PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with gree???

beast1985
12-23-2013, 11:40 PM
I just wanted to ask what is wrong with gree? Why cant they do any event without some kind of major glitch or screw up? i honestly believe if they dont have this latest screwup, the 100 boss defeats, fixed within 24hrs, we all boycott gree for a month and not buy gold. lets hurt them where it hurts and send a message of unity to the greedy bas**** that feel like they can take our money and we wont do anything about it??

whose with me???

Adm.J
12-24-2013, 04:25 AM
Unfortunately, not enough.

Tito89
12-24-2013, 05:45 AM
However many million of players there are, all have different devices, different internet providers and plans, different locations worldwide. There's always gunna be glitches...gree try to limit the number, but its a monumental task really.

iZheil9152
12-24-2013, 06:24 AM
IBTL
----------
Let's be honest, all boycott threads get locked

LosKevanos
12-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Let's be honest... There isn't enough solidarity to make a gold strike effective... Too many would use it to their selfish advantage and scab. In order for a gold strike to be effective, the top 50 factions would have to all take the lead including the top 3, thereby forfeiting their WD placements for not just a single event, but multiple... It's just not gonna happen because then the top placement awards would go to other undeserving scab factions and the power shift slides as everyone misses out on the top units in between WD events as well, thereby defeating the entire efforts of the union. It is not to say that if gree does not improve it won't happen in the future... These continued epic failures on gree's part will continue to incite more and more rage... But if you all haven't decided to stop playing yet, what is it going to take to make everyone stop playing?

JustTVH
12-24-2013, 08:20 AM
You dont have to stop playing. You do have to A. STOP BUYING GOLD. B. Select the events you wish to play. You are not mandated to play every single event. " But, if i dont play evey event then i will miss out on units and the other guy will be stronger than me...... Yeah well you know what its going to happen anyway. So just enjoy playing the game your way and quit worring about the other guy. " Only events I have done this month is the boss event and current holiday LTQ because both are easy and dont require me to sit endlessly tapping away for hours on end trying to keep up with the Joneses.

droffatsto50
12-24-2013, 09:13 AM
People can spend gold how they want to/if they want to. Boycotts are useless anyway because think about the amount on the forum compared to the amount of people not on the forum. Face it, you're not going to be able to tell anyone to do something as it is their choice to spend gold and a thread on it won't work, at all.

I'm not trying to be horrible here, but the more threads on it, the more annoying it gets for people and as I said before people won't just "stop" spending gold, people may botcott it for themselves but for every gold player stopping themselves there is another not stopping themselves, the amount of people here is too much to do such a thing.

Ivan the Dictator
12-24-2013, 09:50 AM
All the other boss events were fine, why does this one have to mess up? 13 away from 100, don't know if I should hold up the gold for war or get to 100 and pray it gets fixed...

Sumiala
12-24-2013, 12:44 PM
However many million of players there are, all have different devices, different internet providers and plans, different locations worldwide. There's always gunna be glitches...gree try to limit the number, but its a monumental task really.

True.
But what stings really is events that have been run many a time before and all of a sudden become glitchy.
I am not a programmer and a good old copy/paste obviously is too simple a representation.
But I do suspect it is not the fault of the programmers but the management, running a too lean company to reduce cost and make events geared to generate more gold sales.
It's those managers that should get the sacks as they have not a long term vision (as some Japanese companies do, even to 300 years in the future) but rather look to fill their own pockets quickly...

Syros
12-24-2013, 12:52 PM

This is no excuse, there are plenty of top tier mobile games that cater to both iOS and Android that have minimal issues. I've never seen a game \ company screw up as much as this one. It is constant.

I find it hard to believe they 'try' to limit it at all, I think they just push out untested code over, and over, and over again.

Tito89
12-24-2013, 05:24 PM
True.
But what stings really is events that have been run many a time before and all of a sudden become glitchy.
I am not a programmer and a good old copy/paste obviously is too simple a representation.
But I do suspect it is not the fault of the programmers but the management, running a too lean company to reduce cost and make events geared to generate more gold sales.
It's those managers that should get the sacks as they have not a long term vision (as some Japanese companies do, even to 300 years in the future) but rather look to fill their own pockets quickly...

This is no excuse, there are plenty of top tier mobile games that cater to both iOS and Android that have minimal issues. I've never seen a game \ company screw up as much as this one. It is constant.

I find it hard to believe they 'try' to limit it at all, I think they just push out untested code over, and over, and over again.

All true, but remember they have millions of other people to please on the other gree games. Im not a geek with computers either but somehow I think there is more to the bugs/issues than meets the eye. As in pressure to keep time schedules according to the mission plan, they may not have time. People still pay money on the game so more events, more money comes in...we cannot assume gree are not trying to keep these events glitch free, same way we cannot assume someone hacks, but we can know with proof, unfortunately in gree's case proof is hard to find when your not in direct contact with gree and its employees.

Tr@inWreck
12-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Let's be honest... There isn't enough solidarity to make a gold strike effective... Too many would use it to their selfish advantage and scab. In order for a gold strike to be effective, the top 50 factions would have to all take the lead including the top 3, thereby forfeiting their WD placements for not just a single event, but multiple... It's just not gonna happen because then the top placement awards would go to other undeserving scab factions and the power shift slides as everyone misses out on the top units in between WD events as well, thereby defeating the entire efforts of the union. It is not to say that if gree does not improve it won't happen in the future... These continued epic failures on gree's part will continue to incite more and more rage... But if you all haven't decided to stop playing yet, what is it going to take to make everyone stop playing? well said..i honestly think they can do whatever they want and 95% of the gold players will still spend..addiction has a way to play with your mind..u will always think"hmm well i'll buy a bit more it will be differnt this time". insanity is doing the same thing over and over and exspecting differnt results..