PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure I understand ...

Ky_Gill
12-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Why do we keep getting valor for events? At this point, with over 10,000,000 in valor saved up. It has absolutely ZERO use..yet we still keep getting more and more of it. I think you guys should find some way to incorporate it back into the game. Perhaps make it eligible to donate to the faction and buy units for the whole group or something along those lines. One of the main principles of the game have been completely taken away by this.. To raid and attack to gain valor. No one needs it anymore. Bring some type of use back to it!

SGT Rud
12-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Just because you dont have a current use for it doesnt make it worthless. Valor units are destructible. Some of the more advanced levels of rank have some decent valor units. Some are pretty expensive.

AlexFoo
12-23-2013, 08:29 AM
and if Thief is to be believed, there will be other uses for valor coming..... ;)

BostonHammer
12-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Just because you dont have a current use for it doesnt make it worthless. Valor units are destructible. Some of the more advanced levels of rank have some decent valor units. Some are pretty expensive.

True. I remember not so long ago that people were complaining about all the concrete they had...

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 10:13 AM
I would love the idea of a faction wide valor pool. Maybe our band of 56 guys could get over a billion valor saved up!

And it would be better if we could put it to better use right now. Maybe use valor to buy faction wide units, like a 2k unit for 2,000,000 for everyone to have.

Thief
12-23-2013, 10:35 AM
and if Thief is to be believed, there will be other uses for valor coming..... ;)

I just know that KA was given a nice option to use their Valor...i hope the same applies to MW

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I just know that KA was given a nice option to use their Valor...i hope the same applies to MW

Exactly. I'm expecting the same thing in Modern War... As all of their games are nearly identical, it would make sense to see the same mechanic rolled out.

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Does anybody know if KA is having the same bugs and glitches that MW has?

mreilly
12-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Its across all gree games.. although some are significantly easier than others.

Hondo
12-23-2013, 08:29 PM

What option is that? I guess I missed it.

Thumpr
12-23-2013, 08:32 PM
If you're talking about making valor more useful by increasing the importance of valor units, why not also increase the importance of purchasable cash units? With the stat inflation, the cash and valor units are worthless to the average player. I am guessing that for most, they only really play a role in the LTQs that go after the original NPCs from the maps. And since most events are using temporary NPCs even that use is marginal. For you long time, heavy gold spending players, it's not worth getting out of bed for a destructible 90/112 unit. But what if it were a destructible 2000/32000 unit? And not just available to the higher ranks either. Don't know. Just a rambling thought I have. Thinking of ways to level the playing field or something.