PDA

View Full Version : GreeDy Gree GReEDy

morrisonscott38
12-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Wow the game has changed!! So expensive now!! The units arent worth the gold!!
I cant be only one thinking this! I know im not! Every member ticked off NO faction events and costs too much too finish events anymore

SPWD
12-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Yuuuuuuuup!!

lemonhaze
12-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Wow the game has changed!! So expensive now!! The units arent worth the gold!!
I cant be only one thinking this! I know im not! Every member ticked off NO faction events and costs too much too finish events anymore alot are mad but at the end of the day that mastercard or visa will come flying out no matter what it cost or how many glitches that falls in front of them..just look at the ones doing the cuba medal event and dont even know what they gotta do to get it..could be get 10 wins a row,streaks or so many wins or could be all combined,then on the other hand it could be easy,but considering that unit is so high with insane boost only sup1 i can say with 100% will get it...now its a toss up if sup2, or GSF will get it..TKO most definalty will not get it if its got to do with streaks...i agree with u morrisonscott38 crazy these days

SPWD
12-25-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm hoping that even the bottomless pocket guys are having second thoughts following the recent bs events and f ups

Luuzer
12-25-2013, 04:09 PM
alot are mad but at the end of the day that mastercard or visa will come flying out no matter what it cost or how many glitches that falls in front of them..just look at the ones doing the cuba medal event and dont even know what they gotta do to get it..could be get 10 wins a row,streaks or so many wins or could be all combined,then on the other hand it could be easy,but considering that unit is so high with insane boost only sup1 i can say with 100% will get it...now its a toss up if sup2, or GSF will get it..TKO most definalty will not get it if its got to do with streaks...i agree with u morrisonscott38 crazy these days

nope, no credit from me. I will always go for free as far as possible

morrisonscott38
12-25-2013, 10:11 PM
I can afford itmost days. Spending large chunk. Finally got in the gold program but who cares? The holiday event reward is just crap