PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Raids on collected buildings

bthuel
12-25-2013, 06:04 PM
This last week or so I noticed a high number of raids. At first I thought I wasn't collecting in time but today I decided to watch collecting vs. raiding closely. Sure enough there is another GREE bug. If you collect your building and don't log-out of the game and then back into the game, people can still raid your buildings. I estimate I have lost at least a billion this week. I sent a ticket to GREE but wanted to make others aware of this issue. So until GREE fixes it, log-out then back-in. Merry Christmas!

veeridian
12-25-2013, 06:49 PM
someone actually raided me after i collected and logged off. but i did not log back in between. supposedly i lost $38mil in the raid but i didn't seem to lose anything that i had already collected. i was a bit confused.

nobody2u
12-25-2013, 07:36 PM
Yes I have seen the same. Even went so far as to ask the person raiding me how they could college t money that wasn't available. I quickly learned the same. Good to know others have noticed as well.

Mastert55!
12-25-2013, 07:47 PM
I actually noticed this a couple hours ago. I "supposedly" lost 52 mil. Very confused when I already collected from my buildings 30 min prior.

Gen CheeBye
12-25-2013, 09:34 PM
I have highlighted it before in the forum last month. Bad Santa bug? Lol.

SPWD
12-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Weird as I collected my nanos and logged back in then I collected them again,I thought I was going daft,thought I'm sure I just did that lmfao!

Fl@sh
12-26-2013, 11:22 AM
This has been happening for months. It helps to visit a rivals base or view your profile after collecting. This will send an update request to the server so that your buildings don't appear uncollected to rivals.

Ivan the Dictator
12-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks flashy

Drakhoan
12-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Noticed the same things... who knows.

Farticus
12-26-2013, 08:57 PM
I have had this happen several times since the last war.

Bndawgs
12-27-2013, 06:37 AM
This has been happening for months. It helps to visit a rivals base or view your profile after collecting. This will send an update request to the server so that your buildings don't appear uncollected to rivals.

so are the buildings raided again? where does the cash come from if i've collected them, yet they've also been raided?

Sparkle
12-27-2013, 07:18 AM
Same here. It's happened several times in the past few months. Weird thing.

gero
12-27-2013, 07:25 AM
This has been an ongoing issue, and gree support does nothing. Over 14 tickets of separate instances with screenshot documentation sent and no action or resolution in the last few months. Probably occurred more than 30 times. What's the point of collecting on schedule if it the money is removed from your account with this raid glitch. Over $2 billion lost due to this glitch.

Fix the glitch Gree and compensate the people who continue to have to submit tickets without resolution. With all the issues which have occurred lately and continue to occur, this could easily be the last straw for some.

Sir josh
12-27-2013, 11:47 AM
This has been an ongoing issue, and gree support does nothing. Over 14 tickets of separate instances with screenshot documentation sent and no action or resolution in the last few months. Probably occurred more than 30 times. What's the point of collecting on schedule if it the money is removed from your account with this raid glitch. Over $2 billion lost due to this glitch.

Fix the glitch Gree and compensate the people who continue to have to submit tickets without resolution. With all the issues which have occurred lately and continue to occur, this could easily be the last straw for some.

I have been seeing this for months. Have sent several tickets to Gree. They answer with we are aware of this and are working on it. Blah blah. I just am not sure if I lose money when this happens...?

Luuzer
12-29-2013, 02:44 PM
I have been seeing this for months. Have sent several tickets to Gree. They answer with we are aware of this and are working on it. Blah blah. I just am not sure if I lose money when this happens...?

yes U lose money. I was going for upgrade run, collected 48hr building. Had 320 mil. 1 hour later I got raided for 15 mil (that 48 hr building) and gree took money from my bank :( had only 305 mil when I logged in. Timer on building was the old one when I collected, but I was raided over 1hr after my collection and the raider got the money etc (talked with him, asked what he raided etc). Next day I got other buildings raided like that :( Even tho they where collected long time before it. Gree takes the money from Ur bank and gives it to the raiders who raid Ur unraidable buildings :(