PDA

View Full Version : Thank you....

Hivesy
12-24-2013, 03:59 AM
.....to all the friends I've met through playing this game. From every continent and it feels like almost every country there is truly a brotherhood involved in this great game.

I say great game because whatever your feeling about it, it has kept many of us here for a very very very long time. I've been frustrated and hated it and GREE, I've loved it and wondered at it and loved Funzio. Bottom line is it IS a great game. Play it and have fun.

When the fun stops, come on here and say goodbye.

Special shout out to all my VFF family members, extra special shout out to McDoc, Thief, Sugarymama, Fixer, Selfproclaimed, Thunderchild, Baraka, Marebear, Madman, Nick/Hoss, Whiskeybravo, Johnny R, Miner and Solo.

I still dabble in Call to Arms a bit so might see you over there. Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone, love you all.

It's been memorable.

Hivesy (Gareth).

Selfproclaimed
12-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Your not fully quitting are you? Staying in the infirmary right?

Vballmadam
12-24-2013, 05:29 AM
.....to all the friends I've met through playing this game. From every continent and it feels like almost every country there is truly a brotherhood involved in this great game.

I say great game because whatever your feeling about it, it has kept many of us here for a very very very long time. I've been frustrated and hated it and GREE, I've loved it and wondered at it and loved Funzio. Bottom line is it IS a great game. Play it and have fun.

When the fun stops, come on here and say goodbye.

Special shout out to all my VFF family members, extra special shout out to McDoc, Thief, Sugarymama, Fixer, Selfproclaimed, Thunderchild, Baraka, Marebear, Madman, Nick/Hoss, Whiskeybravo, Johnny R, Miner and Solo.

I still dabble in Call to Arms a bit so might see you over there. Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone, love you all.

It's been memorable.

Hivesy (Gareth).

I feel honored to have met you in person! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas! You will be missed!

Jhenry02
12-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Bye hivesy, you will be missed.

solo.modernwar
12-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Hivesy, you're one of a kind and a great, class act. I enjoyed our game play while together in Alpha. It's players such as yourself that keeps others in the game for the sake of camaraderie. Take care, my friend, you'll always be one of the Originals.