PDA

View Full Version : Sirus Help. Our faction cannot add new member even though we should have open slot

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Our faction has 52 slots. We have 51 slots and have been trying to add a member for the last slot however for some reason the game will not allow us to add the last member. We contacted customer support and they said to buy a guild bonus. We explained the above and they must not understand. Can you fix this please. This is terrible customer support on behalf of Gree. This is going to cause our faction an issue with getting the last faction goal. Please message me for my faction I'd.

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Our faction has 52 slots. We have 51 slots and have been trying to add a member for the last slot however for some reason the game will not allow us to add the last member. We contacted customer support and they said to buy a guild bonus. We explained the above and they must not understand. Can you fix this please. This is terrible customer support on behalf of Gree. This is going to cause our faction an issue with getting the last faction goal. Please message me for my faction I'd.

Our faction I'd is 504380727.

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Gree. My faction is one of the winners from the BaD Santa event. We need u to fix our problem. Please. We have sent many tickets today.

jleetennis
12-22-2013, 04:17 PM
I would like to drop 30B to your faction bank.
are you able to accept players to make the drop?

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Hi. Santa helper. Acouple of us are going to try to leave to make more then enough room. Someone will accept u right away if possible. Try now. Thanks.

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Somebody from Gree. Please fix this problem.

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 07:10 PM
I keep replying to my own thread. Lol. Gree, please fix this problem for my faction. We win the bad Santa event and we can't even get it because of Grees system issues.

If it wasn't for bad luck, We would have no luck at all.

Merry x-mas.

SGT Rud
12-22-2013, 08:08 PM
We have had this issue also in the past. If you drop another player, It will allow you to fill their slot, but still wont let you fill the other. We didnt send a ticket, but it did correct itself after a few hours. At least this is how it happened for us during the last boss event.

Bump to keep this at the top for a possible answer to this issue.

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 08:16 PM
We have had this issue also in the past. If you drop another player, It will allow you to fill their slot, but still wont let you fill the other. We didnt send a ticket, but it did correct itself after a few hours. At least this is how it happened for us during the last boss event.

Bump to keep this at the top for a possible answer to this issue.

Thanks for your info my friend. We've sent many tickets in the last 24 hours but no fix yet. Hopefully a MOD sees this and can help out. Our faction is very excited we were one of the winners in the Bad Santa event but the system issue is preventing us. Well merry x- mas and thanks for your reply.

pb23
12-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Just have like 5 players drop so you can get your cash
.. rejoin when they drop.

Doesn't solve the issue, but at least you won't have someone out in the cold who is trying to make a huge difference in your faction.

Elite Enforcer
12-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Just have like 5 players drop so you can get your cash
.. rejoin when they drop.

Doesn't solve the issue, but at least you won't have someone out in the cold who is trying to make a huge difference in your faction.

We will try.....We dropped 3 already and will try another two. See if that fixes it.

pb23
12-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Good luck to you!

Elite Enforcer
12-23-2013, 04:17 AM
Siris......our faction just loss 30 members. What's going on? No reply from gree.

Thief
12-23-2013, 07:10 AM

I've encountered this issue before. Usually its a display glitch (so if you manually count up all of your members it will be 52 which is the problem...display shows 51 but your actually full at 52.

As for loosing members...sorry not sure what to say about that.

Elite Enforcer
12-23-2013, 09:28 AM
I've encountered this issue before. Usually its a display glitch (so if you manually count up all of your members it will be 52 which is the problem...display shows 51 but your actually full at 52.

As for loosing members...sorry not sure what to say about that.

I wish that was the problem, but it's not. We booted several and now the faction says it's only 20 slots when it should be 52. We're still having the issue and waiting for Gree. I'm surprised Gree or Mods have resolved this yet.

Mastert55!
12-23-2013, 09:44 AM
We had a similar problem in my old faction, 5 members left for the boss event because they hit 100, then when we tried to fill their spots with llps, our entire faction got locked. It took about 4-5 hrs and many tickets before it was resolved.

