PDA

View Full Version : Gree response to counter the Gem spend boycotting: BM+ as reward?

Conget
12-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Gree response to avoid being boycotted on gems:

40% discount gems

And this gem spending reward
http://youupload.org/a8qa8xp_w1050_h300.png

What do ya think? I personally still stay foot NOT gemming because of the stupid war reward

Sarah 101
12-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Edit : I will get the Beastmaster plus

Bryanv2
12-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Edit : I will get the Beastmaster plus

You'll really spend 300+ for one armor? I just spend 50 on gems and I feel that's still stupid high. I never bought gems buttttt, I have enjoyed this game for a very long time so why not with this sale.

However, I hope I get something nice from it xD

Sarah 101
12-25-2013, 12:37 PM
^^^
http://i.imgur.com/FZsf2cU.jpg
I didn't start yet and I got epic ^_^ the first open 40 p:

tshell
12-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Never even considered going for one of these deals, but I bought more gems than I care to admit and opened 4 sets of 40 from the winter chest. Got enough from those that I wasn't completely ticked, and now close enough to gem for GW and get further rewarded with a good epic+. No complaints here.

taylor1993
12-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Best reward ever. I get a extra, very useful epic+ to compliment my new epic+. Dream come true. I just pray next armor they use for the gemstraviganza is a mael+.

firefly333
12-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Best reward ever. I get a extra, very useful epic+ to compliment my new epic+. Dream come true. I just pray next armor they use for the gemstraviganza is a mael+.

You know, I too would love a mael plus ...would be worth gemming to 5000 on. Its the one weakness in my line up, lack of water/mael. Plus would be totally awesome. Or some new water element plus even better than mael. Northern kind of sucks ....its a waste, so needs to be mael or better for me to spend 5000 gems.

X_Swarpz_X
12-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Gree response to avoid being boycotted on gems:

40% discount gems

And this gem spending reward
http://youupload.org/a8qa8xp_w1050_h300.png

What do ya think? I personally still stay foot NOT gemming because of the stupid war reward

Not really a counter for those of us who already have beast+ xD but can't blame people who go after it. It's one of my favorite armours to use

Eunuchorn
12-29-2013, 11:29 AM
There was a gem boycot?

X_Swarpz_X
12-29-2013, 01:06 PM
There was a gem boycot?

I was thinking the same thing... if there was, it didn't really show lol

ZERO_07
12-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Your attempts to boycott failed miserably

Sarah 101
12-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Ciao ^_^ you don't need to pray
Just send feedback p:

There was a gem boycot?
Yes and you finish it first ^_^

Randalf1
12-30-2013, 08:40 AM
I got beastmaster+ and i couldnt be happier with it , awesome armor

Eljun
12-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Your attempts to boycott failed miserably

I think only Majestic did participate to that boycott. :D

ZERO_07
12-30-2013, 05:17 PM
I think only Majestic did participate to that boycott. :D
Not really, too many people thought the new armor was super good just because it had "Kaleido" and "Epic" even though it's complete trash and only slightly above Legendary level.

busteroaf
12-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Not really, too many people thought the new armor was super good just because it had "Kaleido" and "Epic" even though it's complete trash and only slightly above Legendary level.

Really man? Who pissed in your daily supply of cornflakes for the last few weeks? All you do is hate on everything.

And as long as people who didn't have the Rkal+ didn't spend more than 999 gems on the war, which, looking at a lot of scores, its pretty clear most didn't, I'd say it was a win.

friskie
12-31-2013, 06:47 AM
ive been playing for months like a true addict.. i carry around timers and wake multiple times during the night... ya im a loser whatever.. i only have legendarys all + all maxed

i havent spent any money

when i saw i could get the druidic platemail from the chest at first i thought it was a guaranteed and told members of my guild i was going to drop the 79$ to have enough gems.. after reviewing it again..
ya that phyus sux.. glad i looked it over again and didnt spend money
anyways ill have 8 winter chest keys today.. im kinda thinking if i dont get an epic out of them im going to seriously lose faith in this game..

i have money.. thats not the issue..

i feel like there is some sort of hidden algorithm on how much you play vs what you get from chests

i have never acquired more than a ultra rare.. and even if i won a legendary, like im going to build something i cant +
no

firefly333
12-31-2013, 10:03 AM
ive been playing for months like a true addict.. i carry around timers and wake multiple times during the night... ya im a loser whatever.. i only have legendarys all + all maxed

i havent spent any money

when i saw i could get the druidic platemail from the chest at first i thought it was a guaranteed and told members of my guild i was going to drop the 79$ to have enough gems.. after reviewing it again..
ya that phyus sux.. glad i looked it over again and didnt spend money
anyways ill have 8 winter chest keys today.. im kinda thinking if i dont get an epic out of them im going to seriously lose faith in this game..

i have money.. thats not the issue..

i feel like there is some sort of hidden algorithm on how much you play vs what you get from chests

i have never acquired more than a ultra rare.. and even if i won a legendary, like im going to build something i cant +
no

Several guilds were talking about this and they think that if you are newer to the game you are luckier and better chance to get something.

I can say I opened thousands and thousands of chests and moontide is the best I ever got which is kinda junk.

I got 11 winter keys and going to use them soon...crossing fingers that my luck changes. Please please please, my luck has to change and pull a nice epic.

Im in Death Knights and have all the war prize epics, but cant pull something good from chests or fuse good to save my life. You know if Im DK I been playing this a long time.

ZERO_07
12-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Several guilds were talking about this and they think that if you are newer to the game you are luckier and better chance to get something.

I can say I opened thousands and thousands of chests and moontide is the best I ever got which is kinda junk.

I think it's true. I spent about $300 of Chests until I got my 1st epic and my alt got one on his 4th try...

friskie
12-31-2013, 10:45 AM
alright i just used 8 keys 7 super rare and 1 epic.. moontide..
not really what i was hoping for but its an epic.. :shrug:

Eunuchorn
12-31-2013, 10:54 AM
5x chance = 3% chance of epic, 1-2% epic+.
The chances increase as you buy more chests & if you are in Sent/Champ position.

11,000 gems on winter chest got me my first 2 chest epic+, Moon&arby

friskie
12-31-2013, 11:06 AM
just look at the stats for the moontide... 1437/1287 @ lvl 99

the glacius+ is 1379/1379 @ lvl 70

its not even worth building! im kinda irritated to be honest

a little under half the guys in my guild are cool and participate a lot, theyre nice to talk to in chat and...
after all the time ive spent teaching noobs how to play through that little bity chat window :facepalm:

im kinda on the fence about just promoting my sentinel to master..

have i invested to much time to walk away?

Karcher
12-31-2013, 06:49 PM
just look at the stats for the moontide... 1437/1287 @ lvl 99

the glacius+ is 1379/1379 @ lvl 70

its not even worth building! im kinda irritated to be honest

a little under half the guys in my guild are cool and participate a lot, theyre nice to talk to in chat and...
after all the time ive spent teaching noobs how to play through that little bity chat window :facepalm:

im kinda on the fence about just promoting my sentinel to master..

have i invested to much time to walk away?

At least it's an epic. Not much luck with the winter keys. All 2 star at the moment.

friskie
01-01-2014, 07:18 AM
i have a reeeeeally good question...

how does someone acquire 3500 gems?!?!?!?

Sifu
01-01-2014, 11:24 AM
i have a reeeeeally good question...

how does someone acquire 3500 gems?!?!?!?

With about $350.

friskie
01-01-2014, 11:28 AM
that must just be android iOS is 800 for $99.99 :confused:

even at the %40 off it still $$ :shrug: