PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things I Want From Gree For Christmas

Senator McCarthy
12-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Not necessarily in order of importance.

1. Less Battles (Every 18 days is bit too much... I can live with once a month or 1 every other month)

2. Shorter Battles (72 hours is way too long and tedious)

3. Make it easier to upgrade hideout level to level 10. It is ridicules and time consuming to press button to upgrade and pressing another button to confirm yes for each level. That means pressing the button 20 times to just get one hideout to level 10. (Only syndicate leaders can truly appreciate streamlining this).

4. Give milestone prizes for "x" amount of robberies and "x" amount of fight victories to reward game play outside of challenges and battle. Long time players have been getting shortchanged for a very long time and this is a way to say that Gree appreciates long time players.

5. Allow "power rob" using "x" amount of stamina to double the attack. Since PVP is gone stamina is becoming almost useless.

6. More millage out of Gold use. Who is the genius behind pricing gold use? 5 gold for 1 uzi? How much money did Gree make? I bet near zero... but if you would have priced it as 1 gold for 5 uzis... you would have made more money and more satisfied customers... but instead less money for you and more pissed off players. Lower the cost of gold use as an experiment and i am willing to bet you guys will make more money. For example... 10 gold to refill energy... 5 gold for stamina... 15 gold for refills of energy (battle, raid boss, or epic boss).

7. Try not to burn people out with too many events close to each other or even overlapping. It is okay not to have events for a day or two. God rested on the 7th day... and I think Gree can also.

8. Can we get a "back" function button. What I mean is... sometimes the game crashes while I am robbing a hood with full of 24 hour buildings uncollected... or accidentally press the home button and I need to go to the rival list and click refresh over and over to find the person again. Have a "back" button for the last hood you visited would be helpful to someone like me that loves to rob.

9. Giving players heads up about the approximate time the event will start would be nice.

10. Upgrade your scratcher. Stat inflation has almost all the prizes useless except for the weapons with the modifier. Also... anyone buying gold weapons? Make them cheaper and I bet you will get more sales.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-23-2013, 11:18 PM
anyone buying gold weapons? Make them cheaper and I bet you will get more sales. this is the only thing id like changed. make gold items powerhouses again. not necessarily reduce prizes, but make em worth buying again. say by adding modifiers to them.

Captain Torgue
12-23-2013, 11:25 PM
10. Upgrade your scratcher. Stat inflation has almost all the prizes useless except for the weapons with the modifier. Also... anyone buying gold weapons? Make them cheaper and I bet you will get more sales.

This is a good point. Scratchers are useless and I have yet to find anyone who can actually claim they won the fire monster legitimately.

5. Allow "power rob" using "x" amount of stamina to double the attack. Since PVP is gone stamina is becoming almost useless.

No, just no!

Everyone would be able to rob everyone if this were the case. As far as stamina being useless I have to disagree. I am constantly searching for non bankers and hoods to rob. Not all of us have a great IPH and I earn more money from robs and attacking non bankers than I do from collecting my buildings.

Zinger _
12-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Upgrade purchasable loot?

GravyTrain
12-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Well said Senator, and merry Xmas to you and yours.

KingOW
12-24-2013, 06:29 PM
You forgot new RP items! You did some valid points tho.

I'd like to see a competent support that answers within reasonable time. 24h should be the longest ticket time anyone have to wait for support (human answer, no copy paste bot). Most companies do it even fast than that, so it shouldn't be a problem for you Gree.

MS13-TURKISHTIGER
12-24-2013, 06:39 PM
GREE we want CC WORLD DOMINATION , were we can all have a battle of countries , and even battle of continents.

JakeCullen
12-25-2013, 12:09 AM
1. New set of high-income buildings for levels 1-100 (or level 1-50) ...to encourage new players; a way to catch up on constant ltb's; thus new customers for GREE
Edited for reiteration and clarification: Players above level 100 (or 50) can't purchase the new buildings...seems balanced and fair

2. More hood expansion upgrade to put in future (possibly large) ltb's

3. Respect coin-purchasable guns for raid boss event

4. Countdown timer on ALL events (before it starts)...not just the battle weekend

5. Remove (delete) empty hood rivals in rivals list...most likely they have quit so it's a waste of scrolling

6. Include win-loss record in battle weekend winners list

7. After the final battle, could you please not put in the next lineup of missions just yet? (The globe icon) Maybe after a day or two...give us time to celebrate (or wallow in disappointment for that matter) after an exhausting 72 hours...how would you feel if after a very good hard work and you feel like giving yourself a reward (a nice long sleep perhaps?) only to find out there's another set of paperwork on your bed top effective almost immediately?

8. Gold reward for reporting cheaters/hackers (if found guilty)... Idk...just popped up haha

9. Actual rank of syndicate during battle event on ios platform

10. How about changing name/class/avatar/costume (any one if not all) for free as part of GREE's holiday gift? :-)

Vinnie2345
12-25-2013, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=Senator McCarthy;1126593]Not necessarily in order of importance.

1. Less Battles (Every 18 days is bit too much... I can live with once a month or 1 every other month)

2. Shorter Battles (72 hours is way too long and tedious)

Every 18 days is ok every other month is too long. What's wrong with 72 hours? I think gree has done good on the first two of your wishes.