Kill Joy
12-23-2013, 11:33 AM
We had that same problem for a long time. It took Gree 8 months to correct it. Good luck, and hope they take care of you much faster than they helped us.

Sirius
12-23-2013, 11:43 AM
It's being looked into folks!

Elite Enforcer
12-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Thank you Sirus. My faction has sent numerous screenshots.

Elite Enforcer
12-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Siris. Sorry again. Please look into this for me. I'm trying to calm the people in my faction down but they are thinking about leaving the game. Please my friend, do what you can.

Elite Enforcer
12-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Siris. Here's the ticket numbers so far.
1232295. 1229990, 1231543, 1227370, 1229314, 1229309, 1227784

Sirius
12-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks I've passed those on to be added to whats being reported and looked into.

Elite Enforcer
12-23-2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks Siris. I really appreciate your efforts here.

Elite Enforcer
12-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Sirius.......The problem still has not been fixed. Please help. It's been over 3 days now. We are getting very mad now. This us no joke. War is coming up too.

Elite Enforcer
12-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Sirius. It's Christmas Eve and the problem still not fixed. My whole faction is pissed off. Please respond here and let us know if we should retire from the game. Please understand our frustration here.

Syros
12-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Don't hold your breathe, you know how many times they've "passed along" stuff that never gets resolved? I'd be surprised if it passes anywhere besides the trash bin.

Elite Enforcer
12-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Don't hold your breathe, you know how many times they've "passed along" stuff that never gets resolved? I'd be surprised if it passes anywhere besides the trash bin.

Gree where are you. This issue has still not been fixed. This is terrible service. Can I get some type of help here.

boco78
12-25-2013, 11:01 AM
They are on holidays until the 30th of December...that is also the day they will fix the boss BIG SC**EW UP...Unbelievable Gree...

bin
12-25-2013, 11:30 AM
I predict you will not be getting your Bad Santa present before the wd weekend

Elite Enforcer
12-26-2013, 07:23 AM
We got the bad Santa money. Thanks SUP for SUPPing as up

Issue is still not fixed. One week. What a joke.

Elite Enforcer
12-26-2013, 04:04 PM
We got the bad Santa money. Thanks SUP for SUPPing as up

Issue is still not fixed. One week. What a joke.

Issue still not fixed gree......less than 24 hours before start of war.

SGT Rud
12-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Hopefully they get you up and running

How many guys do you not have in?

Elite Enforcer
12-26-2013, 04:25 PM
We actually had 52 members and now it went down to 20. So. 20 are in main faction and the others are in two other separate factions that we just created until they fix this mess.

Elite Enforcer
12-27-2013, 05:17 AM
Issue is still not fixed and war starting today.

Farticus
12-27-2013, 08:14 AM
This looks like a sign of things to come. The start of war ought to be a blast with all the problems in the past few wars. Gree should have taken the holiday time to fix all the problems that they continually sweep under the rug!!!

Elite Enforcer
12-27-2013, 09:19 AM
So my faction has sent many messages. We received a reply today from someone from Gree who said that the only way a guild increase can happen is if we buy the Guild bonus. Gree, please read your emails carefully, this is upsetting us more. Fix the issue. Sirius please help, these folks responding to emails do not understand what they are doing. War is less than 3 hours from now.

Elite Enforcer
12-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Please fix my issue gree. One week is not what I expected.

SGT Rud
12-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Sorry man. How are the two teams doing?

Elite Enforcer
12-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Sorry man. How are the two teams doing?

Not bad at all. We're going for streaks and both in top 400. One faction is 7-1. And the other 5-2. we're trying to declare war at the same time so we might be able to face each other. Lol. Thanks man.

We bought gold and maybe shouldn't have with Grees treating of our faction.

