PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of epic armor war???

Justice711
12-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Old timer like me are force to seeing our hard earned epics earned during guild war becoming fuse-able which is ridiculous. We spend 3 days and thousands of gems as a guild to earn this prizes that are suppose to be a representation of our trophies & now players can get it as easy as pressing a button?

We are also forced to acknowledge that war epics will become freebies like Cloud during the referral rush...

Now we are force to have 3 major wars & 1 blitz in 1 month because someone needed money..

Worse, the prize for this war is very much a troll when compared to the just release legendary Red K armor.

What the point of participating anymore ???

Hai2yooo
12-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Agreed. I understand there r free players but having gw epics become fusable or given for free via referrals or even through arena makes gw obsolete. There is absolutely no point now to participate in gw since u could just wait a few months and fuse. If this is the future of knd I'm sure not just me but a lot of others will quit and just wait for fusable gw epics.

Gree has done a lot of things the player base do not like but this is pretty much the deal breaker for me. I'm out of this trend continues n will just wait to fuse.

KayOrzz
12-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Epic plus one

King Of The Infernal
12-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Legendary →Epic → Elite → Knights And Dragon CLOSED ^_^

Happy Hoilday

kenken86
12-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Totally agree..war epic should be kept strictly to those guilds who gt the top 10. Else why is it even called a war epic?
It bad enough that only the top 1 guild has the + version and the rest get the normal already and now it is fuse-able?
Worst they can just get it from referral?

And the new war epic is just terrible..equal to a red kal+?

Justice711
12-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Massive Gree Earnings!!!

http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/17/grees-knights-dragons-hits-5m-in-revenue-in-30-days/

ZERO_07
12-23-2013, 10:02 PM
If they do make 6 Star armors then that's the last straw and i'll be quitting for sure.

Sol Invictus
12-23-2013, 11:03 PM
Puzzle & Dragons makes in one day what Knights & Dragons makes in one month?

I predict a "new, challenging" puzzle element for KnD.

busteroaf
12-23-2013, 11:36 PM
If they do make 6 Star armors then that's the last straw and i'll be quitting for sure.

Its inevitable. Might as well quit now.

Eunuchorn
12-24-2013, 12:08 AM

I hope they call them Artifacts!

Also, a member of RR did 164 fusions attempting for forge, didn't get it. I did 400 fusions in same Gquest tryin for Tec. Didn't get it.

Also, Cloud blows. & people got 2-4 of them after 1st war.

Justice711
12-24-2013, 12:12 AM
I hope they call them Artifacts!

Also, a member of RR did 164 fusions attempting for forge, didn't get it. I did 400 fusions in same Gquest tryin for Tec. Didn't get it.

Also, Cloud blows. & people got 2-4 of them after 1st war.

A key person speaks.

I got blaze in 3 attempts thru fusing & tect using 1 attempt. But what is your point in your post :)

Since cloud blows, they shld not make it worse..

Fusing epics are important. But Gree shouldn't treat our war trophies like trash

shukai84
12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
hahah why not? they can always come up with another epic call GOLDEN CHROMATIC MANTLE+ :D

wahahha dun play loh...go jalan jalan and ignore the game totally ^_^

Justice711
12-24-2013, 12:22 AM
hahah why not? they can always come up with another epic call GOLDEN CHROMATIC MANTLE+ :D

wahahha dun play loh...go jalan jalan and ignore the game totally ^_^

Aiya, spend so much liao... ignore the game immediately sounds dumb ....

Eunuchorn
12-24-2013, 01:12 AM
My point was fusing any epic is random. RNG can get you something in one try or 1thousand tries. Maybe 50 ppl a week getting an outdated epic is hurting your ego?

I recommend getting the + version. Can't be fused.

Oxilated
12-24-2013, 01:19 AM
are the people going for this epic go for the next starmetal epic. i mean, what's the point of having 2 starmetal epic?

Jatan69
12-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Seeing how their making all the war epics fuseable.. You should realize soending money on this new one is equally a waste of time, and lets some new guilds actually get it for once, most kids try , which is who this game is for .. , to no avail .. Because of massive hacks, exploits, and ridilous $ soending.. 500$ ?! I'd rather buy a ps4.. F2P EVERYTHING BABY !!

Jatan69
12-24-2013, 01:32 AM
are the people going for this epic go for the next starmetal epic. i mean, what's the point of having 2 starmetal epic?

