PDA

View Full Version : Ideas which Gree should implement in the new Gameplay

Conget
12-26-2013, 09:11 AM
As the months passed on, Knights and Dragons becomes a bit boring, even though they updated the arena. It would be nice if they really update some new content in it (Not just visual change). Also, some new small feature will be nice if they are in. In this thread I have suggest some ideas. Please leave a comment on the following ideas

Story mode for people till level 200
The story mode should not just stopped after the dark prince has been defeated. What’s next then? We can go to the heart of the kingdom of darkness to meet the true power of darkness.
When we enter through the portal to the kingdom of darkness (Which is summoned after beating the dark prince), we will notice defeating the dark prince is just the start of it. The army of the darkness, commanders, generals, imperial guardians are standing in your way before you finally meet the real challenge: The darkness royal family.
The darkness royal family, as the final mission of this expansion, has 5 family members. The youngest dark prince was the one you have defeated before. Now you will face each of the remaining 4 royal family members as the final boss. These are the princess (normal), the older prince (mighty), queen of darkness (valor), king of darkness (Honor) and the final boss: Transformed king of darkness.
The king of darkness has the ability to switch the elements every time you leave the level. Also, the power of this king is immense, since it has the same stat as the level 60 Epic boss while his health is regenerated if you leave the area. This forces you to gem for the material of this boss or being lucky with the element combo (The element of this boss is not displayed until you hit the Fight Button.)
The materials of this boss which occasionally drops can be used to craft a strong 4* armor which is strong enough to compensate the gap between the Epic boss and the storymode.

Guild is under Siege!
This is kind of fusion between epic boss and the guardian during GW. A giant monster is attacking every guild at the same time, starting at level 1. When the monster is defeated, a higher level of the monster will replace it.
The giant monster can be attacked at the same time by different people. Like the guardian during the GW, a certain amount of health will be subtracted. When it drops to zero, the epic boss will drop some materials to all players who participates the attack. This material can be used to craft a certain armor when the event is over. Of course, there is a time limit to fight this boss
Optional: The amount of guardian in a guild can be used for battle against this monster as well to deal certain damage (Level 1-5 guardian can be deployed by HC or higher, while level 6-10 can only be deployed by sentinel, champion and GM). When the guardian got defeated this way, ALL members of the guild will get the armor material.

More to follow......

Oxilated
12-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Guild story map

Just like the story mode map but it is a guild map

1.) You have a castle with expansion slots. It would cost a lot more gold to buy buildings but since it's a guild map, people can contribute. for example, Training field cost 50k, it would cost like 1m but the gold drop rate remains the same with no cap or higher gold rate. it instantly goes to the contribution section

2.) Own story map. Just like the story mode with earthquake serpent, hydra, etc. we would have our own story enemies (preferably previous epic bosses chosen by players). It would have ridiculous amount of Health to kill. 1 set of fight every 2 hours for every member in the guild. as we progress, the boss gets harder but since the guild is growing, it would be just the same depending on the members of the guild. Mats are seperated into people who attacked the stage.
Most damage dealt - 6 xxx, Most attacks - 4 xxx, Finished the stage - 4 xxx, the rest - 2 xxx
You can only be on 1 stage at a time, so make sure to choose which stage you want to do.

3.) Promo like the beast key. craft 50 xxx, blah blah blah but in the guild story to earn keys.

4.) contest to whoever finished a challenge first gets a reward

5.) it could be a guild challenge to level up

Posted on 11-04-2013 in the Official Feedback page

Conget
12-26-2013, 09:40 AM
True, but i made it in more detailed, more specific.

Oxilated
12-26-2013, 10:11 AM
point is that i dont think it will ever happen
or it is taking them more than a month

ZhaoYun
12-26-2013, 10:58 AM
I like the story mode idea.
The gap between the bigger four and epic boss+ armours is getting larger and larger and I can see why new players would struggle to get to level 43 now without spending gems.
I also like the random element of the king of darkness as that will keep things interesting and force you to have a balanced team of knights.

toogoodformyowngood
12-28-2013, 08:13 PM
good stuff bro keep it coming. lol any new content will be welcomed. and new content does not include new armors.

Conget
01-02-2014, 06:37 AM
good stuff bro keep it coming. lol any new content will be welcomed. and new content does not include new armors.

Thanks for the support. And indeed, only including new armor is just boring...

MWWM J
01-07-2014, 01:58 AM
I like the story mode idea. The guild under siege idea, not so great. It reminds me of the raid boss for CC, KA, MW. I quite those games after a year and a half cause of all the new things they implemented into the game. KnD is different than all those games. I'd rather not have them turn down the same path and implement that into this game also. It would ruin it in time. Just my opinion though.

The Hurricane
01-07-2014, 02:09 AM
This, this is good. The storyline and that, but with how the game looks it would be funny looking. :P
Anyways, would like this to be added. +1

toogoodformyowngood
01-07-2014, 02:24 AM
+100! +100 points!