SGT Rud
12-28-2013, 06:53 AM
Hope the best for both of your teams.

Esohceekayes
12-28-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm so glad you could create a ton of tickets for the same issue, clogging up the queue. I still have an unresolved issue from May. What a joke.

Elite Enforcer
12-28-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm so glad you could create a ton of tickets for the same issue, clogging up the queue. I still have an unresolved issue from May. What a joke.

I'm sorry you had to wait since May. A company should not make you wait from May to resolve your issue.
If they haven't fixed my issue by first week of January, then I will go to Apple and ask for every dollar that I have spent on this game. Then it's case closed from my end.

Luuzer
12-29-2013, 02:49 PM

Thank you for contacting Gree Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. However, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.

It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities.

;)

Elite Enforcer
12-30-2013, 06:40 AM
The issue is still not fixed. Sirius what's going on. This is crazy and needs to be addressed now.

Elite Enforcer
12-30-2013, 12:38 PM
CJ.....can you please help with my issue. There's no responses by gree. As a loyal customer, please give me a response when this will be fixed by.

Elite Enforcer
12-31-2013, 05:46 AM
Not fixed yet.

John Bidon
12-31-2013, 07:32 AM
Posting here daily that your problem isnt fixed wont do sh*t. Gree just dont care. Better start a new faction imo.

Elite Enforcer
12-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Posting here daily that your problem isnt fixed wont do sh*t. Gree just dont care. Better start a new faction imo.

I'm just showing the MW community how long it taking to fix my problem. Two weeks now. I'll post for 365 days a year. Also about 100 tickets logged and counting. Yeah. They will be behind in fixing other problems as well. But what do they care. My faction is sending one ticket in per day. CJ if your reading this weeks is not acceptable. We've put real money into this game. Apple will be getting an email soon if this is not fixed by every member in my faction asking for there money back spent on this game.

Maddog11
12-31-2013, 08:14 AM
I'm just showing the MW community how long it taking to fix my problem. Two weeks now. I'll post for 365 days a year. Also about 100 tickets logged and counting. Yeah. They will be behind in fixing other problems as well. But what do they care. My faction is sending one ticket in per day. CJ if your reading this weeks is not acceptable. We've put real money into this game. Apple will be getting an email soon if this is not fixed by every member in my faction asking for there money back spent on this game.
Keep posting updates for us. You might be able to set a new record "longest running active thread"

Esohceekayes
12-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Thank you for contacting Gree Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. However, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.

It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities.

;)

This is the EXACT sh*t I've been dealing with. *******s. Great, highly accurate post as to our customer service experiences...

Elite Enforcer
01-01-2014, 09:41 AM
This issue is still not fixed.

Elite Enforcer
01-02-2014, 05:46 AM
CJ.....can you please help with this issue. Thanks.

Elite Enforcer
01-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Hi CJ
Any word on fixing this issue please. We're getting no feedback to our faction and it's really not right the way my faction and I have been treated here. We have spent real money on this game. It's been over two weeks now and this I still an issue. Please provide me when this issue will be fixed by. My faction is not happy.

Elite Enforcer
01-03-2014, 06:35 AM
Hi CJ.
Can you give me any update on this. This problem has gone on for to long. I'm sure you understand that every member in my faction is very frustrated here.

Elite Enforcer
01-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Bump myself to top. CJ. We need help here man.

Elite Enforcer
01-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Just got a reply from Gree customer service. They say you can buy guild bonus to have more members. I guess this person is not reading there emails properly. I messaged them again asking them to read there emails before they respond.
CJ. Need your help.

Esohceekayes
01-03-2014, 03:16 PM
I would argue that English is not the first language of any Gree(d) employees.

CJ54
01-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Please stop bumping the thread and making new threads. I understand the frustration, but that is not okay because if everyone starts doing it for individual issues then it turns into a crudfest of ticket-related issues in here. I will see to it that this gets looked at by an engineer though.