PDA

View Full Version : Where's Santa?

SARDAX
12-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Now where is that bearded old Santa Claus that jolly old man by the way,where's Mrs.Clause???
Oh that's right I hear he is visiting war-torn cities across the whole world ,
I hear this year he's on a mission to offer the lower tiered factions Cash donations to help increase their arsenals they are tired of being bullied around, rumor has it he's bringing buckets and buckets billions and billions of Gree dollars to enable these fractions to buy more bonuses to fortify their buildings to be a force worth reckoning with, But where do we go how Do I meet the Bearded man I guess we'll just have to stay and watch the forum, oh wait it's my understanding his trusted elfs already have a list, űlhe's been watching the fraction's, he's been laying low for a year watching them looking for the true warriors of the bunch, he will be posting his list upon these forum walls this afternoon the most worthy of the fractions will receive $100 Billion Gree Dollars he knows the needs here is great he will be handing out in various amounts of Gree dollars to various factions his elfs will be visiting this afternoon be there to accept the money,,, use this money wisely to fortify and build up your forces,for only the strong survive,

Evil Mastermind
12-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Dear Bad Santa -

If you're coming down the chimney to deliver my gift, let me know so I can put out the fire first ;)

Cheers,
Evil M ;)

Jannski
12-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Dear Santa,

Fly safe in that sleigh. We left some milk and cookies out in case you come our way. We'll put some extras out in case Mrs. Claus is with you. Whether we see you or not, congratulations... or should I say Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Jannski

Flash0810
12-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Bad Santa

I will make sure that my guys put the fires out in the RaDoX chimney's for you - or better yet, we'll leave the windows open for you. I'll have Mrs RaDoX to leave you some nice cookies and a 6-pack! The heck with the milk! After a month that you have been through, a nice cold one goes down much better! ;)

Tr@inWreck
12-22-2013, 02:07 PM
hes in our faction now with our xmas gift..thanks again bad santa..much appreciated

Mastert55!
12-22-2013, 02:33 PM
I agree with the 6 pack, but he might get pulled over and get a FUI, flying under the influence.

Jannski
12-22-2013, 02:41 PM
If Santa has to breathe into a breathalizer to start his sleigh, that might be a bad example for the kiddos.

honest Abe
12-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Another one is waiting but is says full...

hes in our faction now with our xmas gift..thanks again bad santa..much appreciated