PDA

View Full Version : Gold sale needed!!!!!!!!!!!

Tate1234
12-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Come on gree we need a sale if you expect us to keep up with the mind numbing event schedule.

Jetwit
12-22-2013, 07:00 AM
there was a 40% off sale a few weeks ago. best time to stock up on free gold. But GREE knows they will loose money if they put out a sale right now with all these high energy missions. People will still buy gold to finish the events without a sale and they are counting on that.

AlexFoo
12-22-2013, 07:03 AM
be a regular sale on Friday when WD event starts. :)

Tate1234
12-22-2013, 07:07 AM
I used all my Black Friday gold already. Come on gree give us a 20% sale to help with the dam medals quest.

12-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Dude did you see the wd scores last time bump that I say no gold sale period lol

Sfritz1
12-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Why are you asking for a gold sale? You shouldn't buy gold and prove a point to GREEd, they treat us like crap and they are continuously ripping us off. Don't buy gold until GREEd starts giving us the customer service we deserve.

Come on gree we need a sale if you expect us to keep up with the mind numbing event schedule.

Tate1234
12-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Why are you asking for a gold sale? You shouldn't buy gold and prove a point to GREEd, they treat us like crap and they are continuously ripping us off. Don't buy gold until GREEd starts giving us the customer service we deserve.
Maybe they are reciprocating how you treat them! I have always received a timely response from support, pls, thx and being polite go a long way. The glitches do get annoying but mw is my fav. Troll somewhere else pls. Thx

Tito89
12-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Yawn, Gree is a company, companies make money.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-enjoy-capitalism-1.png

If I was Gree I wouldnt put a sale out now...

Sfritz1
12-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Why are you calling me a troll when I simply replied here, lol your a deusch. I am polite with please, thank you, I would appreciate it, would you, could you, happy holidays, your doing a good job, those sort of things. Oh and do you even know what a troll is? I was the 6th post on here so go troll on someone's D@#K.

Sfritz1
12-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Your right GREE is a company and I know that they need revenue. They could just treat their customers with respect and not advertise some things and do something else. I have gotten some great responses but majority of responses have been ignored or generic messages. But I know where your coming from.

honest Abe
12-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Is this your standard response to people? Go back to your janitorial duties in the doctors office. And no, you are not polite, you are an abrasive, annoying tool and have proved it repeatedly on multiple threads.

Why are you calling me a troll when I simply replied here, lol your a deusch. I am polite with please, thank you, I would appreciate it, would you, could you, happy holidays, your doing a good job, those sort of things. Oh and do you even know what a troll is? I was the 6th post on here so go troll on someone's D@#K.

Dirty Mind
12-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Please do not put gold on sale!!!! I cant watch the free videos during a sale.

Dirty Mind
12-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Is this your standard response to people? Go back to your janitorial duties in the doctors office. And no, you are not polite, you are an abrasive, annoying tool and have proved it repeatedly on multiple threads.

hahahaha. But I think your giving him too much credit. By Occupation: medical, I think that means he is currently passing high school health ed. Of course I only have a few comments to base that observation on.

CNP
12-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Oh and you can't start a sentence off with "and", your an idiot!

I think you will find that it is you're not your, if the preceeding post doesn't provoke a response (should you not already be banned) I'm pretty sure the second grammatical faux pas may. Good luck either way.

Fl@sh
12-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Oh and you can't start a sentence off with "and", your an idiot!It's "you're" as in you are, not your. It is also douche, not deusch.

Tate1234
12-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Lol. Or use tapjoy

Dirty Mind
12-22-2013, 05:02 PM
It's "you're" as in you are, not your. It is also douche, not deusch.

DOH! I thought he meant "deutsche". i was wondering why he was calling him a German.