PDA

View Full Version : Messages in game

Ben Dover 300
12-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Hey Genie. Got your pathetic message trying to put me down on my in game wall. You're truly a class act. Even on Christmas Day you need to try to bully me. You need to get a life. I feel very sorry for you. You must be a lonely person. Well,at least that means you saved your money for your 500k wd points you will get this weekend and beg your team to score more and more to try to keep TKO from finishing ahead of you.

honest Abe
12-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Ok, I'm getting some popcorn.

Merc_mw
12-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Ok, I'm getting some popcorn.

Will a 12 pack work, or should I order a keg?

honest Abe
12-25-2013, 03:15 PM
Gene is a big bad meanie.

thunder
12-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Who is gene? I heard this name a few times on here but dont know who he is.

Twist of Cain
12-25-2013, 03:32 PM
You're a mean one, Mr. Genie.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel,
Mr. Genie
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

kelvinng
12-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Is there someone by the name or ign of gene in mw?

Ben Dover 300
12-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I said Genie.

Is there someone by the name or ign of gene in mw?

kelvinng
12-25-2013, 03:44 PM
I said Genie.

Ops sorry, I know who is genie now, you can find him in alladin. U need to rub the lamp before he come out

thunder
12-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Honest abe said gene. Is his ign gene or genie? My stats are 10 million i will like to raid him. Whats his level. Like to teach him a lesson.

Genen
12-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Honest abe said gene. Is his ign gene or genie? My stats are 10 million i will like to raid him. Whats his level. Like to teach him a lesson.
Go get him tiger

Amanda352
12-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Tko will overtake sup. Lots of sup players are boycotting this event due to glitches and holiday schedules. This is the beginning of the end for sup....and possibly gree / MW.

Now take out the popcorn....

Ben Dover 300
12-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Isn't there a way to banish the genie to the lamp never to show his ugly head again? Thunder you need about another 25 mil is stats. Oh wait it's gree 20 mil.

kelvinng
12-25-2013, 03:58 PM

Really amazing. After refreshing my rival list for 3 mins, I come across an ign genie, lvl 300 500allies, 15m attack. Might be to strong for you

thunder
12-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Really amazing. After refreshing my rival list for 3 mins, I come across an ign genie, lvl 300 500allies, 15m attack. Might be to strong for youhes mine than the way gree has it set up someone weak can raid someone a lot stronger

JMS
12-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Didn't your mom suggest practicing safely? Surgeon general says it could be rather hazardous to your health.
hes mine than the way gree has it set up someone weak can raid someone a lot stronger

AFitch
12-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Here it is the story..This so called girl (most likely a tranny) raided me once and got some cash, no issues with that cause this is the game and we all do it..Next thing I tried to recruit her/him/it, and wanted her/his reply was to bring an llp account to our faction with 1mil stats (a joke), and when I said no, then just kept on taking my boosts out for several days already..I must admit I throwed some nasty words to this weirdo, cause you can all imagine, it gets old same **** every day..So this, let's call it person, only goal is to take my boosts out, rarely she/he/it gets my cathedrals for cash, but that's it. After wished her/him/it a Merry Christmas earlier, I Think you can all imagine the response - my composites out..LOL is all I can say and I honestly don't have any simpaty for these poor bastards that doesn't really have a life, and does this non-sense several times a day. Well is up to you fellas, if you want to have fun with her/him/it, nobody knows what really is, but I don't think a woman could be SO idiot, actually it may, but still I haven't cheated on her or something like that so she can get her revenge right? Hahahaha

JMS
12-25-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm confused. What does this have to do with anything in this thead?
Here it is the story..This so called girl (most likely a tranny) raided me once and got some cash, no issues with that cause this is the game and we all do it..Next thing I tried to recruit her/him/it, and wanted her/his reply was to bring an llp account to our faction with 1mil stats (a joke), and when I said no, then just kept on taking my boosts out for several days already..I must admit I throwed some nasty words to this weirdo, cause you can all imagine, it gets old same **** every day..So this, let's call it person, only goal is to take my boosts out, rarely she/he/it gets my cathedrals for cash, but that's it. After wished her/him/it a Merry Christmas earlier, I Think you can all imagine the response - my composites out..LOL is all I can say and I honestly don't have any simpaty for these poor bastards that doesn't really have a life, and does this non-sense several times a day. Well is up to you fellas, if you want to have fun with her/him/it, nobody knows what really is, but I don't think a woman could be SO idiot, actually it may, but still I haven't cheated on her or something like that so she can get her revenge right? Hahahaha

