PDA

View Full Version : Free faction

jgmecarter
12-24-2013, 07:47 PM
We have a faction with over 50 Bonuses, 700 million in the vault, 20 level 10 walls and 2500 bricks. I think it has 38 or 40 spots for your faction members. We joined a top 75 faction and it has just been sitting there doing nothing so we figured that a lower faction could benefit from having this faction. We will make sure that when you take this faction that there is no risk to you. We are not trying to take advantage of anyone. The second the leader comes into the faction we will make him the leader. If you are interested let me know what chat you use and we will work everything out. The only thing we ask is that you are a faction that is trying to get better.

LosKevanos
12-24-2013, 07:52 PM
consider making it a feeder faction for your now main faction to train new recruits to have a continual supply for your main... or as a place to park your mini's... otherwise, very generous! :-)

jgmecarter
12-24-2013, 07:56 PM
We have a good place for are alter accounts already. But hopefully we can find a faction that would benefit from having more bonuses before war.

BMWC
12-24-2013, 10:28 PM
Sent you a PM

zhenyu
12-24-2013, 10:43 PM
PM Sent. Hope you consider us.

Johnny Jackass
12-25-2013, 05:07 AM
I`m interested too but could not send PM, your old faction would make a nice home for us, maybe you could PM me ? thx

Andycis516
12-25-2013, 07:26 AM
We are interested in your faction shell

Long dong silver
12-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Pm sent and Merry Christmas

cheers
Lee

Jeanna
12-25-2013, 08:21 AM
Could really use the faction tried to pm u but u r full pm me and let's talk

Mr.Bubbles
12-25-2013, 12:34 PM
I sent you a pm shortly after your 3rd post. Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Luuzer
12-25-2013, 04:03 PM
We have a good place for are alter accounts already. But hopefully we can find a faction that would benefit from having more bonuses before war.

there can always be many recruits and need for good training ground.

Kris4337
12-26-2013, 08:57 AM
We have a faction with over 50 Bonuses, 700 million in the vault, 20 level 10 walls and 2500 bricks. I think it has 38 or 40 spots for your faction members. We joined a top 75 faction and it has just been sitting there doing nothing so we figured that a lower faction could benefit from having this faction. We will make sure that when you take this faction that there is no risk to you. We are not trying to take advantage of anyone. The second the leader comes into the faction we will make him the leader. If you are interested let me know what chat you use and we will work everything out. The only thing we ask is that you are a faction that is trying to get better.

I'm interested in your faction my MW ID 162-328-698

Demo
12-26-2013, 09:04 AM
I am very interested!!! If you haven't already "donated" I would really appreciate the chance at taking it over for you. I can assure you it will be well cared for by a loyal crew that just doesn't have the iph (yet) to build up.

Thank you for your consideration.

Drakhoan
12-26-2013, 09:07 AM
IS IT TOO LATE?

Very interested, was hoping to get selected by bad Santa... wa wah wah. This might actually be a better thing anyway. Pick me pick me!

Our team core objective is to always do a little better each war or if we loose some members due to not having enough bonuses or what not, at least work better as a team.

I would be willing to make a donation/payment in game for the shell into your new faction, interested?

PM me... mine isen't full, ever.

JustTVH
12-26-2013, 11:50 AM
I'd just like to borrow it. You can have it back after the war. :confused:

jgmecarter
12-26-2013, 02:28 PM
OK guys we have given the faction to a another person. Also for all who is messaging me and saying that we are running a scam and mad because I did not get back to you. I am sorry but we had a lot of people that messaged me for the faction. With it being Christmas and the large amount of people who wanted it there was no way that I could get back to everyone. Sorry of I ticked anyone off

BGZ
12-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Thank you for allowing the Beasts of War to takeover! The bonuses you have that we didnt has put our average att/def at about 100k more per player!!! Good luck in your high level faction as we expect to do much better ouselves!!! The members that wished to remain will be taken care of as well. It was a good discussion and I appreciate you being straight forward to waylay any apprehension.

Thanks again!!!

BGZ - Leader of the new Redneck Renegades!!!

cykosys
12-26-2013, 04:58 PM
id like to thank jgmecarter and his crew for choosing us to be the recipient of their faction. we are currently in the top 1500 trying to break into the three digits. we will put the bonuses gifted to us to good use, hopefully it will give us the edge in cuba.
shortly after the post came out i sent him a pm and he responded almost instantaneously. i talked with his group for a while until our leader(bgz) was free. after coming to an agreement he invited bgz over to take a look and make sure everything was to his liking. after that he turned over the leadership without asking for anything. i'd like to thank him personally for being a stand up guy.