PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss 100 mass failure being worked on by gree

LosKevanos
12-23-2013, 01:56 PM
This deserves its own Sticky Note!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Sirius

Hey Guys,

The issues reported about the boss and rewards is being looked into. I don't have an eta atm on it being resolved so please be patient with us for the time being.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Epic Boss 100 mess up is so epically huge and catastrophic that it deserves it's own sticky note--not only here in general, but in announcements as well.

We need to know what measures are being taken and be reassured that our time and gold wasn't wasted. We also need to know if everyone who has already reached 100 bosses each needs to put in separate tickets and whether or not those who are pursuing the 100 boss goal currently should halt on boss 99 until you guys get it fixed, or go ahead and get to 100 and submit a ticket, or stop their efforts altogether because it's not gonna get fixed.

Another example of effective communication that is pretty easy to do, and if you would have done it sooner when first reported, could have saved a lot of drama and trauma, panic and anger, and at least prevented the problem from turning into the epic nightmare it has become on the front lines where everyone wonders whether they should keep going.

Please establish an official sticky note for this subject so we can refer everyone to it or post it on our faction forums... An official response on page 7 of a thread that is going to get buried by further complaints when even more people reach boss 100 is not adequate, and telling us you are working on it and have no eta is not very mind settling.

If you need further points of how to adequately address mass damage control... Feel free to pm me, I'll be happy to give you and your associates the 101.

Thank you

Post from Gree Mod on another thread 12-24-13:

Hey guys a quick update.

Yes, this event is bugged and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

To avoid any potential problems while most of the team is out, we'll fix it on the 30th. Please note that everyone who earned the final reward will get their stuff!

We will continue to provide any further updates when possible.

Regards,
R

SPWD
12-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Well said that man,not a response like,

Whoever has achieved the 100 bosses WILL get the unit and other units dependant on it 100% and EVERYONE who achieves the 100 kills WILL get it 100%,this is what we need or thousands will not be coming back after the holidays!

Tr@inWreck
12-23-2013, 02:23 PM
not another glitch lol jeeze evertime we turn around its a glitch after glitch

Bndawgs
12-23-2013, 05:26 PM
to be fair, they should just give everyone the cannon. lol :D

Jrich
12-23-2013, 05:33 PM
This is part of the death spiral of the game. Why would you spend gold on this POS? I hardly play anymore...

BigWooly
12-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Gree is an epic failure. These ****ing morons have been screwing over their customer base since day one. Don't worry they will never change. It's too easy to milk millions out of hard working peeps for them to give a damn. It will never change. Gree is either incompetent or willingly cheating us all. Dont bother complaining cause it will never change. This is how their business plan is written.

mike_hunt
12-23-2013, 06:02 PM
just to play the devil's advocate ... technically the reward for taking out L100 boss is an Infantry Medal ... :mad: ...

Cow
12-23-2013, 07:49 PM
No technically it is also the cannon. Look at your screen....

Good job Los...

LosKevanos
12-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Still no official word yet on how or when this epic issue will be resolved... Ticket replies are standard issue we are working on this thus closing the ticket... Recommending to everyone who are pursuing this to hold off at boss 99 until hopefully they fix it today... Otherwise make the last kill prior to end of event 12/25 8pm gmt and make sure you take screen shots in case they require proof of completion to get eventual rewards and put in a ticket. The difficulty in fixing this besides it being the holidays is that here is no unique identifier that shows you have completed the 100 bosses thereby making it impossible for an automatic drop through a data packet upload patch when you server refresh log in to the game. The epic disaster is that they are going to have to hand deliver the two trophies through the ticket process and investigating and they of course do not have the support staff on board to do that in time for everyone to have it by the Cuba war this weekend. Still hoping they announce on an official sticky note their intentions to resolve this crisis. The fact that an entire 24 hours has rolled by and no fix is evident that the issue is bigger than they are easily able to fix. As expected, those reaching the 100 bosses continue and the long list of those who have been affected is exponentifying. Stay tuned to this thread for more details to follow, I have no doubt we will receive just compensation for our efforts, it merely means waiting for them to either figure out a patch or to start hand delivering them one by one.