This new star element is the only epic.. That's like saying moontide is a 4.5 star.. XD

Oxilated
12-24-2013, 01:58 AM
This new star element is the only epic.. That's like saying moontide is a 4.5 star.. XD
what im saying is that. if DK has + version of this, and there is another war with starmetal element, would DK go for that epic+?
only your main knight can equip starmetal

Conget
12-24-2013, 02:36 AM
I am a f2p player, but I personally do not agree forgestone aegis should be fusable. GW reward should be kind of statue and stays unfusable 4ever. So people who came in and saw the armor they can link it to certain performance in certain GW

what im saying is that. if DK has + version of this, and there is another war with starmetal element, would DK go for that epic+?
only your main knight can equip starmetal

Theodorus
12-24-2013, 03:54 AM
I feel the pain of TS.

It should be exclusive since many of the top guilds actually spend $$ and time to get that armor.

Gree has been releasing the epic armors at an alarming rate. How many of us spend $$ opening chest only to find that the epic armors are release for fusion a few months later. How many epic armors are available for fusing right now but I do not see new epic armors being pushed out as fast.

I am stopping my chest opening activity and going to try hard fusing an epic. It's hard work but at least I get to keep my $$ at the end of the day.

Hai2yooo
12-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Seeing how their making all the war epics fuseable.. You should realize soending money on this new one is equally a waste of time, and lets some new guilds actually get it for once, most kids try , which is who this game is for .. , to no avail .. Because of massive hacks, exploits, and ridilous $ soending.. 500$ ?! I'd rather buy a ps4.. F2P EVERYTHING BABY !!

Obv some ppl care it a thread is made about it with ppl agreeing lol

Paladineguru
12-24-2013, 05:52 AM
Correction, used to care.....then I got GTA 5.

Gree will only listen to $. The only way to get their notice is to unify the games spenders. And then boycott.
Cost them 5 mill and it should bring them to The table.

The issue is simply overcoming our mistrust among ourselves and refusing to spend until they set up a player council of

Advisors similar to eve. Political power in a game is directly tied to the ability to affect bottom line revenues.

Basically we need a union to make em squeal.

Olgar
12-24-2013, 05:53 AM
be a man and stop crying or just quit dudes

Paladineguru
12-24-2013, 05:54 AM
If at that point they won't negotiate, then bring in the hackers

Paladineguru
12-24-2013, 05:56 AM
be a man and stop crying or just quit dudes

This attitude is why you change the oil on my Porsche. Instead of being a member of my country club.

It also won't change anything, so post something constructive or gtfo

EljayK
12-24-2013, 07:55 AM
This attitude is why you change the oil on my Porsche. Instead of being a member of my country club.

It also won't change anything, so post something constructive or gtfo

Lol. Your logic sucks. Porche oil is changed at dealerships, not sleezy mechanic shops. A porche mechanic makes over 100k a year. More than enough to be top tier in this game. And a country club? Really? Go golfing and gtfo mr 1%

Paladineguru
12-24-2013, 08:30 AM
100k a year is chump change, but most only make 38-50, I asked mine. And yes it is a dealership but then I don't recall saying where,

Just that the attitude is why he's my grease monkey instead of peer. Golf is for the neuvo riche. Old money play cricket and polo

And thank you, I worked very hard to be in that 1%.

Eunuchorn
12-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Don't mind Paladineguru, he's always been a pretentious Ahole with no real sense of...anything.

EljayK
12-24-2013, 10:50 AM
Don't mind Paladineguru, he's always been a pretentious Ahole with no real sense of...anything.

It's funny because he lists his location as, "a house."

Old money lives on estates, in mansions, across yachts, and anything other than a house. Most likely true location; under a bridge.

Paladineguru
12-24-2013, 11:41 AM
House is what auto correct typo appeared when I put palace, it was amusing so I left it.

busteroaf
12-24-2013, 12:31 PM
"My internet personality is bigger than YOUR internet personality."
No mine is bigger.
"No mine... "

Mark and Eun v2.0? Oh please, let me get some popcorn. How about you both gtfo. Well maybe not you LJK, I like you lately. So I guess that just leaves you Paladin.

Wanna know what I do? I drive around on par three courses with a few buddies, a case in the cart, a bunch of junk balls, and enjoy hell out of it. Suck on those nuts.

