PDA

View Full Version : TKO is in a Christmas mood

Ben Dover 300
12-23-2013, 07:32 PM
TKO would like to thank gree and all their employees for the hours of dedication and hard work they give us all to provide us with this game. Yes we all know there are issues. Eventually they get corrected, somewhat.

After our failed attempt to work out a deal with sup. Well we thought we had a deal but some people from sup2 could not get past penguin issues and did not want a deal. Our loss is gree's gain. We are looking to show our appreciation in the points we score in the upcoming wd.

TKO has a few openings. 1 of which is mine. I'm a 4 million + points in wd. There are some other open spots too.

If you would like to be part of show gree appreciation battle and you can score 2 to 4 million wd points, 2 million is the min for this battle, please pm me.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

Ben Dover

Hulk0801
12-23-2013, 07:44 PM
You guys are already beasts. You guys should find a weak account or something and let them ride along with to for one battle . That would make some lucky guy or girls holiday season one to remember. What do you have to lose ? If you was really in the christmas mood you would actually give something without expecting something in return. You guys are role models just like the pirates to most of the factions in this game. Act like it

Ben Dover 300
12-23-2013, 08:23 PM
We did that already sir. We had a lottery and a free player got to ride along. Maybe next time we can do it again. This time we have a message to send. Send me a pm maybe we'll add you next time.

You guys are already beasts. You guys should find a weak account or something and let them ride along with to for one battle . That would make some lucky guy or girls holiday season one to remember. What do you have to lose ? If you was really in the christmas mood you would actually give something without expecting something in return. You guys are role models just like the pirates to most of the factions in this game. Act like it

Ben Dover 300
12-23-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm seeing all the messages I promise everyone I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Ben Dover 300
12-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Merry Christmas

Ben Dover 300
12-25-2013, 04:00 PM
1 spot left. My spot. We have 3 players that have signed up and agreed to do 3 to 4 million. The last spot is for someone that will do 5 million or more. Pm me if interested. Ferr I will reply to you shortly. Very nice to hear from you and Merry Christmas.

12-26-2013, 09:10 AM
Good luck to every one this war and merry christmas. May every one enjoy this wd and fighting till the last minute

Thump3r
12-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Hows the horses bud!

honest Abe
12-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Ferr is back? Cool, more like a vacation then or is this finally your epic battle? Yes there are lots of 5mm scorers lying around, hurry up and grab them!

1 spot left. My spot. We have 3 players that have signed up and agreed to do 3 to 4 million. The last spot is for someone that will do 5 million or more. Pm me if interested. Ferr I will reply to you shortly. Very nice to hear from you and Merry Christmas.

Goldilucks
12-26-2013, 10:06 PM
This is the stupidest but coolest thing I've ever seen posted here on the forum. It appears Genie has costed Sup about $250k of real money this time. What an idiot! And if what you say is true, and he doesn't score much but has his minions spend like there's no tomorrow than I would have a hard time believing he is not on Gree's payroll. I'll be anxiously awaiting the new highest scoring Top 3 in history.

Ben... It takes a real man to step down out of your position and hold true to your word of no longer supporting Gree. I commend you for this and hope you can be an inspiration to the rest of the big spenders. Hopefully SUP will succumb to TKO once and for all so that the future will hold a lot less spending for all of us Top Teams.