PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore gemmers or cheaters?

Conget
12-25-2013, 09:03 AM
In the Epic boss damage leaderboard, there are suddenly lots of players from the guild Titans of olympus? Are they all become very rich, or are they cheating together??
To reach that score using legit method, they need to put at least couple hundreds or even couple of thousands of gems into it. And if they DO have this amount of gems, it makes more sense they used it to upgrade armor first before spending in EB.

Gree did fixed some cheaters today on the list, but there are still a couple who need to do that as well

Ranking list
http://youupload.org/gahsktq_w1050_h300.pnghttp://youupload.org/s3ynfby_w1050_h300.pnghttp://youupload.org/s3wxk7q_w1050_h300.png
http://youupload.org/uf9vjbg_w1050_h300.png

Stormshadow
http://youupload.org/6yils9e_w1050_h300.png

Titans Joel
http://youupload.org/kg9gvgs_w1050_h300.png

Titans Ox
http://youupload.org/oq8x95m_w1050_h300.png

Titan KnD
http://youupload.org/r2xztfb_w1050_h300.png

firefly333
12-25-2013, 09:46 AM
DK is hearing rumors of hacking and cheating in arena. Its kind of obvious there are some cheaters.

Always a glitch and its on utube showing how to cheat in arena. There is obviously a way to get free energy.

busteroaf
12-25-2013, 09:52 AM
People cheat in this game? No way.

Conget
12-25-2013, 10:04 AM
DK is hearing rumors of hacking and cheating in arena. Its kind of obvious there are some cheaters.

Always a glitch and its on utube showing how to cheat in arena. There is obviously a way to get free energy.

There were a couple of people who did this and got banned already. Now hopefully more gonna follow. In the meanwhile, the #1 had added 1M points already....

Titans Joel
12-25-2013, 09:20 PM
I would first like to say that I do not appreciate being called a cheater. Unless you have concrete evidence that me or any other guild mates of mine are cheaters, then please refrain from that accusation. How much damage me or anyone else does is none of your concern, and the only amount of damage done that you should worry about is your own. However many gems I spend on the game again is none of your concern. As for worrying about maxing out armor, the pic you have SS of me is with the armor maxed. You do don't know how many different sets and types of armor that anyone elze has but yourself. And finally as for being a "cheater" how did you get that Cloud Range epic. Did you refer 30 friends? Maybe Gree needs to "clean" things up a bit. Maybe you are one of those people who are jealous of others success, so you try to knock us down. That's all I have to say and will say.

KTran2013
12-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Woah! Defensive, much! As your first post, it's interesting to see that you're defending yourself so aggressively when OP asked VERY LEGITIMATE questions and IN FACT did not outright call you a cheater. The fact of the matter is, everyone wants to know how you're doing it and your defensiveness is not helping at all. It definitely IS our concern to know how you're doing it. You could simply say you've put the time and money into it, but here you are blowing this out of proportion. You've got some nerve.

Sarah 101
12-25-2013, 09:58 PM
I would first like to say that I do not appreciate being called a cheater. Unless you have concrete evidence that me or any other guild mates of mine are cheaters, then please refrain from that accusation. How much damage me or anyone else does is none of your concern, and the only amount of damage done that you should worry about is your own. However many gems I spend on the game again is none of your concern. As for worrying about maxing out armor, the pic you have SS of me is with the armor maxed. You do don't know how many different sets and types of armor that anyone elze has but yourself. And finally as for being a "cheater" how did you get that Cloud Range epic. Did you refer 30 friends? Maybe Gree needs to "clean" things up a bit. Maybe you are one of those people who are jealous of others success, so you try to knock us down. That's all I have to say and will say.
I want so much to be on top 10 in epic boss damage, how you do that I'm iOS so I will never tell android "promise"
And cloud range epic very weak you don't need it

Dianish
12-25-2013, 10:08 PM

wow. talk about taking it personal :O Defense mode right away. He was not accusing you, mate. He was asking wether or not you did because your boss dmg looked surreal - He had doubts. Its not accusing when asking others for their opinion.

If your boss dmg doesnt concern him or any other player for that matter.. How should we try rank on boss dmg leaderboards then? 1st place dmg is important and is a concern of the others - Otherwise they wouldnt know how much dmg they need to do.

Another good reason for why he is questioning is because you are several from the same guild placed very high. Thats a first and makes one think the guild cheats since it mostly just 1 or 2 players.

Btw, when people go in defensemode so fast and so aggresive it usually means they have done something wrong and they know they have been caught. Not accusing - Just saying ;)

Lou 1xxx
12-25-2013, 10:18 PM
too defensive.

you could easily pm the OP your google wallet purchases to silence him. you don't really have to go 200% defensive like you're hiding something.

Another good reason for why he is questioning is because you are several from the same guild placed very high. Thats a first and makes one think the guild cheats since it mostly just 1 or 2 players.

Btw, when people go in defensemode so fast and so aggresive it usually means they have done something wrong and they know they have been caught. Not accusing - Just saying

totally agreed on this.

