PDA

View Full Version : Mods - Please Address

pb23
12-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Ticket #: 1230452

I really am hoping we can get this addressed prior to Cuba... I've seen the plethora of threads citing GREE support providing zero response, or delays of several weeks...

Here is hoping you can prove them wrong!

Can't wait to update this thread with a glowing testimonial.

Thanks in advance & Happy Holidays!

PB

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Just checking up! Haven't seen a (non-auto) reply yet, hope to hear very soon.

Thanks!

Sirius
12-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Passed it along to the team to be looked into.

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 11:52 AM

I'm surprised you didn't close this thread too.

.....wait for it....

pb23
12-23-2013, 11:53 AM

I certainly appreciate it Sirius. I'll post back with resolution (hopefully soon).

Thanks!

Dilligaf13
12-23-2013, 04:04 PM
I got a reply from them, they said my game was fixed but it's not. I'm still locked out and it's still trying to make me start all over. The reply said that if I'm still having problems to reply to this email, well I have for 3 days now and no reply back. I had a thread on here about this and the closed the thread along with others that had threads about this same thing. Gree needs to get this fixed asap. Not only am I not being able to participate in the events it's hurting my faction. I'm only one of several in my faction that are having the same problem. Gree fix our accounts.

Sirius
12-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Send me your ticket number so I can forward it on up if you would.

Dilligaf13
12-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Send me your ticket number so I can forward it on up if you would. Sirius, thanks for replying back, the ticket number I've been using is 1204278. I'm hoping you can get them to do something. I've replied asking them if there was something on my end that I can do but still no answer. Thanks again.

pb23
12-26-2013, 12:26 PM
UPDATE:

Ticket #1230452 is still unresolved.

Was hoping to get this resolved before the war began, as it is important for our team. It is a 15 second task for ANY dev.

Please assist!

Elite Enforcer
12-26-2013, 02:30 PM
UPDATE:

Ticket #1230452 is still unresolved.

Was hoping to get this resolved before the war began, as it is important for our team. It is a 15 second task for ANY dev.

Please assist!

Good luck for your ticket. I'm still waiting for mine as well. It's been about a week.

damcv62
12-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Send me your ticket number so I can forward it on up if you would.

Seeing as I can't make my own threads(might be due to the fact I'm a new forum member) I'll post here. I've sent in four requests for two vaults of gold I bought during the 40% sale on thanksgiving. They did not download, I had to sign out of MW and it took me to the iTunes to verify my CC info, but then when I went back to MW the gold wasn't there, and it said I had to down load it from iTunes. Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't figure out how to do that. I have not gotten any reply. That was over a month ago. What gives? Is CS so backed up it's taking more the a month to get a reply?

Paisthecoolest
12-26-2013, 06:38 PM
Seeing as I can't make my own threads(might be due to the fact I'm a new forum member) I'll post here. I've sent in four requests for two vaults of gold I bought during the 40% sale on thanksgiving. They did not download, I had to sign out of MW and it took me to the iTunes to verify my CC info, but then when I went back to MW the gold wasn't there, and it said I had to down load it from iTunes. Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't figure out how to do that. I have not gotten any reply. That was over a month ago. What gives? Is CS so backed up it's taking more the a month to get a reply?

Dam,
You need ten posts before you can start a thread.

damcv62
12-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Dam,
You need ten posts before you can start a thread.

Well ****.

pb23
12-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Well ****.

Post this five more times and you'll be set :)

Luuzer
12-29-2013, 02:37 PM

be wise and try to look at the company "picture" through their support, and then decide, are they worth Ur money.....

Ajk
12-30-2013, 10:38 AM
They are on an all expense paid get away to the Caribbean. He passed it on but the offices have been closed for the holidays. (He "forgot" to mention that part) Nice try though.

A for effort!