Paladineguru
12-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Well did Eunuchorn fart or are you always hanging from his balls like that

Sad that you have to change your personality just for the internet, mine the same 24/7

drygores
12-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Lol like people actually care how cool you guys think you look. Majestic... Pshhh. Makes me laugh hearing you guys talk. Lol I'm the 1%. Lmao. Oh god, get a life with all that money.

Xtrips
12-25-2013, 02:08 AM
See it like this. If they didn't make GW epics fusable they would just add a new armor, exactly the same stats, same elementals, different look and say it's new epic and not your war epic. If they did this, people would still complain because now, all of the sudden, people can fuse the same stats and thats unfair to the people who spends thousands of dollars in this game to get that fictional armor.
Remember, most people fusing this are gem spenders just like you, that means that they are just as important to Gree as you are.

I dont think they will bother go through the time of creating a new epic armor for just that reason.

They should wait a longer time before releasing the possibility to fuse war epics, but I don't see the point that only big gem spenders should be able to have a certain armor, you can get it way earlier but eventually it will become wortless compared to other epics getting released anyways and considering the infuental stats on legendary+ and the latest war epics, they will probably put in 6 star armors fairly soon or it will all get out of hand. If they release a new tier of armors, most epics is likely going to be fusable. They are making the same stats mistake with the armors that blizzard did in wow when releasing heroic raids.

Conget
12-25-2013, 03:02 AM
Remember, most people fusing this are gem spenders just like you, that means that they are just as important to Gree as you are.

Most people who tries the fusion are F2P players.

busteroaf
12-25-2013, 08:54 AM
If they keep raising the legendary armors' stats, why would they need to release a 6* soon? That makes no sense at all. Legendaries are starting to be on par with the lowest end epics. It just means that the epic stats will continue to grow, not that we magically need a new level of armor.

Paladineguru
12-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Actually it would wouldn't it. Or epics gained from fusion would be useless as Eb+ armors cost so much less to level.
Letting Eb armors continue to rise would be nullifying those costs. Wouldn't it make more sense to introduce a new tier and then give out epics from the "epic boss" that slowly do the same stat creep toward the next tier. It's logical with the exception that eventually story armors would need a buff to bring them in balance, story bosses too.

busteroaf
12-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Thats the first issue. The jump from story bosses to EB's is starting to be pretty big, especially with the actual bosses stat creep. Instead of coming out with a new tier of Armor for the best in the game, they need some new mid-range content to bridge the gap between storyline and EB. That way, they wouldn't need to introduce a new tier. Remember, for the longest time, the only tier was 4*, and many of the DPC rewards were way better than EB+. They could continue the stat creep until the 4*s and 5*s are legit on par, and then go for a while. Much like the original big 4 out-stat higher star armors, why can't the newer 4*s out-stat the first epics?

Xtrips
12-25-2013, 11:13 AM
If they keep raising the legendary armors' stats, why would they need to release a 6* soon? That makes no sense at all. Legendaries are starting to be on par with the lowest end epics. It just means that the epic stats will continue to grow, not that we magically need a new level of armor.

They did what every company did that only thinks revenue, they overdid it. Think about. You said yourself that legendarys was the best for a long time and eb+ wasnt on par with bigger 4 for a long time. When they released moontide it had around 2600 combined, the same as eb+ has today. What does epics have nowadays? 4100-4200 combined...

You really dont see whats happening? Blinded by your own gear?

busteroaf
12-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Blinded by my own gear, no. Think it's time for a 6*, not yet. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I don't think it's time yet, and think that a bridge between the story to EB would help more than a new 6* tier.

And if they moved epics to the weekly "epic" boss... How do you expect people to make the transition? Having to level things to 99 is a bit much for many of the casual people. Having to make a jump from story mode armors instantly to epics? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Claptrap
12-25-2013, 05:09 PM

Most people who tries the fusion are F2P players.

I don't think either of you should be making these claims, unless of course you've compiled data of every k&d player...

Street Shark
12-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Eun said it best. Can't fuse epic+. RRide or collide

Justice711
12-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Eun said it best. Can't fuse epic+. RRide or collide

Congrats to those top 10 guilds on your "bronze" trophy!

ZERO_07
12-26-2013, 09:28 AM
1st place is actually kinda worth it, 2nd-10th are just straight out fools and should be ashamed to even use it, I know i'm going to LOL hard when I see it in Arena and War.

