PDA

View Full Version : In App purchases through bluestacks?

andy2
12-23-2013, 05:25 PM
If someone has an account using bluestacks to emulate an android device has anyone had success making gold purchases for that account? When I try I get an 'android market error'. I have tried a few things including adding apps to bluestacks that will link to a gmail but nothing works. If you have purchased gold on a bluestacks account please pm me and let me know what you did to avoid the android market error. Thanks.

mreilly
12-23-2013, 06:44 PM
i have purchased gold with no issues.. it was an older version of blue stacks though. They do have a support forum that they are really quick to respond to that you may want to try for a quick response from them directly.

I used their forum because I recently formatted my computer and didn't have my alliance id written down and was mistaken that my bluestacks account was tied to my gmail account. Gree was having difficulties tracking my game down because i didnt have my alliance id written down for them to use to restore it onto my new bluestacks account.

Thankfully it all got taken care of..

andy2
12-23-2013, 07:16 PM
I am probably running an older version as well. The newest one wouldn't work right with my computer. I just found the 'synch' option and linked my apps to a google account which has a card registered through wallet and it still is giving me the android market error...

mreilly
12-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Jump on blue stacks forum. They replied instantly to my question and can probably give you the help you need. For my purchase i manually entered all the info i needed.

andy2
12-23-2013, 08:23 PM
For what its worth I entered a question and a problem and havent heard from anyone in an hour. Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong? I need the gold to finish boss event so time is limited here.

andy2
12-23-2013, 09:49 PM
still no reply. For what its worth I have a ticket in #1233433. I want to purchase gold for an account but it isnt letting me. I can buy it on another account but its not working for the account I want to purchase it on. It would be nice if I could purchase using the device I want to purchase with but apply it towards the other account. I'd hope a ticket actually trying to pay gree money is a high priority because I need this before the boss event is done.

mreilly
12-23-2013, 11:57 PM
you expect a response from gree in an hr? lol... contact bluestacks.. they will tell you whats up.

SGT Rud
12-24-2013, 05:29 AM
In the settings we linked everything to our google play account. This was on the older version of Bluestacks. Once we loaded the newer version, it was very glitchy, kinda like watching a strobe light. An update rolled out last week for it and corrected the problem, but I havent had need to make a purchase since the initial.

KaneDurbin
12-24-2013, 06:39 AM
I had gree transfer my account on bluestacks Sunday. They had it transferred 2hrs after sending my ticket