PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate & Synister [Top 10 Guild] [Android OS]

KOFC
12-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Syndicate & Synister
Syndicate & Synister is looking for a some more active recruits to fill our ranks! We are going to fight for another top ten finish in the next war, War of Kings! If you think you have what it takes, join us in line messenger and we can have a chat.

Our Ranking (excluding Blitz)
Holiday Havoc Guild War (Blazestone Mantle) - #7
Winter War (Kerstman's Shroud) - #31 [Note: we decided as a guild this armor was not worth gemming for]

Requirements
Knight level 100
Line Messenger - How we coordinate, it is a free app
All castle expansions unlocked
Armor - Prefer Epics (at least level 70), but required to have 3 Legendary + maxed
Gem spender - In order to be top ten, this will be a requirement

How to Apply
We are handling applications via line messenger. My line ID is marek316 and I will send you a group invite. Once you accept the group invite, you can speak to the guild and we can go from there.

leferink92
12-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi guys,

Im lvl 100+ with 3 epics lvl 99 (no+) and im able to spent 800 gems the next war, can i join?WBD-CHX-CVZ

KOFC
01-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Bumping thread, we still have an open spot. Please read the requirements, many people did not read when signing up last time and wasted everyone's time.

Also, we placed 13 in the war for the Bronze Chromatic Mantle (many of our actives were not interested in that armor either, come on Gree give us some really epic!). General consensus I have seen so far is that we will be competing for the next armor.

Philly003
01-16-2014, 05:08 PM
BUMP

Looking for active players who want to be part of a great guild and know what it takes to be in a top 10 guild. We still have room for 1-2 members if you think you fit the bill. Let us know. War starts tomorrow don't miss out on your chance to be with the best. Syndicate & Synister

kegler
01-17-2014, 02:03 AM
Bumpßsssssssssssssssss