PDA

View Full Version : GREE your LEs are outdated!

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 10:48 AM
It's the final quarter, let's BOOST the sales. GREE, you should release some LE units that the players MIGHT actually buy. The current ones are of no value and way overpriced for what you offer. Let's see a new set up please.

Common - 3000-5000 stats (80% drop rate)
Uncommon - 8000-10000 stats (15% drop rate)
Rare - 20,000 - 25,000 stats w/ 3% attack boost (5% drop rate)

Your Welcome,
Evil M. ;)

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 10:54 AM
I would buy that, but 500g max!

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I would buy that, but 500g max!

That's sounds like a fair price to me ;)

Dingleberry
12-23-2013, 11:08 AM
I've figured it out, EM. You, sir, are a shill....and troll to boot. Gold sales? LE units? The crap we are supposed to get is already broken and you want more?

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 11:17 AM
I've figured it out, EM. You, sir, are a shill....and troll to boot. Gold sales? LE units? The crap we are supposed to get is already broken and you want more?

You sir can call me whatever you want as I don't care. I can guarantee that your stats far outweigh mine. If I were a shill I would be much more powerful. Just because you and couple of your friends have finally come to a realization and regret throwing 1000s upon 1000s at a game gives you no right to come on here and belly ache about it now. No one cares. I remember another SUP1 Pirate (Justice) that used to come on here and do the same thing. Hmmm....where is he (Judas Goat) now?

The only real issue here is that all of you looked at this as an investment rather than entertainment. You wanted to be the strongest in the game and you were. You're upset because GREE devalued your "investment". Oh well...things happens.

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:19 AM
You sir can call me whatever you want as I don't care. I can guarantee that your stats far outweigh mine. If I were a shill I would be much more powerful. Just because you and couple of your friends have finally come to a realization and regret throwing 1000s upon 1000s at a game gives you no right to come on here and belly ache about it now. No one cares. I remember another SUP1 Pirate (Justice) that used to come on here and do the same thing. Hmmm....where is he (Judas Goat) now?

Hahaha... well said.

Dingleberry
12-23-2013, 11:23 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

You have been on here twice just today encouraging people to spend money on what is clearly a broken product. I rest my case.

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 11:26 AM

You have been on here twice just today encouraging people to spend money on what is clearly a broken product. I rest my case.

You should do more research or come on more frequently. I have had lots of great ideas for GREE. Many of which they have implemented in one way or another. I have said from day one that I enjoy the game and that for me to continue to play I need people to fund it. I have no affiliation with GREE. Just a player who still enjoys the game.

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 11:33 AM

Some of my greatest ideas in case you wanted to check it out.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61123-GREE-Sticky-This-The-LIST

For the record, neither one of my posts today encouraged any player to do anything. This one is an idea for GREE on how to update the LEs. The other one was a simple poll to see who wants a gold sale and who doesn't. I rest my case ;)

Sirius
12-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Passed the feedback along and I'd like folks to note the forum rules. Insulting and calling folks out isn't tolerated and is just uncool.

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Passed the feedback along and I'd like folks to note the forum rules. Insulting and calling folks out isn't tolerated and is just uncool.

Thx Sirius. Hope my ideas are well received. I would like to see more of those on my list implemented ;)

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:52 AM

Oh hey... while you're here...

:cool:

Check out my thread!

EDIT: Thanks for stopping by! Much appreciated!

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Who wants some popcorn guys? Just gonna sit here and watch people complain about a game. Oh the internet is fun to watch.

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 11:58 AM
How about bringing back the old ones that players have missed out on? Make it so they are only available to players who reach level 300. What are your thoughts on this?

NOOOOOOO, I want those LE buildings too!!! Maybe pay a certain amount of gold to unlock them, then have them on sale for a new price, like $200 mil each. I started to late for the first two and want!!

Evil Mastermind
12-23-2013, 11:59 AM
How about bringing back the old ones that players have missed out on? Make it so they are only available to players who reach level 300. What are your thoughts on this?

Actually I suggested this a few months ago.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65988-Bring-the-LEs-back-GREE

I don't think Level 300 should be required. I think they should just be for sale ;)

J V
12-23-2013, 12:18 PM

You sir got told the F off!!!! Hahhahaha

Einszwei
12-23-2013, 12:25 PM

I wonder who your talking about...;) DINGLEBERRY!!!

FireCracker
12-23-2013, 08:43 PM
A LE Building That Produces Concretes Would Be Great

puffypete
12-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Like a cement factory?????

Esohceekayes
12-23-2013, 09:30 PM

And posting messages of support will get you banned from the forums- and when you "contact support" about 30 times, they'll ignore you, because you're always wrong of course.