PDA

View Full Version : want crime city on your laptop or desktop????? try this app

reticlover
12-26-2013, 04:40 AM
i wanted cc on my laptop that is touchscreen, i was told by a friend to download this app. so i did and it works great.

www.bluestacks.com

it may or may not work on ur device

PedroPimples
12-26-2013, 04:48 AM
Gree doesn't support this so any issues and there's no guarantee they'd help .

Emperor886
12-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Genymotion is more awesomer.

Dubstik
12-26-2013, 07:22 AM

Basically the same support as we already have :rolleyes:

PedroPimples
12-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Looks lovely

therealbengie
12-26-2013, 08:00 AM
thanks for that, try posting in the correct language maybe?

sister morphine
12-26-2013, 08:36 AM
thanks for that, try posting in the correct language maybe?
It is the correct language for the people he/she is trying to sell to. Unfortunately, they don't appear to be present here ;)

ILikeTheAbuse
12-27-2013, 10:58 AM

It works better than a LOT of phones.

varman
12-27-2013, 11:06 AM
it's android emulator. Works better than my old sony experia e

banlaptop302
12-31-2013, 11:23 PM
CHUYÊN BÁN LAPTOP CŨ GIÁ RẺ TPHCM
Laptop sinh viên giá 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 triệu
UY TÍN - CHẤT LƯỢNG
Cửa hàng LAPTOP 302
Kính chào quý khách
ĐC :302/9 Nơ Trang Long - Q. Bình Thạnh - TPHCM
LH : 0917.603.459 Mr.Lộc
Webside : http://muabanlaptopcu302.com/

N41LZ
01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
CHUYÊN BÁN LAPTOP CŨ GIÁ RẺ TPHCM
Laptop sinh viên giá 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 triệu
UY TÍN - CHẤT LƯỢNG
Cửa hàng LAPTOP 302
Kính chào quý khách
ĐC :302/9 Nơ Trang Long - Q. Bình Thạnh - TPHCM
LH : 0917.603.459 Mr.Lộc
Webside : http://muabanlaptopcu302.com/

Are they SAS members?

TZora
01-01-2014, 04:25 AM
Are they SAS members?
u made be LOL .. at least remove the spammy link from the quote :D

Orkanen
01-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Thx Reticlover!
Works perfect on my laptop. AWESOME!!

Proud member of : The Commission/TCM

Grobenotgrob
01-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks for this!

tetra
01-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Have found it to be glitchy

ILikeTheAbuse
01-01-2014, 02:48 PM
It is not exactly easy to find since all the take-down notices, but if you can find it, this is what you want: BlueStacks_HD_0.7.8.829_Mod BY erbil
It is a rooted bluestacks that has all the bloat removed. It is nicely cleaned up and doesn't have a lot of the problems that are associated with some of the things BlueStacks decided to shove into the app. (some things associated with one-time-sync, and some other garbage)

You can adjust the size of the BlueStacks window in the registry key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffe r\0

!EDIT:Please note that there is NO space in the above registry key. The forum is adding the space in between the "e" and the "r" and I can't stop it from doing so. Very odd!

The location...
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bluestacks (for WinXP)
-or-
C:\App Data\BlueStacks (for Win7)
...contains a folder named "Android". It will be between 1.2 and 2.5 GB. This is your Android "device". You can copy this folder to your desktop (as a backup), and then uninstall BlueStacks. (remove any registry entries named "RocketDock" or "Rocket Dock" if you are switching to the Erbil mod)

When BlueStacks, during the uninstall, asks you if you want to save your data, click "NO". This will erase the App Data folder, including the "Android" folder that you backed up. Now, when you re-install BlueStacks, you will get a new "device" to create a second account.

Rename this new "Android" folder to "Android 1". Rename the backup of the old "Android" folder on your desktop to "Android 2" and move it back to the App Data folder. Now you can switch accounts by renaming either "Android 1" or "Android 2" folder to "Android". BlueStacks will always start up the device that is in the folder named "Android"

CCKallDAY
01-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Bluestacks.

http://fullfreeappz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bluestacks-offline-installer.html

ILikeTheAbuse
01-01-2014, 03:06 PM
This is a little batch script that will quickly switch between two BlueStacks devices.
Note, : D O 1 without the spaces looks like :DO1, so you'll have to edit the space out of that.

"C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe"

@Echo off

IF NOT EXIST "C:\Documents and Settings\ALL Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android 1" RENAME "C:\Documents and Settings\ALL Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android" "Android 1"
IF NOT EXIST "C:\Documents and Settings\ALL Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android 2" RENAME "C:\Documents and Settings\ALL Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android" "Android 2"

:PLAY

echo --What account do you want to play?--
echo 1A: (Android 1 account name)
echo 2B: (Android 2 account name)

set /p choice=Select 1,2 or A,B or a,b :
if '%choice%'=='' goto PLAY
if '%choice%'==' ' goto PLAY
if '%choice%'=='1' goto DO1
if '%choice%'=='a' goto DO1
if '%choice%'=='A' goto DO1
if '%choice%'=='2' goto DO2
if '%choice%'=='b' goto DO2
if '%choice%'=='B' goto DO2

: DO1
RENAME "C:\Documents and Settings\ALL Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android 1" "Android"
GOTO END

: DO2
Rename "C:\Documents and Settings\ALL Users\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android 2" "Android"
GOTO END

:END
"C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" Android com.funzio.crimecity jp.gree.rpgplus.game.activities.map.MapViewActivit y

!Edit: the forum is adding a space before that last y. That space doesn't appear in the edit, and it isn't in what I copy and pasted from. This forum is a little broken.

blank201
01-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Personally, I've switched to Genymotion. I can run more than one Virtual Machine in parallel and it uses less resources IMO.

Schar
01-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Can you edit your location in Genymotion? Bluestacks seems locked to my location and CC is not normally available for me.

CCKallDAY
01-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Personally, I've switched to Genymotion. I can run more than one Virtual Machine in parallel and it uses less resources IMO.Genymotion... maybe i'll try that out.