Nighteg
12-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Gree doesn't care. They could've done a lot of this list ages ago, and a lot more. They simply don't care.
It'll turn out to be another one of those "Suggestions-for-a-better-Crime-City" threads, that will die out with time.

N41LZ
12-26-2013, 02:14 AM

As most ppl would know, this has been implemented in MW and KA for what feels like a year now.

For those waiting for this in CC - abandon all hope

Zendfrim
12-26-2013, 09:09 AM
No, just no!

Everyone would be able to rob everyone if this were the case. As far as stamina being useless I have to disagree. I am constantly searching for non bankers and hoods to rob. Not all of us have a great IPH and I earn more money from robs and attacking non bankers than I do from collecting my buildings.Then you are just a worthless leach. You should be FORCED to upgrade your pathetic hood before you can even THINK about taking someone else's money. They should easily be able to recoup from you what you took from them, unless you have the same income and better stats.

This is the very reason why this game is unplayable now. High income folks, people who've worked specifically to get create a hood with above average output, get taken by people like this who've put zero effort into what should be a FOUNDATIONARY part of the game.

This player deserves only those at his income level.

Captain Torgue
12-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Then you are just a worthless leach. You should be FORCED to upgrade your pathetic hood before you can even THINK about taking someone else's money. They should easily be able to recoup from you what you took from them, unless you have the same income and better stats.

This is the very reason why this game is unplayable now. High income folks, people who've worked specifically to get create a hood with above average output, get taken by people like this who've put zero effort into what should be a FOUNDATIONARY part of the game.

Wow angry much?

Actually if you care so much about being robbed by people with low incomes such as myself then you need to spend more gold and upgrade your stats to a point I am unable to rob you.

Jrich
12-26-2013, 05:11 PM
GREE doesn't care about you or me. To GREE we are there to be exploited like marks at the carnival. GREEs whole business model is to separate you from your hard earned money. Anything that will reduce gold prices or spending will not happen, ever. They will repurpose the servers long before that happens.

The only changes to this game will be eliminating strategy in favor of massive gold spending. User experience and player enjoyment do not factor into their decision making. Decisions are made by executives not the developers and programmers.

GREE, mods, feel free to prove me wrong at any time. But you won't.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-26-2013, 10:39 PM
GREE doesn't care about you or me. To GREE we are there to be exploited like marks at the carnival. GREEs whole business model is to separate you from your hard earned money. Anything that will reduce gold prices or spending will not happen, ever. They will repurpose the servers long before that happens.

The only changes to this game will be eliminating strategy in favor of massive gold spending. User experience and player enjoyment do not factor into their decision making. Decisions are made by executives not the developers and programmers.

GREE, mods, feel free to prove me wrong at any time. But you won't.I had a ticket resolved on Christmas day. Tell me that wasn't a kind person behind that one.

There's nothing saying gree cant make money AND appreciate its customers. They're working off crappy code. We know it. and we either accept the bugs that come with it, or leave.

I believe you're right though. I believe its managers calling the shots and the programmers left to implement their instructions.

Nighteg
12-27-2013, 06:18 AM
There's nothing saying gree cant make money AND appreciate its customers. They're working off crappy code. We know it. and we either accept the bugs that come with it, or leave.

I believe you're right though. I believe its managers calling the shots and the programmers left to implement their instructions.

Crappy code can be blamed on things like expanding the hood.
Not adding new items to the stores, or more syndicate bonuses is plain laziness.

TZora
12-27-2013, 08:41 AM

http://imagesup.net/?di=1213881624295

congratulations! you have just received ... gree awesomeness!

Max Power
12-27-2013, 10:22 AM
No, just no!

Everyone would be able to rob everyone if this were the case. As far as stamina being useless I have to disagree. I am constantly searching for non bankers and hoods to rob. Not all of us have a great IPH and I earn more money from robs and attacking non bankers than I do from collecting my buildings.

Robs and attacks are part of the game and if you can't deal with it then maybe you should quit :)

Well said, its good to see messages such as this in amongst the rest of the cry babies here. Its simple really, if you don't want to get robbed make sure you collect on time.

Consistency much?

Dazzanic
12-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Then you are just a worthless leach. You should be FORCED to upgrade your pathetic hood before you can even THINK about taking someone else's money. They should easily be able to recoup from you what you took from them, unless you have the same income and better stats.

That is hilarious. Not everyone has the same strategy as you, and you should not complain if people have spent more time building their attack stats rather than their IPH. If players are going to neglect their attack and defence in favour of the vanitity project which is IPH then they deserve to be robbed. THIS GAME IS CALLED CRIME CITY!! Do you think the mob would have been so successful if they didn't have the firepower to protect their investments? Go and play FarmVille or invent some sort of United Nations love in game where you all build great towns where everyone is happy. If that's what you want. Otherwise grow some balls and go robbing and attacking!!

Captain Torgue
12-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Consistency much?

My original post was in response to someone suggesting that there should be a button for power robs just like there is power attack during war which is 5 times a regular attack.

I have almost 19 mil defense so someone with 3.8 mil attack would be able to rob me.

This is what I am against, I am used to being robbed by FC, SC and lights out as well as other top 10 players who have put the time, effort and gold into building up their stats.

Getting robbed by someone in a top 500 team who has under 4 mil attack however is just plain insulting.