ZERO_07
12-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Defensiveness = Clear indicator of cheating, looking at past experiences with FSK, OP, and Royalt.

theRussian
12-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Lol. I love when people say "too defensive, must be guilty" or something. What if YOU'RE guilty for being defensive when they're defensive to your accusations ? Gasp.

Does it blow your miiiinnnnd

Oxilated
12-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Defensiveness = Clear indicator of cheating, looking at past experiences with FSK, OP, and Royalt.
True, Titans = Cheater guild just because he is too defensive, Smart cheating guild would just ignore this thread.
This one is another dumb cheater guild

Conget
12-26-2013, 01:29 AM

First of all, no need to be furious because i just want clarification. There is a cheat out there, yes i know that, and that a handful of people were banned for that already. And as for the armor, EVEN IF you have the BEST ARMOR ingame you still need to gem for the epic energy you need to spend for this high damage output.

This leads to the conclusion: Either gem crazy or another one who exploit the EB damage output bug again.
And since I saw one of your guys using the same armor (Yes, i watched the points growing while 1 of you guys are wearing the same armor), i have a feeling there is something fishy.
Now I saw your very defensive response, it is getting even more fishy

I personally don't mind to share the method how I got my cloudrange through referrals (Yes, i did it on legit & lazy way). I advertise on many forums (over 50) my friends code, and I discovered a couple forum which gave me more referral than the others (Not telling which forums as it will decrease my referral significantly). Since then (in the meanwhile already more than 2 months) I got average 8-15 new referrals per day (depended on luck) without any further effort and thats how i got my blazeborn and cloudrange through referrals

For the desperate people who wants the epic reward, you can always go to the phoneshops / mediamarkt and there are lots of phones available to enter your referralcodes there...

Derp
12-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Umm... my old phone got unlimited video offers. I just kept hitting it while watching tv ect. I thought everyone did until I got my new phone and had to do it the way it was intended!

I dont care what others do... I am just having fun. Still miss my old account and old phone but I am over it.

I made hundreds if not over 1k gems a day and didnt even know better.

Nitrojakal
12-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Has anyone else noticed that lately there are some unusual players in the top 10 of the arena. For example only one player in the top five is over level 100, they maybe legit players but i don't know :/

Mega Monkey
12-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Has anyone else noticed that lately there are some unusual players in the top 10 of the arena. For example only one player in the top five is over level 100, they maybe legit players but i don't know :/

It is right after Christmas, and most of the players of KnD are under the age of 18, so still get a lot of money from parents/relatives, ETC. I am currently ranked 60 at level 64. I spent $15 on gems, and used them wisely, to increase the 150ish extra energy I got from the money to around 200 energy. I doubt they are cheating, but there are always ways.

Conget
12-28-2013, 02:47 AM
It is right after Christmas, and most of the players of KnD are under the age of 18, so still get a lot of money from parents/relatives, ETC. I am currently ranked 60 at level 64. I spent $15 on gems, and used them wisely, to increase the 150ish extra energy I got from the money to around 200 energy. I doubt they are cheating, but there are always ways.

Problem is, to reach that, it takes at least 400 dollars. And looking at his armor (fought him in GW as well, and see him trying to stop me by changing orders only so i assume thats the best armor he got), he surely needs mroe of them

CandyNJ
12-28-2013, 06:28 AM

Says who? You can't seriously think that tons of adults don't play this game too? Who do you think are buying lots of gems regularly?!

Musketeer
12-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Well well. Cheaters always get caught in the end, and when they do one of two things usually happen, either they are banned from the game outright, or they have all their armors removed (as happened to someone in a Guild I used to be in).

The total lack of Titans in the top 100 current Epic Boss Damage Leaderboard suggests to me that it was a cheat, and the whole Guild (or at least the cheating portion) has been slapped hard.

Regardless of cheating, I think it's a shame that folks are spending their Christmas money on buying gems for something so pointless, temporary and shallow as a phone game. I enjoy this game playing free, and seeing what I can achieve that way. I always get to level 43 on the epic bosses, often 51, and a couple of times 60. I don't have the time or money to spend more on this game, but I enjoy the game enough to play at my low level of involvement.

The couple of times I hit 60 kills btw, I started crafting the second + armor only to get a new boss along with even better armor stats and the same elements before or just after I'd finished, making the second + armor virtually worthless. I may never finish that second Horseman+ now. The keys from level 60 were nice but as usual for me yielded nothing more than fusion fodder.

toogoodformyowngood
12-28-2013, 07:51 PM
lol. its damm obvious guys. if you had 400 bucks, would you spend it on getting no.1 on EB damage to get a bunch of fusion boost or on war/chest to get epic plus?

Any REAL gem spender will know the trend. If you don't have at least some epics or counter epics against the boss and you are top 10 on EB. definitely cheating. NO doubt about it! :)

Super common sense.