Street Shark
12-27-2013, 10:04 AM
We will still take silver gold and black :p

LionRyan
12-27-2013, 03:38 PM
We will still take silver gold and black :p

And the point of having Epic+ is? When all Rainbow Coalition does is participate in so many stripped wars.
Shame shame! Rainbow Strippers Coalitions sound nice for a change.

Street Shark
12-27-2013, 04:54 PM
does kon do anything besides make signatures?

busteroaf
12-27-2013, 06:33 PM
And the point of having Epic+ is? When all Rainbow Coalition does is participate in so many stripped wars.

So, the anti-alliance doesn't do the same? Oh wait, they don't exist, I forgot.

But, lets take for example: Centurions

Earlier today, Centurions went from 3,666,192 points at 6W-2L record, to 5,099,493 points at 7W-2L record.

1,433,301 point difference. In one fight.

That means they hit 955,534 points, before bonus. And you want us to believe that they did it straight up with no stripping?

Does anyone believe this? Please, anyone? Anyone? Didn't think so.

This seems especially odd when they only scored around 330k against Rug in the first fight, and they "whooped" us and "outspent" us according to Spock, against a weak GM. Hmm. Maybe that rotating armor GM with his crappy armors wasn't as bad as they try to make him out to be. Stopped them from getting another 1.2 million points if you compare it to scores like the one above.

And yet, you try to make it sound like there isn't any stripping going on in other guilds. Its out there. Why deny it? We don't.

Oh, thats right. Because you want to continue to try and make the Rainbow guilds and their allies and friends look bad. All while all the Anti-Rainbow guilds band together under the banner of good, and signatures of creepy cartoons, ready (to try and) take down the forces of the Evil Rainbow Guilds. <insert cheesy dramatic 80s cartoon music here>

Tachy
12-27-2013, 06:39 PM

Aaron's a bit wound up.

I'm willing to foot the cost of a backpage hooker to knock the dust off.

Xtrips
12-27-2013, 09:49 PM
So, the anti-alliance doesn't do the same? Oh wait, they don't exist, I forgot.

But, lets take for example: Centurions

Earlier today, Centurions went from 3,666,192 points at 6W-2L record, to 5,099,493 points at 7W-2L record.

1,433,301 point difference. In one fight.

That means they hit 955,534 points, before bonus. And you want us to believe that they did it straight up with no stripping?

Does anyone believe this? Please, anyone? Anyone? Didn't think so.

This seems especially odd when they only scored around 330k against Rug in the first fight, and they "whooped" us and "outspent" us according to Spock, against a weak GM. Hmm. Maybe that rotating armor GM with his crappy armors wasn't as bad as they try to make him out to be. Stopped them from getting another 1.2 million points if you compare it to scores like the one above.

And yet, you try to make it sound like there isn't any stripping going on in other guilds. Its out there. Why deny it? We don't.

Oh, thats right. Because you want to continue to try and make the Rainbow guilds and their allies and friends look bad. All while all the Anti-Rainbow guilds band together under the banner of good, and signatures of creepy cartoons, ready (to try and) take down the forces of the Evil Rainbow Guilds. <insert cheesy dramatic 80s cartoon music here>

I think most of us expects an answer on the epic+ question. This is the actually the thing that made me decide not to spend much money on this game. You do stripping etc. To get tons of points, and for what? An epic+ that won't matter in the next war because, opponents are stripping again.

What motivates you, it clearly can't be to make your character better and stronger since that doesn't really matter.
You fight in wars where there is no stripping? Sure, but if you dont win those you will just spend more next stripped war. So, what's the motivation behind spending tons of money in a game that you might not play tomorrow? (Gree isn't exactly working to keep the player base long term, we have established that

Justice711
12-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Don't make things personal again....

It's abt players vs Gree ..D not PVP...

We just want a better game...

Don't start another personal battle... If u want go find another thread...

busteroaf
12-28-2013, 12:23 AM

Don't make things personal again....

It's abt players vs Gree ..D not PVP...

We just want a better game...

Don't start another personal battle... If u want go find another thread...

Who made things personal?

Eljun
12-28-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi, this is a good topic...
I'm not a heavy gem user and really enjoying this game
Gems cost a lot for me and to be honest i cant spend like the members of dk and other on the top guild that has been doing it during wars...

