PDA

View Full Version : Can you feel it coming in the air

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 07:06 AM
All the talk sup is going to boycott, not fair war this weekend, TKO please keep the spending low. All this and in a few hours we will see the results. Will TKO name really be on top because sup is boycotting? TKO is pressing declare immediately, no waiting. So we will know right away when they face sup1 and you will see TKO name in position 1 and sup1 in position 2 after the first hour. 80 million in points weekend.

We will see the biggest change,ever in mw wd this weekend I promise you that.

Elite Enforcer
12-27-2013, 07:11 AM
You know what they say. Go hard or go home.

Baller
12-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Everyone got a bonus check...so spend spend it is..lol

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 07:14 AM
I have an answer to all the supsters that even now are writing on TKO walls about keeping the spending down. Here's the deal. We will stop scoring and we will keep the points as low as you want. You tell us what to do. Here's how you tell us. You stop scoring and we will stop scoring as soon as we pass you.

Baller
12-27-2013, 07:14 AM
So...is there no sale?..cos no one is complaining..I don't see it here

GRW
12-27-2013, 07:18 AM
Hey.. Get real... I day does not a summer make... If sup lie down for this one... So what .. It is Xmas and even sup people have lives... A change in game going forwards... Come on Ben... Really?

Baller
12-27-2013, 07:18 AM
I don't mean to go get out of subject, just wonderin..*here as in on my iPad

Tito89
12-27-2013, 07:23 AM
If they boycott, they boycott, if they dont, they dont. Yes it will make an impact (big or small, dunno) but the world will keep spinning...

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 07:23 AM
You don't have a clue. Sup is not laying down. They will not give up position 1 or 2 without a fight. It's going to be a merry Christmas for gree that's all I know.

Hey.. Get real... I day does not a summer make... If sup lie down for this one... So what .. It is Xmas and even sup people have lives... A change in game going forwards... Come on Ben... Really?

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 07:24 AM
There will be a sale, just wait.

I don't mean to go get out of subject, just wonderin..*here as in on my iPad

Tito89
12-27-2013, 07:29 AM
There will be a sale, just wait.

My memory is shocking but didnt the sales for wd events used to begin exactly on the starting of the event (when i mean used too, wars like brazil up to china)

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Yes or close to it. But the rumor is sup is boycotting so gree didn't do a sale. Hahahahahhaaaaaa. It's true I read it on the internet, it must be true. Lol

My memory is shocking but didnt the sales for wd events used to begin exactly on the starting of the event (when i mean used too, wars like brazil up to china)

Baller
12-27-2013, 07:40 AM
Yes or close to it. But the rumor is sup is boycotting so gree didn't do a sale. Hahahahahhaaaaaa. It's true I read it on the internet, it must be true. Lol

Lol..that's great..I don't have to spend...

12-27-2013, 07:44 AM
I love that pic I stole it

Goldilucks
12-27-2013, 07:45 AM
I just wanted it all to be known in here that Ben was true to his word when he said he is done feeding the Greed train. He is stepping out of his faction before war as to not get the prizes since he won't be dropping the gold to fund 2mil WD points that TKO is prepared to drop per person. I tip my hat to ya sir! I think that if you finally take place 1 all this stupid spending can stop and maybe Gree will start listening to our problems instead of blowing them off because it's obvious to them it works just fine to the top spenders.

Yes... This is the start of a new Modern War if Sup falls off its pedestal.

Tito89
12-27-2013, 08:05 AM
I love that pic I stole it

In my quote u mean??

partcrash
12-27-2013, 08:23 AM
it is going to go down as usual

senseless ego is bigger than anything else.

there is nothing in the air

free play
12-27-2013, 08:29 AM
can't see any change in this war or any other future wars. we are all competitive and we are all suckers, sup 1 won't let tko get one over them, come on really, this forum is full of play ground childish rubbish, we all like to forget the real world from time to time so let the battle begin and have fun. spend or not to spend that is the question that will be answered in the first hour of battles, watch the leader board ....

Goldilucks
12-27-2013, 08:32 AM
it is going to go down as usual

senseless ego is bigger than anything else.

there is nothing in the air

You are probably right. Anyone that can blow a stack every month at war can easily blow 2 stacks. It's not like anyone in the top 3 are buying gold with credit cards. I think we will see the same thing as last war. Just 25% higher scores from the top 3. It's too bad because we could see some changes to the game in our benefit if they would just stand down. Gree listens when their revenue goes down... When they screw us harder every month our complaints are sheer whispers to their accountants telling them to keep up the good work.

I wouldn't be surprised if gold didn't go on sale. With the forums litters with "This is going to be the biggest battle ever" it makes sense to not put it on sale with end of year vast approaching.

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 08:34 AM
80 million and the next closet team will be 60 million behind that's crazy. Look how exciting that will be. Almost makes me want to join and buy gold.

Goldilucks
12-27-2013, 08:36 AM
80 million and the next closet team will be 60 million behind that's crazy. Look how exciting that will be. Almost makes me want to join and buy gold.

