PDA

View Full Version : Defense buildings??

Nuke
12-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Defense buildings are they even worth something, or is it a waste of money?

I can not really see the working defense :/

Should I stop upgrading them or what?

MVH.
Nuke

candyson
12-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Defense buildings are they even worth something, or is it a waste of money?

I can not really see the working defense :/

Should I stop upgrading them or what?

MVH.
Nuke
They became worthless months and months ago

Nuke
12-22-2013, 11:44 PM
Hmm, so you're telling me that I only have them as waste of space? I will be glad to remove them so that I can get more space...

montecore
12-22-2013, 11:44 PM
The only reason I still have so many is because I know Gree will add a zero or two to their defense value the minute I delete them.

My2cents
12-22-2013, 11:52 PM
For now they're nice to fill holes and get even a little something out of it rather than just a tree

Cobra Shuttle
12-23-2013, 12:16 AM
They make great decorations!

Nuke
12-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Why do Gree then still sell them in there Defense Store ?? They even still sell Defense Buildings for GOLD :/

montecore
12-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Why do Gree then still sell them in there Defense Store ?? They even still sell Defense Buildings for GOLD :/

Because remarkably stupid or poorly informed people continue to buy them. Kind of a metaphor for the game, really.

Nuke
12-23-2013, 12:47 AM
HEHE Damn Gree :D

Zippy69
12-23-2013, 05:48 AM
when you say they became worthless, could you please quantify?

is this due to the Stats inflation or something else?

NB: I've only been playing 3.5 months and have a good stock of Defensive Buildings which make my Def Total around a 100K higher than my Att (Stats around 850 Att / 950 Def). They do make a difference when I'm attacked by everyone, bar the +Mil Att players. I've only just started to switch over & increase my IPH.

Also, Quick Question:

is there any advantage / bonus from Upgrading Money &/or Def Buildings to Level 10?

CCKallDAY
12-23-2013, 09:25 AM

NB: I've only been playing 3.5 months and have a good stock of Defensive Buildings which make my Def Total around a 100K higher than my Att (Stats around 850 Att / 950 Def). They do make a difference when I'm attacked by everyone, bar the +Mil Att players. I've only just started to switch over & increase my IPH.

Also, Quick Question:

is there any advantage / bonus from Upgrading Money &/or Def Buildings to Level 10?Depends on which money building. The big money buildings (nightclub, pagoda, ect) will make a huge difference in your IPh. if you are talking about upgrading a pizza parlor or something, that will hardly make a difference. Defense buildings do 50% of their defense listed, I think, so defense buildings are hardly worth anything. Basically, only upgrade the big money buildings and those will give a nice boost in IPH.

CCKallDAY
12-23-2013, 09:28 AM

Also, Quick Question:

is there any advantage / bonus from Upgrading Money &/or Def Buildings to Level 10?The defense buildings are useless because of the stat inflation. You can easily get 1k defense now, and 1k used to be 100 defense buildings.
I don't think you are correct that it makes a big difference, because they only do 50% of thier defense listed on the building. Only build and upgrade money buildings.

mayhem
12-23-2013, 11:05 AM
When I first started playing, I saw that the requirement to raid building was 1 stamina, I stupidly thought that the more I overlapped the building with defensive units, the more it was defended and the more stamina required to attack it... otherwise , why did Gree even bother to mention the amount stamina required.

It should be something like

building defense coverage stamina required
0 - 100 .................................................. 1
101 - 250............................................... ..2
251 - 500............................................... ..3
501 - 1000.............................................. . 4

or something like that?

Max Power
12-23-2013, 12:38 PM
Defense buildings didn't become useless, they always were. It's just exaggerated now.

This was one of the first big scams by Funzio discovered here by the stats people and their spreadsheets. The number your defensive building displays is not accurate, and Funzio knew about it all along. People spent gold for false advertising, and Funzio was never straight with us on the true value of defensive buildings.

There are many old threads on this you could search.