PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Higher Walls?

Adrenaline
12-23-2013, 04:49 AM
The last months during war time, we were matched with factions that had a higher level wall than our best wall. Are there any requirements for stronger walls? Is it attached to a bonus such as Guild increase or anything else? We have been looking for answers some time and decided to ask the MW community. I don't believe it is tiered to your position in the WD tournamanent, but we ended 544 last war.

Adrenaline, member of the Round Table Rogues

SGT Rud
12-23-2013, 05:54 AM
Im not exactly sure what you are asking....

The current levels of walls go up to level 15. There is no bonus associated with fortifications. The faction leader can upgrade them at will from 0 to 15 depending on the amount of cash and concrete.

For one level 15 wall from 0-15 =
Cash -$60,425,000

Concrete -240

Just multiple those numbers by how many walls you want at level 15 to get total amounts. You can also check the Wall calc tab on the commander tool found in my signature.

Cal Naughton Jr
12-23-2013, 05:54 AM
You faction leader can build stronger walls, up to a level 15. They are quite expensive and demand lots of blocks though.

Adrenaline
12-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks for answering so quickly! What I mean is that we are limited to buying lvl 12 walls. We have no option nor clue to get any higher walls. As I can conduct from your answers, it should have available for us. Any suggestion what we could do?

SGT Rud
12-23-2013, 06:32 AM
So, what you are saying is once you get to level 12, it wont let you upgrade them any further? Even if you have the cash and concrete on hand?

Adrenaline
12-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Indeed! Thats how you could put it.

Hupernikomen
12-23-2013, 07:25 AM
I don't blame the faction leader. I tell my guys it is broke on level 12 too :)

SGT Rud
12-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Indeed! Thats how you could put it.

Hmmm. Are you the faction leader? Reason I ask is for the same statement Hupernikomen made. However if there is a problem like that, I would have the faction leader send in a ticket to support stating the problem in detail and have them look into it. If it is an actual problem, my guess would be that its with the leaders device and not the faction. I am only assuming this. But I am also assuming that if the leader passed leadership to someone else briefly to see if that corrected the issue of building walls past 12, that would prove the users device is flawed.

Adrenaline
12-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Im not the Leader, just an officer. Our Leader had indeed trouble with the game on seceral occasions (Not counting of boss hits/FLTQ hits that did not register and so on). We will certainly check this out. Ill inform you asap if it is what you thought it was. Many thanks for taking the time answering my question!

Hupernikomen
12-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I was just joking. It probably is a display problem on the faction leaders game. You could have him switch leaders to see if it is any better.

Bobar
12-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Higher walls are not shown up till you bought them first time. try to increase a lvl12 wall and 13 will be shown

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Higher level walls do not display until you actually purchase and upgrade to that level. You will not see level 13, 14 or 15 until you upgrade through level 12, and so on.

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Higher walls are not shown up till you bought them first time. try to increase a lvl12 wall and 13 will be shown

Didn't see your post before I posted mine...

"ECHO?"