PDA

View Full Version : Why is GREE not helping?

Smokey Jalapeņos
12-25-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm just going to vent. Out faction purchased the guild increase to go from 48 to 50 members. Our 3.6 billion was taken and no increase was recieved. We promptly sent a ticket, then another, then another. After many many attempts we finally have recieved some feedback; according to GREE we are liars. They claim they show no record of such an in-game purchase taking place. I assure you it did, they took our ingame cash and didn't deliver the goods that we "purchased". Now instead of acting in good faith and making it right they have chosen to deny it ever happened. this really seems quite trivial for either our faction to fabricate or GREE to intentionally deny us. My guess is that for one reason or the next, their system honestly doesn't reflect the purchase. What genuinely dissapoints me is that instead of looking at our faction, what we spend in gold and our track record of tickets, or lack thereof and taking some time to, gasp, practice customer service, we were dismissed out of hand. I won't threaten to quit or to do anything else as I have learned on these boards that is useless. I'll simply say to GREE and it's staff that the way you have chosen to treat your customers and conduct yourselves is truly dissapointing and to me is an indicator of poor character. I would like to add that if at any point in the process someone at GREE had chosen to treat us like people and have any amount of dialogue regarding the situation my opinion would be quite different, even if they had chosen not to remedy the issue.

andy2
12-25-2013, 10:57 PM
While I do agree it would be hard to give you the bonus if no records show you purchased it I very strongly agree with your take on the customer service. Myself, and I feel the great majority of people, would be much less frustrated if only there was open dialogue between customer service and the customers who pay for their jobs. While I think the amount of bugs that occur is way too many to be acceptable, I would understand and be OK with it if they were transparent and timely with a response letting us know that they are working on fixing it... and then actually fixed it. A 'sorry we screwed up' or really sometimes... any message...any communication at all goes a very long way and we do not get that the majoirty of the time. Even when admins post something on the forums I do not think it is fair to only go that far.. there NEEDS to be in game messages regarding these issues when they crop up. Are you telling me 100% of users scour every post on these forums? Hardly. Its all about the effort and it simply isn't there.

HenryVIII
12-26-2013, 04:14 AM
Disappointment as a reward for loyalty. Welcome to Gree.

Same old Gree, $#!tt!^6 on their customers. Class act they are.

iZheil9152
12-26-2013, 07:07 AM
Still there isn't proof, next time take a video of buying the bonus....then you have proof

Elite Enforcer
12-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Gree has bumped as down from 52 member guild to 20. It's been a week and no help yet.

Smokey Jalapeņos
12-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Agreed. HOW things are conducted is as much the problem as not getting our way is. At this point I could care less if we get the boost or not. At every opportunity though I want to be able to let people know how GREE has been dismissive, unfriendly and unprofessional.

HayeZeus
12-26-2013, 08:59 AM
I still find it funny that the ordeal over the Maurading Warhip has seemed to fade away. I guess there is only so much you can kick and scream and send tickets before giving up. That was the biggest example I have ever seen of screwing over your paying customers. People spent a lot of money to finish that event, and they just gave away that unit to people who didn't deserve it. I must say that I have been enjoying that little gift that I did nothing to earn. I stopped at 9/10 simply because I didn't want to spend the money to finish level 10. Had nothing to do with drop rates, I just didn't want to spend the gold. Got the unit anyway, and nobody I know of who paid for that unit got their gold back. Gree simply decided to tell their paying customers to go F off.

Gree is a terrible company, run by people who have no character. The number of times that I have seen Gree disregard gold spenders with trivial BS is staggering.

Smokey Jalapeņos
12-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Quick update. GREE in their most recent contact to our factions point man in this issue recognized that there was a problem and stated that they would fix the glitch in the next upgrade. They then said that they would not however "give" us the boost or refund the 3.6 billion of in-game cash we spent to purchase it. So to summarize they said "you're correct something went wrong but too bad, we won't make it right". I don't know if they read these posts and I'm sure they'll just laugh at what saps we are if they do. The thing that confuses me is that after acknowledging the error, what did/do they gain by refusing to remedy the situation? So in closing, I'd just like to reiterate my point that GREE is a dishonest and dishonorable entity that shouldn't be trusted to produce on any services it promises in my humble opinion.

HGF69
12-27-2013, 12:25 AM
I can't believe someone is suggesting you take a video, dies that mean we have to snap every tap we make?

if the game worked properly there would be an audit trail gree could see to show you bought the upgrade bonus.

Smokey Jalapeņos
12-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Another update, GREE has decided to give us the boost. While pleased to have it, I'm very disappointed that this is the way GREE chose to handle the matter.

Goldilucks
12-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Gree screws us over because unlike their wives, we can feel it. If you had a tiny 3" rock hard pecker you would be a little salty too. We all know 3" is the upper end of your nations scale. Merry Christmas Gree!