PDA

View Full Version : Kudos for the decrease in size on my phone

Fredfreddy
12-26-2013, 07:52 AM
I and many others have been nagging Gree for quite some time on this, and I noticed a few weeks ago that Crime City on my iPhone now seems to cleanse itself regularly. it appears to delete all the image data of stuff every few days, and then dynamically load as you scroll through hoods or inventory.

Historically, Crime City seemed to store every image of every building and loot item on your phone forever, the old fix was to delete and reinstall the game or your game would grow indefinitely .. mine hit 1GB every few months it seemed.

Anyway, the point is, thanks for fixing that Gree. I made a topic of this because you guys should really advertise major fixes like this, it will hopefully counter some of the flame threads. I'm sure this will turn into a thread crying about "what about all the stuff they haven't fixed" but wanted to make sure this was noticed.

therealbengie
12-26-2013, 08:04 AM
mine was 1.9Gb a couple days ago, currently 1.8Gb. the only app on my phone that takes up more space is TomTom with the complete western Europe maps downloaded.

Nighteg
12-26-2013, 08:16 AM
Is this only for iPhone?

Fredfreddy
12-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Not sure, but that's where I noticed it. (iphone and ipad)

Muj
12-26-2013, 10:07 AM
what about the stuff they havent fixed?!?!

therealbengie
12-26-2013, 11:29 AM
they haven't fixed the memory usage!