PDA

View Full Version : Chadster 56. Bad Santa's would like your faction numer

SARDAX
12-21-2013, 08:32 AM
You gives wrote a awesome post but forgot your ID number, can you post both faction and ID number for consideration
Thank you
Bad Santap

J V
12-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Haha ya that Christmas poem was f'n sweet, I also like evil masterminds a lot!

Chadster56
12-21-2013, 09:05 AM
You gives wrote a awesome post but forgot your ID number, can you post both faction and ID number for consideration
Thank you
Bad Santap

Thank you Bad Santa. Our faction is An Army of One and our ID number is 600 132 052

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Anyone who has participated in this give away please be aware, keep a watchful eye during war. Keep track of your kills and points. I have reason to believe (which I won't say) there's some trickeration involved here.

No trickery at all. Just Intel gathering. Nothing at all wrong with that. I don't see the concern.

camper killer
12-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Anyone who has participated in this give away please be aware, keep a watchful eye during war. Keep track of your kills and points. I have reason to believe (which I won't say) there's some trickeration involved here.

figures new account, no real name. yeah someone to believe for sure

Evil Mastermind
12-21-2013, 03:11 PM

Thank you ;)

Chadster56
12-21-2013, 05:34 PM

I thank you as well J V :)

honest Abe
12-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Do u really think these uber powerful bad Santa guys are scouting factions? Please show you have an iq above a five year old.

AlexFoo
12-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Do u really think these uber powerful bad Santa guys are scouting factions? Please show you have an iq above a five year old.exactly. some folks on here are as smart as a bag of rocks. LMAO

ZERO factions getting money from these guys would need to be scouted by them, EVER.

Speed ump
12-22-2013, 07:11 AM
Twister is probably same one saying mw toolkit steals your gold.

pb23
12-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Average stats of Bad Santa teams - 35 million
Average stats of Bad Santa gift recipients - 4 million

Surely you guys need to be paranoid about them SPYING on you.

If you fight in a bracket where any gold is used at all, there is a 95% chance your entire team is logged into an intel database anyways.

Bad santas spying on you... lol... good one! Just take the dang money and say 'thank you' should you be lucky enough to be selected.