good ideas.9

I have reached my breaking point 5 times over again. I'm still active due to syndicate leadership responsibility. I play eternity warriors 3 though in my free time. Awesome game and never had a single issue with not getting what I paid for. It's made by glu games and they seem to appreciate there players alot more the gree. Daily prizes worth logging on for and weekly free items. Gree hasn't give. Anything but horrible game changes in recent memory. Haven't even changed scratch offs yet to make them worth while.

hexie
03-11-2014, 04:51 AM
How in the world was this not locked?

TOS violation is the new black this season. Also A&F has Mondays off.

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 06:51 AM
TOS violation is the new black this season. Also A&F has Mondays off.
This was started like in December so it's been unlocked for a while.

Lil_Eugenie
03-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Necro, ToS.. Sausage&Egg McMuffin. woot.