PDA

View Full Version : Defense buildings

mayhem
12-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Crazy thought

When I first started playing, I saw that the requirement to raid building was 1 stamina, I stupidly thought that the more I overlapped the building with defensive units, the more it was defended and the more stamina required to attack it... otherwise , why did Gree even bother to mention the amount stamina required.

It should be something like

building defense coverage stamina required
0 - 100 .................................................. 1
101 - 250............................................... ..2
251 - 500............................................... ..3
501 - 1000.............................................. . 4

or something like that?

Mikethegreat88
12-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Defense buildings don't actually defend buildings around them. They just add to your overall defense by a few useless points.

Thief
12-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Defense buildings don't actually defend buildings around them. They just add to your overall defense by a few useless points.

Not true. Every building comes with a defense (as a standard number) Defense buildings also increse those buildings defense from being raided. The problem is the Stat Percentages in order to raid have allowed the margins to become so large that a few hundred points don't do anything when your looking at people with millions in stats.

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Defense buildings are pretty much useless, I raid people with 2 mil higher deff than my attack, a few hundred points don't do anything at all! I think that their use now would just to make a base less empty or be decor.

rmodernwar
12-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Sounds like your onto an new dynamic for the buildings. Defense buildings have pretty well been completely marginalized with all the stats increase. I am sure they made sense during the beginnings of the game, but it appears their functionality has not kept pace with the rest of the game. I just ended up selling them to free up real estate...

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Sounds like your onto an new dynamic for the buildings. Defense buildings have pretty well been completely marginalized with all the stats increase. I am sure they made sense during the beginnings of the game, but it appears their functionality has not kept pace with the rest of the game. I just ended up selling them to free up real estate...

same, or make a giant letters with them, just for ****s and giggles