PDA

View Full Version : anniversary building

00JUMBO
12-24-2013, 06:41 AM
It was round about last Christmas I started playing this game, I didn't even know there were le buildings till the curragh building when the flash screen came up for a shiny 9 k Atk unit for upgrading to 10! Would it be possible to get a repeat of the anniversary building, and if you think it would be too easy for everyone to get, how about bump the price up to say 200 mill or 300 mill. For many new players at the time it came out it was either unknown to them or impossible to get, I didn't even know about battle for Brazil until I got a 300 stat unit and I was like hell yeah! Would it be possible to get another anniversary centre gree? Because although these ltq s are great free players like me have no chance of beating them, how about rewarding your long time free players with an anniversary building!?

jgmecarter
12-24-2013, 06:49 AM
Just so you know for all the new players thus building would still be almost impossible for them to get. I would like the building as well but it is gone just like the other LE buildings. They are not going to bring it back because then people will want the artic mining building then they will want some other LE building back because it is unfair that they were not strong enough to get it when it came out.

stephen2013
12-24-2013, 08:29 AM
I don't think they will ever bring back old LE buildings, and I certainly don't want them to. It is a limited edition building for a reason: you only have so long to get it. I worked my ass off to raid like crazy to buy the first 3 LE Buildings, and I take pride in the fact that I have every LE so far.

Yeah, you can make the argument that it isn't fair that some players weren't strong enough to get it at the time, or joined into the game after release. However, you can also argue that it isn't fair to those that busted their ass for it to bring the building back.

Short answer: no.

00JUMBO
12-24-2013, 09:11 AM
I get your point Stephen, but it is the second anniversary whatever day it is very soon, so I was merely suggesting the re release of the anniversary centre, or maybe an anniversary centre 2.0, not asking for the re release of things like the amr and Egypt villa

Brizzol
12-24-2013, 09:19 AM
I get what you're saying too Steven, but having only played since Canada I find that is one of the things that is wrong with the game is the buildings/bonuses the older players have over the newer players. I would like a way to be able to get these buildings too, and yes you busted your ass off to get them but they would come at a cost to us as well.

xJames
12-24-2013, 10:40 AM
haha Brizzol. I don't think you should start a discussion about things not being fair for new players vs. long time players. LE buildings are one of the few perks to having a long history in this game. I missed the first several too because I wasn't in the game yet, but I would guess it took me less time to get to 1mil attack/def than it took people to build those buildings (small exaggeration, but not much). And I'm not saying I got there any faster than other players who started with me.

Wallaster27
12-24-2013, 12:10 PM
I've been playing for almost a year and I never knew about the LE buildings till the curragh. & I worked my @$$ off to get it. It's probably my most valued building. I missed out on all of the previous buildings and I'd love to have a chance to get them back. But that wouldn't be right. Why should gree penalize veteran players because the newer players think it's not fair. It's like a younger sister says it's not fair that her older sister gets to wear make up and she doesn't. Being older has it's advantages. However if gree does decide to re-release the anniversary center then they should re-release every LE Building instead of a new LE for one war.

00JUMBO
12-24-2013, 12:22 PM
I never suggested bringing back old LE buildings, but it would be cool, and even though older player may dislike this, all it would mean would some really juicy buildings would be more common

KingDante!
12-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Gree already said that old LE buildings would NOT be re-released. If you didn't purchase it when it was available, then you're out of luck.

OP, do you realize how many times players have requested the AC be re-released? Ad nauseum!

If, Gree were going to do this, then they would of already. Please people, come to grips with the fact that it's not coming back.

00JUMBO
12-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Gree already said that old LE buildings would NOT be re-released. If you didn't purchase it when it was available, then you're out of luck.

OP, do you realize how many times players have requested the AC be re-released? Ad nauseum!

If, Gree were going to do this, then they would of already. Please people, come to grips with the fact that it's not coming back.

I'm not requesting the old Le buildings back, I'm simply asking whether, as MW's two year anniversary is coming up, they can put out another anniversary centre, perhaps with a higher price. I understand that Le's are gone when they are gone, but I would like and I'm sure many other people would like a anniversary centre 2.0 if you will. The point I'm making is that these large ltq's released are great for the super heavy gold spender, but for the free player that I am they are simply not feasible to complete, however free players can have pretty decent IPH's which is why we would appreciate such a gesture.

WayZ Frequency
12-24-2013, 07:30 PM
It was round about last Christmas I started playing this game, I didn't even know there were le buildings till the curragh building when the flash screen came up for a shiny 9 k Atk unit for upgrading to 10! Would it be possible to get a repeat of the anniversary building, and if you think it would be too easy for everyone to get, how about bump the price up to say 200 mill or 300 mill. For many new players at the time it came out it was either unknown to them or impossible to get, I didn't even know about battle for Brazil until I got a 300 stat unit and I was like hell yeah! Would it be possible to get another anniversary centre gree? Because although these ltq s are great free players like me have no chance of beating them, how about rewarding your long time free players with an anniversary building!?. The feels man I feel the same way