My point is does it really hurt those on the top guilds that gree is making (the old epics fusable)
How about us that cant buy a lot of gems, we don't have rights to have epics?

your spending a lot for it yes true but we also grind a lot and fuse a lot in hoping to have this epics.

lets say middle class down to poor who also enjoys this game should also have chance to have epics and yes its a "chance" guys not like in wars that its a reward.

All i can say that it is just fair for all the players what they are doing maybe you as on the top guild makes feel quitting the game but for the new and middle players its a good and exciting changes.

Eunuchorn
12-28-2013, 01:07 AM
I think most of us expects an answer on the epic+ question. This is the actually the thing that made me decide not to spend much money on this game. You do stripping etc. To get tons of points, and for what? An epic+ that won't matter in the next war because, opponents are stripping again. What motivates you, it clearly can't be to make your character better and stronger since that doesn't really matter.
We do stripping because stripping does us. War hasn't changed, we are just done in 1 day instead of 3, while others like myself refuse to farm stripped GMs & slowly trudge along through the weekend getting 20-70k off fully geared GMs. It's really every guild EXCEPT rainbow room that is negatively impacted by stripping; we war 24 hours a day no matter how long the war. The 2-10 guilds are having to work around a war schedule to make sure they have enough ppl at certain times to make good use of a stripped win.
Back in the days before DPC even existed I was known for coining the slogan: Go + or Go Home.
Before new arena, I actually enjoyed getting to boss 60 each week for gold keys & didn't mind dropping some gems on it. War epic+ have always been very helpful for EBs & arena (pre20streak BS). Now I'm at 1104 armors & 1000 gold keys so your right, I am very quickly running out of things to do with my shiny new epic+, though being the highest stat player in the game has become it's own sort of personal trap.

You fight in wars where there is no stripping? Sure, but if you dont win those you will just spend more next stripped war.
I don't understand the bolded text...

So, what's the motivation behind spending tons of money in a game that you might not play tomorrow? (Gree isn't exactly working to keep the player base long term, we have established that

What would I play instead? Maybe you haven't noticed, but all other IOS games suck.

knightsanddraggings
12-28-2013, 07:39 AM
What would I play instead? Maybe you haven't noticed, but all other IOS games suck.

Puzzles and Dragons is pretty good.

toogoodformyowngood
12-28-2013, 08:02 PM
haha. get the plus. its not fuseable. haha i think its the way forward.GREE is lazy to make new armors and most of those armors stats are already oudated compared to the new epics they are nt that good anymore.

I have also tried to fused aegis and its pretty damm hard to fuse. lol tried like 10 times failed and i gave up. since i already have one.

leems
12-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Eunechurn, i see your looking for members who pledge 4k of gems per war, I would love to join your guild, but as it currently stands with the discount 4000/800 *$60 (with discount) = $300/war which is about $600+ a month. Unless that goes down alot I can't even think about a serious application into your guild.

How bout a cap on how many gems someone/team could spend in a war. Maybe this would decrease alienation and increase participation (people spending $$) cause as it sits I can't fathom spending that much $$$ on an epic+, DK had well over 15,000,000 points in the last war. more power to them and OTB (who must be getting frustrated coming 2nd., contantly) and anyone else who does really well in the wars.

Too much gem spending is hurting this game and thats how i feel. I hate going into a battle and having my guild beaten by not being outplayed, not being out strategized, not being as active, but being out priced. If its just going to be a battle of who has the biggest wallet. Then this game will fade on me :(

Eunuchorn
12-29-2013, 11:53 PM
See the things is...

IoS games don't require strategy. Please do not try to argue this point using games like CoC as your defense.

SomethingStrange
12-30-2013, 05:18 PM
As long as the money rolls in there will be no change.

I liked seeing the status armors (GW epics) before they were fusable. Now, its just boring...even if the chances are lower than other fusable epics.

Also, I don't think people are that concerned with same element fusable armors from Guild Wars or even repeat elements (Sky--chests & Kersts--war). Kersts wasn't cheap like the last war.

Icexcool
12-31-2013, 07:41 PM
With more epics becoming fusible, it seems like getting epics from combining of armors are getting harder too..

SomethingStrange
01-02-2014, 02:17 PM
With more epics becoming fusible, it seems like getting epics from combining of armors are getting harder too..

Every time they add an EB that is one more possible combination for a fuse and is available much faster than a newly introduced epic. They seem to add epics less frequently to the fuse pool than EB.