Most ppl will either spend on chest or guildwars for epic/epic plus and not on EB for a bunch of fusion boost. Even spending on arena makes more sense.

So tada. Cheaters behold. :)

busteroaf
12-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Regardless of cheating, I think it's a shame that folks are spending their Christmas money on buying gems for something so pointless, temporary and shallow as a phone game. I enjoy this game playing free, and seeing what I can achieve that way. I always get to level 43 on the epic bosses, often 51, and a couple of times 60. I don't have the time or money to spend more on this game, but I enjoy the game enough to play at my low level of involvement.

So... you're judging people based on their spending? Do you judge people based on charities they give to too?

And if you play totally free, you should step back, and thank the people that actually do spend gems on the game. They are the ones allowing you to play for free.

Conget
12-30-2013, 06:08 AM
lol. its damm obvious guys. if you had 400 bucks, would you spend it on getting no.1 on EB damage to get a bunch of fusion boost or on war/chest to get epic plus?

Any REAL gem spender will know the trend. If you don't have at least some epics or counter epics against the boss and you are top 10 on EB. definitely cheating. NO doubt about it! :)

Super common sense.

Most ppl will either spend on chest or guildwars for epic/epic plus and not on EB for a bunch of fusion boost. Even spending on arena makes more sense.

So tada. Cheaters behold. :)

How obvious they might be, the point of this thread was hoping to scare cheaters off. There are people watching and making screenshots to hint Gree for investigation. Since this kind of cheat will decrease Gree income, Gree will surely do something about it.

Stealing a sentence from your post: Cheaters behold!

toogoodformyowngood
12-30-2013, 07:20 AM
How obvious they might be, the point of this thread was hoping to scare cheaters off. There are people watching and making screenshots to hint Gree for investigation. Since this kind of cheat will decrease Gree income, Gree will surely do something about it.

Stealing a sentence from your post: Cheaters behold!

Yea just making it seems more obvious since they refused to admit it. It's pretty damm obvious, if u are a gemmer u would understand maybe making it in arena makes sense but not EB.

Conget
12-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Yea just making it seems more obvious since they refused to admit it. It's pretty damm obvious, if u are a gemmer u would understand maybe making it in arena makes sense but not EB.

Also, currently in TOP 10 there are 2 people (level is lower than 100) which I wonder as well, both from the same guild: PINOY. Crazy gemming??

http://youupload.org/r8a0ogz_w1050_h300.png
http://youupload.org/c6lm5mv_w1050_h300.png
http://youupload.org/rxuxkt9_w1050_h300.png

SomethingStrange
12-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Obvious exploit is obvious.

Just like the free energy garbage in GW.

honeypot
12-31-2013, 02:03 AM
top 10 on most everything has cheated either now or in the past. freeze gold and max out element bonus: cheat. got fixed but the guilds are still there.

gem spending in top guilds? no its called a market cheat where you can buy unlimited gems and never have to pay for any of it.

the biggest problem is normal legit players spending hard earned cash trying to compete with these losers. Gree is just as bad as they are simply because them and their guilds are still around.

shukai84
12-31-2013, 07:58 PM
ahaha what else do u expect? sponsored guild?

friskie
01-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Umm... my old phone got unlimited video offers. I just kept hitting it while watching tv ect. I thought everyone did until I got my new phone and had to do it the way it was intended!

I dont care what others do... I am just having fun. Still miss my old account and old phone but I am over it.

I made hundreds if not over 1k gems a day and didnt even know better.

is your old phone for sale? LOL

Conget
01-02-2014, 06:35 AM
ahaha what else do u expect? sponsored guild?

I just tried not to offend people by just trying to raise question, but apparently people are already heavily in the defense instead of just clarification

friskie
01-02-2014, 10:08 AM
only 1 out of the top 10 in the arena are over lvl 100

Conget
01-02-2014, 10:14 AM
its possible, because people mostly see the ppl around their own knight level

tttoo
01-02-2014, 10:58 AM
its possible, because people mostly see the ppl around their own knight level

True. Lower level players with high end gear are easy to achieve long winning streak. They are not afraid of element disadvantage as much as 100+ level players do because their gears rule everything.

Titans BossShip
01-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Lol Geez what's ur problem, mind your own business, geez...kids these days :) :P Btw nice loss on last GW...Titans beat Solaris :) and u tried to gem to beat us...haaaa that made the victory more satisfactory

SomethingStrange
01-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Lol Geez what's ur problem, mind your own business, geez...kids these days :) :P Btw nice loss on last GW...Titans beat Solaris :) and u tried to gem to beat us...haaaa that made the victory more satisfactory

Nice exploiting

Conget
01-03-2014, 03:33 PM

I am pointing things out which I want ppl judge on it, and I have my own right to put things on it, no matter you likes it or not

King Grand
01-03-2014, 06:29 PM
The initial post went so far as to post pics lol. To say he wasnt accusing them you might need some reconditioning lol. If they are they'll get caught right lol. Such a heated rivalry with people you havnt been in the same room with lol