Stand your ground Ben. Your reputation is on the line. FWIW You actually gained my respect from this stand. Not too many people live up to their words around here.

partcrash
12-27-2013, 08:41 AM
the only true prize in this game is when somebody manages to win - ie - leave the game for good.

if ben can achieve this - he won.

the rest... we are suckers postponing getting fed up and quitting too ;)

we have a shelf life - some shorter, some longer.

lemonhaze
12-27-2013, 09:16 AM
no one really wins or loses anything(except gree) when u think about it except ego and pride..u cant have ur stats knocked down due to all the ID units..base can be repaired instantly etcetc

Brian24
12-27-2013, 09:22 AM
I disagree. Quitting is not the only way to win. The way to win is to have fun(what this game was designed for). And if that means playing free, or using gold, as long as your enjoying it then everyone wins

partcrash
12-27-2013, 09:27 AM
I disagree. Quitting is not the only way to win. The way to win is to have fun(what this game was designed for). And if that means playing free, or using gold, as long as your enjoying it then everyone wins

dont think so. the game has a negative impact on the player's life any way you view it. i cant think of any other way to spend your time in a more senseless way (well, there are a few, but you get my idea).

therefore the only way to win (as real life is concerned) is not to play and dedicate that time to something more meaningful. it is really that simple.

Ben Dover 300
12-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Don't forget the friends you make and the fun you have in chat rooms and emailers with them. It's not that easy to just walk away from that.

fofito30
12-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Don't forget the friends you make and the fun you have in chat rooms and emailers with them. It's not that easy to just walk away from that.
Totally agree, what makes this game hard to let go is the friendships made online. Game no longer is about strategy nor tactics, is about who has the deepest pockets.
Regarding SUP boycotting, sure, why not? Perhaps TKO (ex Ferr) finally will have a real chance to be 1 or maybe some dark horse will pull the rug from underneath and out score TKO, like Ben said, all will be known in a few hours,but don't hold your breath because letting go top1 is not an easy thing to do,

Cook Russ
12-27-2013, 09:47 AM
dont think so. the game has a negative impact on the player's life any way you view it. i cant think of any other way to spend your time in a more senseless way (well, there are a few, but you get my idea).

therefore the only way to win (as real life is concerned) is not to play and dedicate that time to something more meaningful. it is really that simple.

You can make that argument about any video game ever made. It has a purpose, and isn't harmful unless you take it to that level.

Gatecrasher
12-27-2013, 10:28 AM
So if I'm reading this right. SUP may boycott, if they do TKO will win Cuba. The only reason they will win Cuba is because SUP decided to boycott. TKO members are shouting loud about how they will win but will be a hollow victory. Also TKO goading SUP into a vast spending war, obviously they haven't donated enough cash to gree this year. Whatever happens doesn't really concern me as I will be far from the battle at the top. Think on though, If SUP boycott and you win Cuba, then shouting from the rooftops about a hollow victory will mean absolutely nada.

partcrash
12-27-2013, 10:37 AM
You can make that argument about any video game ever made. It has a purpose, and isn't harmful unless you take it to that level.

Correct. Unfortunately we all have taken it to that level... I think...

Genen
12-27-2013, 10:54 AM
All the talk sup is going to boycott, not fair war this weekend, TKO please keep the spending low. All this and in a few hours we will see the results. Will TKO name really be on top because sup is boycotting? TKO is pressing declare immediately, no waiting. So we will know right away when they face sup1 and you will see TKO name in position 1 and sup1 in position 2 after the first hour. 80 million in points weekend.

We will see the biggest change,ever in mw wd this weekend I promise you that.
To my dear liar and friend Ben Dover and his merry band of penguins - No Deal. Put up or shut up. Stop propaganda and put your 4-5-15 millions or just be quiet for a change. You want beat SUPs? Come and get it sucker.
P.S. You are not Ferr but a little Bend Over dude.

FLYNN37
12-27-2013, 11:04 AM
To my dear liar and friend Ben Dover and his merry band of penguins - No Deal. Put up or shut up. Stop propaganda and put your 4-5-15 millions or just be quiet for a change. You want beat SUPs? Come and get it sucker.
P.S. You are not Ferr but a little Bend Over dude.

Such anger. This guy is a real ball of Christmas joy. Sure makes you wonder whether this is all he has going on in his life. Can you imagine the devastation when Gree pulls the plug on MW?

Genen
12-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Such anger. This guy is a real ball of Christmas joy. Sure makes you wonder whether this is all he has going on in his life. Can you imagine the devastation when Gree pulls the plug on MW?
No anger Flynn. I love you bro. Roses are in the mail. It's war game.

Goldilucks
12-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Hmm no sign if TKO or sup1 yet. Sup2 with a mil already. Go figure.

Dude is right... It is a game of war!

Goldilucks
12-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Did Ferr join TKO this war? Did Ben drop out? The gallery is anxious to know! Gotta love the soap opera part of this game. It's more fun than tap tap tap.... New vault.... Tap tap tap

The Evolution
12-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Here's a thought you have never beaten sup yet you continue to put up an extreme amount of points for 3rd place for what? The thought that Sup1 or 2 fell asleep for 2 days and maybe just maybe all their phones/ipads whatever died. The problem lies with TKO not SUP

magic267
12-27-2013, 11:58 AM
SUP 2 just passed 1.6Mil wd points.... In the first hour..... That's what our top 250 did ALL of last war.... ha! ****, I can't even imagine how much gold those dudes gotta go through. (Don't get me wrong, I like to spend my gold, but wow, that's a lot!)