lemonhaze
12-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Here it is the story..This so called girl (most likely a tranny) raided me once and got some cash, no issues with that cause this is the game and we all do it..Next thing I tried to recruit her/him/it, and wanted her/his reply was to bring an llp account to our faction with 1mil stats (a joke), and when I said no, then just kept on taking my boosts out for several days already..I must admit I throwed some nasty words to this weirdo, cause you can all imagine, it gets old same **** every day..So this, let's call it person, only goal is to take my boosts out, rarely she/he/it gets my cathedrals for cash, but that's it. After wished her/him/it a Merry Christmas earlier, I Think you can all imagine the response - my composites out..LOL is all I can say and I honestly don't have any simpaty for these poor bastards that doesn't really have a life, and does this non-sense several times a day. Well is up to you fellas, if you want to have fun with her/him/it, nobody knows what really is, but I don't think a woman could be SO idiot, actually it may, but still I haven't cheated on her or something like that so she can get her revenge right? Hahahaha Afitch u should check your grammer before u call someone a idiot.."but i dont think a women could be SO IDIOT? lol jokes on u pal

I'm confused. What does this have to do with anything in this thead? +1 im just as confused as u JMS on this one buddy..but apparently Afitch seemed to think that was funny but they are only one laughing bc we are all to confused

mreilly
12-25-2013, 09:33 PM
lemonhaze - wasnt it your thread about kys that everyone jumped down your throat for improper grammar?

fighter777
12-25-2013, 10:11 PM
without reading anything all I can say is "CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!" That is all lol

AFitch
12-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Afitch u should check your grammer before u call someone a idiot.."but i dont think a women could be SO IDIOT? lol jokes on u pal

+1 im just as confused as u JMS on this one buddy..but apparently Afitch seemed to think that was funny but they are only one laughing bc we are all to confused

Ok "teacher", maybe I am not an american, haven't you thought about that first? And trust me if you feel there is any joke on me, you are very mistaken, and I don't know what joke you see on me (LOL). Second of all, it seems I can't start my own thread, and I saw that this one was started to talk about an a-hole from this game, so I just added a second one to the list. If you are so confused, then maybe you should read it again..Or is this something you do also (just taking boosts out without any reason and without taking any cash), and you felt to comment? That would be stupid of you also..And lastly, no need to comment on my grammer when you have no idea about it: " but they are only one laughing bc we are all to confused" THEY? we are an army here behind one account right? I wont say anything about your abrevations, cause you sound like a kiddo dude ! Have fun ;) LOL

Jrich
12-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Don't reset your buildings. Your foe will get bored and move on. Or try changing your ally count to drop from their rivals list.

Your grammar did improve after it was brought to your attention. Well done.

Ivan the Dictator
12-26-2013, 11:20 AM
I like kit kat, I had some last nite. I also got in a crash cause of the rain. I took a selfie waiting for the cops, wanna see?

Area51z
12-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Wow. This is better than Netflicks. Can I get some butter on my popcorn? 😎3D

iamnasty
12-27-2013, 01:13 AM
Ok "teacher", maybe I am not an american, haven't you thought about that first? And trust me if you feel there is any joke on me, you are very mistaken, and I don't know what joke you see on me (LOL). Second of all, it seems I can't start my own thread, and I saw that this one was started to talk about an a-hole from this game, so I just added a second one to the list. If you are so confused, then maybe you should read it again..Or is this something you do also (just taking boosts out without any reason and without taking any cash), and you felt to comment? That would be stupid of you also..And lastly, no need to comment on my grammer when you have no idea about it: " but they are only one laughing bc we are all to confused" THEY? we are an army here behind one account right? I wont say anything about your abrevations, cause you sound like a kiddo dude ! Have fun ;) LOL

I am more than happy to reset continously for anyone just taking out my boosts, nothing difficult, just a tap

merry Christmas 👀

Luuzer
12-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Don't reset your buildings. Your foe will get bored and move on. Or try changing your ally count to drop from their rivals list.

Your grammar did improve after it was brought to your attention. Well done.

it doesnt matter really, gold players have VERY extended rival list what free players dont have ;)