PDA

View Full Version : Wiazard of OZ

PRIMETIME77
12-21-2013, 06:31 PM
If anyone sees this fella by the name of wizard of oz, he is formerly known by the name of captain gbh. He has stolen my faction, M3erica and renamed it x-fighters. He is trying to have my loyal members thrown out of every faction we join and has attempted to have us blacklisted. He is a thief moocher and a phony.

Einszwei
12-21-2013, 06:37 PM
ask gree to have him kicked

PRIMETIME77
12-21-2013, 06:54 PM
That's all fine and dandy but its our word against his. That's why I take to this forum. If he has a legit excuse or reply then he can bring it here himself.

Einszwei
12-21-2013, 07:06 PM
captain gbh u say? I met this guy before and I know for a fact hes ruined factions in the past.

PRIMETIME77
12-21-2013, 07:11 PM
He is a Poison pill. Since I don't have the power to remove him, the best I can do is call him out here and attempt to chase him off.

Mastert55!
12-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Contact Gree saying he stole our faction. Tell them also that the rest of your loyal teammates are not going to be spending anymore money until you, Gree, remove him. That might work.

Agent1200
12-21-2013, 07:44 PM
What's he go by on the forums? Sorry to hear about the shenanagins btw...

Dirty Mind
12-21-2013, 07:46 PM
this is an easy fix.
Step 1: dont give your faction to someone else.
Step 2: See step 1

PRIMETIME77
12-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Unfortunately that mistake was already made. The only thing to do now is to make it as difficult and painful as possible for him to run a decent faction whose bonuses were built by everyone else's hard earned money

Mastert55!
12-21-2013, 07:54 PM
this is an easy fix.
Step 1: dont give your faction to someone else.
Step 2: See step 1

Step 3: Don't make the same decision again.

Dirty Mind
12-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Step 4: dont join a faction made up of a bunch of children who will kick you out because some loser tells them too

Mr.Grumpy
12-21-2013, 07:59 PM
let it go, move on, enjoy the game.

PRIMETIME77
12-21-2013, 08:10 PM
let it go, move on, enjoy the game.No chance in hell

Rob TRK
12-21-2013, 08:47 PM
We had an issue a fair while back in the Faction I'm with. The guys who set the faction up had screen posts secured of their role in creating the team. They individually had a few other priorities and passed leadership over to someone who promptly booted them, they applied to agree with the I story and received the faction back. But it took a couple of months before it happened. Gree will want evidence before they act as Factions do change hands sometimes legitimately sometimes not. Good luck in your quest, but you have a long journey to go on!

Mr.Grumpy
12-21-2013, 08:57 PM
No chance in hell

it just seems like you have and will be devoting a lot of time and energy to this, none of it enjoyable. and for what? what do you hope to gain?—and how likely is that to happen?

with the IPH people have now you could build your faction up from scratch pretty quickly and you might even have fun doing it. i sympathize with you about what happened but forgive and forget might be in order here, for your own sake.

Dirty Mind
12-21-2013, 09:04 PM
We're not afraid of the Wizard of Oz. After all, he's just an old guy behind the curtain, top 150 has a spot open. Come join us and if he tries to blacklist you we will tell him where to shove his list. I'm assuming you have 2Million attack?

Jesse21
12-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Why would anyone give up leadership of their faction?

HayeZeus
12-22-2013, 08:33 AM
What level is he? If in the range of 154-170, I will force him into retirement

Tito89
12-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Names are useless nowedays with the 50 gold thing, we need the id code so gree can "attend" to his needs.

Jahnkman
12-22-2013, 08:38 AM
This may sound dumb, but how does someone steal a faction? If you gave up leadership, then that means you probably lost interest in the game or had other priorities. And if you couldn't commit the time needed for an active faction and got booted as a result. Then sorry that is what you get. If you were still active then why give up leadership? Either way sounds like you got burned for decisions you made. Sorry but that is life. Go start a new faction and invite your old friends.

Tito89
12-22-2013, 08:43 AM
This may sound dumb, but how does someone steal a faction? If you gave up leadership, then that means you probably lost interest in the game or had other priorities. And if you couldn't commit the time needed for an active faction and got booted as a result. Then sorry that is what you get. If you were still active then why give up leadership? Either way sounds like you got burned for decisions you made. Sorry but that is life. Go start a new faction and invite your old friends.

Tis quite simple for someone to steal a faction. You put a jackass in charge by accident and the boot people left right n centre. Deception is still a thing isnt it?

HayeZeus
12-22-2013, 08:47 AM
Of course he can keep changing his name, but forcing him to spend the gold to avoid you is pretty cool. He's admitting defeat and hiding lik a coward. Makes it even more fun to find him again and make him change name again. I've done it plenty of times.

Tito89
12-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Of course he can keep changing his name, but forcing him to spend the gold to avoid you is pretty cool. He's admitting defeat and hiding lik a coward. Makes it even more fun to find him again and make him change name again. I've done it plenty of times.

Could be a hacker? What fun is there in trying to find someone over an over again. (I hated the "Where's wally" books)

HayeZeus
12-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Because ruining the game for those who have ruined it for others, is a lot of fun. What else is there to do in this game of zero strategy?

Sir fisher
12-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Like reading this forum posts about M3ERICA I'm an old officer from their and am now enjoying the game in a top 1000 that merged with a top 500

buckshot
12-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Tis quite simple for someone to steal a faction. You put a jackass in charge by accident and the boot people left right n centre. Deception is still a thing isnt it?

Its not simple to steal a faction. The Jackass in charge HAS to CHOOSE to give up his leadership. You get no sympathy from me for your decisions.

NaRciS
12-22-2013, 09:15 AM
If anyone sees this fella by the name of wizard of oz, he is formerly known by the name of captain gbh. He has stolen my faction, M3erica and renamed it x-fighters. He is trying to have my loyal members thrown out of every faction we join and has attempted to have us blacklisted. He is a thief moocher and a phony.

A couple of points...

Firstly sorry to hear of your problems..

1) The guy must have been trusted and been with you for a while to be given leadership - are you sure you haven't been outed by the team? not nice but something to consider.

2) Someone mentioned about why would you pass your leadership to another - in our faction we are constantly moving between our two factions and the leadership changes between 3 or 4 of our generals.

3) Don't hold out - I feel your pain a little - in my factions we like to think we are super organised, two months ago there was a miscommunication between myself and our other leader - we both left our top 500 faction to move back to our lead faction - this left the our top 500 without a nominated leader - the longest running member automatically picked up the leadership - he had just left the game - this faction was started by myself, it was nearly 8 months old with a lot of bonuses - Gree's support said there is nothing they can do about it... so I wouldn't hold out any hope.

Sorry..