HGF69
12-24-2013, 10:13 AM
What's the prize for 100 meant to be, I'm at 80.

How much gold do you reckon it would take to get from level 80 to kill the boss? And is the unit 100% drop?

LosKevanos
12-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Still no official word from gree on this since Sirius's response yesterday... everybody just hang tight, this will be resolved it's just going to take Gree some time to figure out how to do it... I am not holding my breath that we will see anything further until after Christmas when everyone returns to the office to work on this. It's rather unfortunate that we are all left wondering what the hades is going on with this. Continue to stay tuned to this thread and we will keep you updated of anything we hear. If you have a ticket that responds differently than the standard generic reply mentioned, or if you have started to receive the units, post it here with screen shots so we know that it is finally being worked on and let us know what you had to do to get the result we all want. Remember, there are too many of us in this same boat for them not to do something... be patient and we will all get what is rightfully ours.

Paiens
12-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Still no official word from gree on this since Sirius's response yesterday... everybody just hang tight, this will be resolved it's just going to take Gree some time to figure out how to do it... I am not holding my breath that we will see anything further until after Christmas when everyone returns to the office to work on this. It's rather unfortunate that we are all left wondering what the hades is going on with this. Continue to stay tuned to this thread and we will keep you updated of anything we hear. If you have a ticket that responds differently than the standard generic reply mentioned, or if you have started to receive the units, post it here with screen shots so we know that it is finally being worked on and let us know what you had to do to get the result we all want. Remember, there are too many of us in this same boat for them not to do something... be patient and we will all get what is rightfully ours.. Problem is those who don't rightfully deserve it will probably get it too...if this unit ends up going to everyone...what's the point

LosKevanos
12-24-2013, 07:36 PM
. Problem is those who don't rightfully deserve it will probably get it too...if this unit ends up going to everyone...what's the point

I honestly don't think they will do that... it's a quick fix sure, but they'd of done it already... I'm sure they're attempting to find a way to uniquely identify who has done it and who hasn't... they might be waiting for the event to end before doing anything to isolate those who have accomplished the mission and those that have not.

They might also be waiting for their technician developer and administrative people to return from holiday trips on Thursday to start working on this.

In the end, the only thing we can do is wait and see... even if they have to hand deliver the two units one by one, I think they'd prefer to do that than be inundated with the backlash of gold refunds for those who legitimately earned it.

So you're right, that might be an option, but the collateral damage would be even worse than it already is and create quite an uproar that makes other options better considerations.

Tr@inWreck
12-24-2013, 08:09 PM
I honestly don't think they will do that... it's a quick fix sure, but they'd of done it already... I'm sure they're attempting to find a way to uniquely identify who has done it and who hasn't... they might be waiting for the event to end before doing anything to isolate those who have accomplished the mission and those that have not.

They might also be waiting for their technician developer and administrative people to return from holiday trips on Thursday to start working on this.

In the end, the only thing we can do is wait and see... even if they have to hand deliver the two units one by one, I think they'd prefer to do that than be inundated with the backlash of gold refunds for those who legitimately earned it.

So you're right, that might be an option, but the collateral damage would be even worse than it already is and create quite an uproar that makes other options better considerations. there is a couple guys in my faction that didnt get it either after beating it..another guy here still has not recieved his hollow elite 5% allinace attack bonus from back in nov on the 24 hr event..so im not sure how long u guys willl have to wait..maybe they will give u 300 gold back like they did everone else on the faclon super sonic(i know it cost alot more then 300 gold)...gl hope u guys get the units u all paid for and deserve

LosKevanos
12-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Official post by a Gree Admin Mod earlier today 12/24/13

Hey guys a quick update.

Yes, this event is bugged and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

To avoid any potential problems while most of the team is out, we'll fix it on the 30th. Please note that everyone who earned the final reward will get their stuff!

We will continue to provide any further updates when possible.

Regards,
R

Blade of 3
12-24-2013, 09:29 PM
How do they plan on fixing the WD glitches if no one is going to be in? or is it that they are intentionally waiting to release it after. Either way makes no sense.